RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

Not sure of all this. If Impeachment proceedings go ahead, “everyBody and anybody” can be subpoenaed to appear under oath. The impeachment will never succeed due to Rep majority, so it could mean that quite a few Democrats are going to be fried (or fired!).

On 10/30/2019 at 9:06 AM, Ohokaman said:

He does much more than that actually, and guarantee does better than you do......:rolleyes:

Ive been going pretty well this year Hokesy.... you can GUARANTEE  :rcfe-laughing: :rcfe-laughing: ...  In saying that you do seem to have a very narrow focus as shown here,which lends well to be a ‘Boring’ regimented punter. Hey Maybe you do go ok ,but ive seen a few youve tipped i couldnt have so your not that good, and thats from someone without your vast knowledge and endless connections :rcf-thinking:

10 minutes ago, Trump said:

Not sure of all this. If Impeachment proceedings go ahead, “everyBody and anybody” can be subpoenaed to appear under oath. The impeachment will never succeed due to Rep majority, so it could mean that quite a few Democrats are going to be fried (or fired!).

From all the ‘information’ we have been exposed to on here ,and in all forms of media ( i watched CNN last night and Christ 100 is right,they are shocking) it seems you are right Trump. How Ohokaman cant see this is worrying, but hes making so much on the horses it shouldnt matter to him :rcfe-like:

6 minutes ago, Gruff said:

From all the ‘information’ we have been exposed to on here ,and in all forms of media ( i watched CNN last night and Christ 100 is right,they are shocking) it seems you are right Trump. How Ohokaman cant see this is worrying, but hes making so much on the horses it shouldnt matter to him :rcfe-like:

The Donald is a real dickhead and not the sort of person I would look up to. But he’s not your usual politician- apart from his lying which is a trait most Pollies have - so I think that’s why the Middle/Lower class in USA warm to him. He speaks their language. But on the other side, if all they can serve up is Biden and co, then I can’t see them beating him other than trying to hang something on him. To his credit, he’s got skin as thick as a Salty Croc’s back and more front than Leo Molloy! :) That should hold him in good stead for getting another 4 years (despite being a dickhead). As for the Media? Don’t believe anything! 

11 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

Above is my reply to the 100 1 post below

"Everything is coming to a head and October it will be revealed for the world to see."

Well it's now 1 November and as I suspected nothing has been revealed. Nor will it be. Donald Trump is not interested in destroying the Deep State. Donald Trump is merely interested in what is best for Donald Trump. 

100 1 - If you want your Deep State revealed and destroyed you need to find yourself another Champion. Donald Trump is not the man for this job.

The IG Report and FISA  declass is the moment most of the public begin to see the truth.

I am not Bill Barr.. He is in charge of  making available the report..Most people thought it would be released in Ocy.Now they are saying early Nov.

They are still preparing the people for what is coming.

So what have you learn't this month?. Biden and his son corruption in Ukraine, China and Romania

With more digging you would have found pelosi and Kerrys sons involved also along with Brennan, Obama, Hillary, DNC, Soros

Isis leader killed and information on the origins of Isis retrieved.

Epstein murdered

Fake shifty Schiff impeachment to go along with fake Russia with a corrupt whisleblower

Justice department opens criminal investigation

Flynn to be exonerated because FBI forged the 302s

Trust the plan

You obviously haven't been doing any research.

10 hours ago, Trump said:

The Donald is a real dickhead and not the sort of person I would look up to. But he’s not your usual politician- apart from his lying which is a trait most Pollies have - so I think that’s why the Middle/Lower class in USA warm to him. He speaks their language. But on the other side, if all they can serve up is Biden and co, then I can’t see them beating him other than trying to hang something on him. To his credit, he’s got skin as thick as a Salty Croc’s back and more front than Leo Molloy! :) That should hold him in good stead for getting another 4 years (despite being a dickhead). As for the Media? Don’t believe anything! 

You are watching a show.

These people are reading from a script if you haven't already worked it out.(been years in the planning)

No one can be as crazy as the crazy Demonrats'.

The crazy impeachment show is a show

It is the great awakening for the world.

Don't worry he people win in the end.

Enjoy the show

On 11/1/2019 at 11:01 AM, Gruff said:

Twat...

On 11/1/2019 at 10:41 AM, Uriah Heap said:

Above is my reply to the 100 1 post below

"Everything is coming to a head and October it will be revealed for the world to see."

Well it's now 1 November and as I suspected nothing has been revealed. Nor will it be. Donald Trump is not interested in destroying the Deep State. Donald Trump is merely interested in what is best for Donald Trump. 

100 1 - If you want your Deep State revealed and destroyed you need to find yourself another Champion. Donald Trump is not the man for this job.

The "Deep State" is just another made up Trumpism term just like "Witch hunt" and "lock her up" that the morons like to parrot....

It was used in Turkey in the 90's regarding Erdogan, then was picked up by right wing conspiracy theorist and nut job Alex Jones.

Sean Hannity then picked it up at Fox, and Trump soon after.

Even Steve Bannon told them the phrase was "ridiculous".......the only sane voice there.

14 hours ago, 100 1 said:

You are watching a show.

These people are reading from a script if you haven't already worked it out.(been years in the planning)

No one can be as crazy as the crazy Demonrats'.

The crazy impeachment show is a show

It is the great awakening for the world.

Don't worry he people win in the end.

Enjoy the show

If "the people" have any fucking sense, they will win in November 2020. If they don't, they deserve everything they get.

https://nz.finance.yahoo.com/news/p-500-nasdaq-hit-record-high-us-152416926--spt.html

good news for the "people" today ohoka 

plenty of jobs, higher wages and money invested earning a nice profit..........

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/01/775339519/heres-how-warren-finds-20-5-trillion-to-pay-for-medicare-for-all

you think the "people" will be rushing for these type of deals?????

ya dreaming.............

1 hour ago, shodsie said:

https://nz.finance.yahoo.com/news/p-500-nasdaq-hit-record-high-us-152416926--spt.html

good news for the "people" today ohoka 

plenty of jobs, higher wages and money invested earning a nice profit..........

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/01/775339519/heres-how-warren-finds-20-5-trillion-to-pay-for-medicare-for-all

you think the "people" will be rushing for these type of deals?????

ya dreaming.............

Very selective....you omit to say the Economy is now down three quarters in a row.....

your not going too pull out the old "recession" card are you???? :rcf-happy:

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/11/01/economy/october-jobs-report/index.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/11/01/us-economy-added-jobs-october-gm-strike-displaced-workers-jobless-rate-ticks-up-percent/

even the fake news portraying positive stories..........

it wont kill you too say how good a job trump is doing with the economy, go on say something nice ohoka :rcf-surprised:

On 11/1/2019 at 11:18 AM, Trump said:

... nevermind the fact that Americans believed and voted on the Premise of "Make America Great Again"

it would seem out of place if President Trump was ever seen to be achieving this Goal!!

but yea... thats not whats important... he's a dickhead as you so illustriously put it..  this is a great perspective you shared!! thanks!!

3 hours ago, shodsie said:

your not going too pull out the old "recession" card are you???? :rcf-happy:

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/11/01/economy/october-jobs-report/index.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/11/01/us-economy-added-jobs-october-gm-strike-displaced-workers-jobless-rate-ticks-up-percent/

even the fake news portraying positive stories..........

it wont kill you too say how good a job trump is doing with the economy, go on say something nice ohoka :rcf-surprised:

It will get worse next year...The Fed have started it.

On 10/31/2019 at 10:07 PM, 100 1 said:

You may want to read this.

Please identify the ones you disagree with

BTW His most notable achievement of Draining the Swamp is not listed

Your CNN never discuss them 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

:rcf-laughing-1::rcf-clown: Draining the swamp....??? It is bigger now than it was before you clown.

8 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

The "Deep State" is just another made up Trumpism term just like "Witch hunt" and "lock her up" that the morons like to parrot....

It was used in Turkey in the 90's regarding Erdogan, then was picked up by right wing conspiracy theorist and nut job Alex Jones.

Sean Hannity then picked it up at Fox, and Trump soon after.

Even Steve Bannon told them the phrase was "ridiculous".......the only sane voice there.

You are one stupid brainwashed clown.

Corrupt intelligence agencies are part of the deep state.

They are unelected officials who overthrow govts around the world and tried to impeach Trump and were responsible for the corrupt Russian coup.

Here is an ex CIA Director praising the CIA whistleblower,... he even says he is DEEP STATE.

These people are treasonous and will pay the ultimate price....eg Brennan for his part will be executed like McCain

It is the people who elect govts not the corrupt elite.

3 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

It will get worse next year...The Fed have started it.

the worlds ending in 12 years says your rusty old mob hoks..........

please don't tell me you believe that crap as well :rcf-happy:

On 11/2/2019 at 12:25 PM, Ohokaman said:

If "the people" have any fucking sense, they will win in November 2020. If they don't, they deserve everything they get.

Your mates at CNN are gunna look great trying to explain this to the voters
The Dems are going to be obliterated

Replying to
2. when you look at the Electoral Map above, you have to consider that, between November 2019 and October 2020, there will be the PUBLIC TRIALS of John Brennan, James Clapper, James Comey, Sally Yates, Loretta Lynch and many others. The Democrat Party will be DESTROYED.

3. the last two acts in the sequence will be the PUBLIC TRIALS of Hillary Clinton and Hussein Soetoro (aka Obama). They will be devastating. and these TRIALS will be broadcast LIVE not just by Fox News, also by CNN. it will be TOO BIG to ignore.

29 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Your mates at CNN are gunna look great trying to explain this to the voters
The Dems are going to be obliterated

Replying to
2. when you look at the Electoral Map above, you have to consider that, between November 2019 and October 2020, there will be the PUBLIC TRIALS of John Brennan, James Clapper, James Comey, Sally Yates, Loretta Lynch and many others. The Democrat Party will be DESTROYED.

3. the last two acts in the sequence will be the PUBLIC TRIALS of Hillary Clinton and Hussein Soetoro (aka Obama). They will be devastating. and these TRIALS will be broadcast LIVE not just by Fox News, also by CNN. it will be TOO BIG to ignore.

What a fucking joke you are......100-1 against any of this happening......:rcf-thinking: