RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

1 minute ago, Gruff said:

So what ? I remember the day at Alex Park when Jimmy peau (Thunder) decided to fight barefoot on a midday canvas , they booed Muldoon hard out, some of his think big plans were actually workable but not quite at the time. Trump is the best we have seen in the US for some , but there seems to be an abundunce of ignorance lead by a Scot with a good eye for gallopers :rcfe-like:

That man hates the man that is saving the world while defends the man who chops off other peoples heads.....go figure

1 minute ago, 100 1 said:

That man hates the man that is saving the world while defends the man who chops off other peoples heads.....go figure

I have my own opinion bit i still enjoy the Scot , you cant blame him this world is f&$&kd up....you have to remember its been 51 years and the moon fraud still hasnt been called, so howcan you except one Scot on Racecafe to come to the party :rcfe-happy-3:

8 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

Well now you're just being silly. Cut it out!

You need to do some research yourself and not rely on the MSM because they  aint gunna tell you the truth.

Why did Obama wear a MB  ring...plenty of photos around

What was his background and family

Hillary's secretary/girlfriend Huma Abedin was MB also

Watch your mate Brennan converted to Islam

Do yourself a favour read the first 100 posts https://qanon.pub/?

How has POTUS been able to essentially destroy ISIS within the 1st year of his Presidency but HUSSEIN could not throughout entire term?
What is JB's background?
Muslim by faith?
What is Hussein's background?
Muslim by faith?
What is VJ's background?
Muslim by faith?
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28660
Why was the Hussein admin breaking down admin by faith?
Why was the PUBLIC sheltered re: ISIS for so long?
Why was AL-Q deemed the primary adversary vs ISIS?
Do you believe US intel did not 'know' UBL's son was a prominent figure in AL-Q?

3 minutes ago, Gruff said:

I have my own opinion bit i still enjoy the Scot , you cant blame him this world is f&$&kd up....you have to remember its been 51 years and the moon fraud still hasnt been called, so howcan you except one Scot on Racecafe to come to the party :rcfe-happy-3:

He's my test case

I am finding at what point/situation he realises he's been  duped and wakes up.

At that point the world changes.

7 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

He's my test case

I am finding at what point/situation he realises he's been  duped and wakes up.

At that point the world changes.

So why the name calling?  I dont mind the debate but theres nothing in calling each other c%#ts  :rcfe-like:

4 minutes ago, Gruff said:

So why the name calling?  I dont mind the debate but theres nothing in calling each other c%#ts  :rcfe-like:

Because he's an ignorant pig that does zero research and I have provided so much open source info that he refuses to investigate so he deserves a spray.

12 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Because he's an ignorant pig that does zero research and I have provided so much open source info that he refuses to investigate so he deserves a spray.

He only Studies the Horses 100, he gets his info off the Telly and Newstalk ZB unfortunately :rcf-sad-1:

Most of it absolute bullshit from your beloved manufactured websites..like Carlsons.....who is in jail again......???:rcf-thinking-1:

Indoctrination 101 for the Trump base...:

1. Run any story that might help Trump, particularly if Obama, Biden or any Dem is involved, then...

2. Let Trump know so he can retweet the story with link so...

3. His moron followers, who have IQ's lower than a snakes belly and attention span to match can..

4. Gobble it up as true whether it is or not...

Classic manipulation.....:rcf-laughing-1:

IMG_4196.JPG

13 hours ago, 100 1 said:

What's a manufactured pro Trump website you always parrot on about?

The people I quote are smart individuals who research facts and tell truth to the people not deep state paid hacks that push the deep state agenda.

obama muslim

Breaking News: The leader of ISIS has not been killed by U.S forces as previously reported.

Talk about the blind leading the blind....:rcf-laughing-1::rcf-laughing-1:

Racist arseholes the lot of them, starting at the top.

Spygate movie about to begin

This changes everything!!

An official criminal investigation, is a prelude to Wrongs being officially exposed and prosecuted by the justice deptmartment!!

On 10/29/2019 at 7:49 PM, 100 1 said:

While you believe all the lies that come out of the Saviours mouth, along with his lying cohorts like Spicer, Conway, Sanders and Grisham at the White House...the "alternative facts" mob..

Ironic that you scream Fake News ad infinitum while supporting this lying scumbag, a despicable human being who enjoys belittling, abusing and criticising anyone that has an alternative view.

Saving the World my arse....just lining the family pockets with dirty deals....the Russians have him in the hip pocket.

Fortunately, it will end.....

10 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

While you believe all the lies that come out of the Saviours mouth, along with his lying cohorts like Spicer, Conway, Sanders and Grisham.

Ironic that you scream Fake News ad infinitum while supporting this lying scumbag, a despicable human being.

Saving the World my arse....just lining the family pockets with dirty deals....the Russians have him in the hip pocket.

Fortunately, it will end.

even after all this time... you still fail to see, "what a man does is the measure of a man"

YOU on the other hand see things "that what a man says is the measure of a man"

.. which is why i keep thinking... are you PLAYING dumb.. or PLAIN dumb  :))

you truely are an enigma Ohakaman

1 minute ago, 6xes said:

even after all this time... you still fail to see, "what a man does is the measure of a man"

YOU on the other hand see things "that what a man says is the measure of a man"

.. which is why i keep thinking... are you PLAYING dumb.. or PLAIN dumb

you truely are an enigma Ohakaman

You agree with everything he has done.... ???? Suggest you get back to your Bible for a refresher.....:rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

You agree with everything he has done.... ???? Suggest you get back to your Bible for a refresher.....:rolleyes:

there were 3 distinct possiblities,,,

1 your plain dumb

2 your playing dumb

3 you have been right all along(which cancels out the first 2)

now which of the 2 shoes fit

10 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

While you believe all the lies that come out of the Saviours mouth, along with his lying cohorts like Spicer, Conway, Sanders and Grisham at the White House...the "alternative facts" mob..

Ironic that you scream Fake News ad infinitum while supporting this lying scumbag, a despicable human being who enjoys belittling, abusing and criticising anyone that has an alternative view.

Fortunately, it will end.....

That's it, 6xes maybe right....you have been  playing dumb all this time!  Otherwise you couldn't be this stupid.

Unless... unless  ....  You have NZ's worst case of TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME 

4 hours ago, 100 1 said:

That's it, 6xes maybe right....you have been  playing dumb all this time!  Otherwise you couldn't be this stupid.

Unless... unless  ....  You have NZ's worst case of TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME 

Just another bullshit story from another manufactured site.....the morons will lap it up.....:rcf-clown:

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/2019/10/donald-trump-shares-faked-image-of-military-dog-getting-medal.html

IMG_4199.JPG

14 hours ago, 6xes said:

there were 3 distinct possiblities,,,

1 your plain dumb

2 your playing dumb

3 you have been right all along(which cancels out the first 2)

now which of the 2 shoes fit

Pretty obvious....it's 3.     The combined IQ of you lot is less than my dog.

Now get back to that Bible....you've got a way to go...:rolleyes:

23 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

You may want to read this.

Please identify the ones you disagree with

BTW His most notable achievement of Draining the Swamp is not listed

Your CNN never discuss them 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

On 9/30/2019 at 11:38 AM, Uriah Heap said:

Excellent! Now we have a definitive date. Let's review on 31 October 2019 and see what has been "revealed."

I'm going to guess that the only thing revealed in October will be more dubious, self-promoting dealings by Donald Trump. However, I'm willing to give it a chance, now we have a date.

Above is my reply to the 100 1 post below

"Everything is coming to a head and October it will be revealed for the world to see."

Well it's now 1 November and as I suspected nothing has been revealed. Nor will it be. Donald Trump is not interested in destroying the Deep State. Donald Trump is merely interested in what is best for Donald Trump. 

100 1 - If you want your Deep State revealed and destroyed you need to find yourself another Champion. Donald Trump is not the man for this job.