RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

13 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Here you go fuckwits...the three stooges with their dirt digging mates from Ukraine. 

Just in case they have " never met them".......:rcf-clown:

IMG_4174.JPG

Trust the plan 

It's for idiots like you to focus on Ukraine....Hey that's CNN right there  That whisle blower said they were fake

Re watch 

you have too listen too what is said ohoka and not what you want too hear.......

when asked if he knew them i think his response was i don't know them personally but i believe i have had a photo taken with them at a fundraiser? 

and that was about 5 days ago so if there was any untruth too that we would of heard it by now from the fake news ohoka........

i notice you don't bring up any of your mates schiffs lies???? 

"we have had no contact with the whistleblower" :rcf-surprised: 

3 years of these lies ohoka and you still swallow it????  

your very forgiving.......

Crikey 

10 hours ago, 100 1 said:

This will explain where it is at with declass and the IG report

People have no idea what is coming...it is the game changer

Santa may get here first :rcf-sleeping:

On 10/15/2019 at 6:50 PM, shodsie said:

you have too listen too what is said ohoka and not what you want too hear.......

when asked if he knew them i think his response was i don't know them personally but i believe i have had a photo taken with them at a fundraiser? 

and that was about 5 days ago so if there was any untruth too that we would of heard it by now from the fake news ohoka........

i notice you don't bring up any of your mates schiffs lies???? 

"we have had no contact with the whistleblower" :rcf-surprised: 

3 years of these lies ohoka and you still swallow it????  

your very forgiving.......

And you are very dumb......:rcf-thinking:

11 hours ago, 100 1 said:

What a bunch of fucking morons...hard to imagine anyone being stupid enough to believe anything Trump or his manufactured sites say.

Not a brain cell among them......or on here.....:rcf-clown:

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

What a bunch of fucking morons...hard to imagine anyone being stupid enough to believe anything Trump or his manufactured sites say.

Not a brain cell among them......or on here.....:rcf-clown:

Here you go part 2 exposing CNN

A bunch of liars and propagandists that you parrot and make you look more stupid than them.

Listen idiot you have parroted these deep state MSM criminals for more than 2 years and have been wrong at every turn.

I have reported the news from Trump, Q and the digital soldiers who seek and research the truth and have proved accurate thus far.

14 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Here you go part 2 exposing CNN

A bunch of liars and propagandists that you parrot and make you look more stupid than them.

Listen idiot you have parroted these deep state MSM criminals for more than 2 years and have been wrong at every turn.

I have reported the news from Trump, Q and the digital soldiers who seek and research the truth and have proved accurate thus far.

Dream on clown...keep regurgitating all this manufactured bullshit.....ideal for brain dead dullards to follow.

As for "accurate this far" we haven't seen one thing happen that you profess to "know about" yet. 

All those exposes, the stunning information, all those people like Obama And Clinton being jailed......yada yada.....

You are full of shit......:rcf-poo::rcf-poo::rcf-poo:

On 10/15/2019 at 11:06 AM, 100 1 said:

Of course it''s fake.

Listen and learn moron.It will tell you what your MSM won't.

From 12min this will explain your Homeland secretary resigning and Syria

100 1,

while the video you posted makes sense.. in its methodology of flushing the Deepstate out of the country, Ohakaman was simply stating the obvious.

It would be a denial of reality to evade the fact Turkey is on a war path.

while i accept the flushing of Isis/Cia/Deepstate troublemakers is one part of the plan... there is something amiss with Turkey and President Erdogan..

And in some respects i believe President Trumps pull out.. will reveal more about Erdogan,

in fact i would remind you of the trouble his security personel caused on Americas soil.. regarding the turkish protesters.. I dont believe that was a one off incident.. rather the nature of Erdogan and his close followers.. for as it said... birds of a feather flock together

there was once what seemed an Alliance during the Obama administration years between Russia/Syria/Turkey.... which made sense.. but that has all but evaporated..

The odd part about all this is the Russians... and for whom they will side with.. and this again is going to be a revealing.. albeit a knowing of who are the Wolves and who are the Sheep..

7 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Hard to imagine ANY US president writing a letter like this.....but this is normal for this cretin Trump....

IMG_4177.JPG

The deal has already been done idiot.

Enjoy the show

CNN fake Russia'

Fake Obstruction

Fake Impeachment

CNN is one big joke with one kiwi fan.

If Ohokaman believed the opposite to CNN he would be close to the mark for a change.

How;s your mate Biden going?

Keep defending him 

Keep defending Comey, Clapper , Brennan, Hillary, Obama, McCain, 

Keep digging the hole idiot.

2 hours ago, 6xes said:

100 1,

while the video you posted makes sense.. in its methodology of flushing the Deepstate out of the country, Ohakaman was simply stating the obvious.

It would be a denial of reality to evade the fact Turkey is on a war path.

while i accept the flushing of Isis/Cia/Deepstate troublemakers is one part of the plan... there is something amiss with Turkey and President Erdogan..

And in some respects i believe President Trumps pull out.. will reveal more about Erdogan,

in fact i would remind you of the trouble his security personel caused on Americas soil.. regarding the turkish protesters.. I dont believe that was a one off incident.. rather the nature of Erdogan and his close followers.. for as it said... birds of a feather flock together

there was once what seemed an Alliance during the Obama administration years between Russia/Syria/Turkey.... which made sense.. but that has all but evaporated..

The odd part about all this is the Russians... and for whom they will side with.. and this again is going to be a revealing.. albeit a knowing of who are the Wolves and who are the Sheep..

Putin won't miss out on this opportunity to push the agenda with Assad...none of this would have happened without clown Trump deciding against all advice to withdraw troops from the area.....what did he think would happen ? Erdogan has wanted to invade for years. And then writing his pathetic letter ( shown above ) while denigrating the Kurds who fought and died with the US against ISIS......which will reform just as his Generals told him a while back.....despite Trumps bullshit claim that "they had been defeated"....there could be 30,000 of them still out there after those prison breakouts. 

The Republicans have finally woken up. Credit Lindsay Graham. That 354-60 vote against should be a warning.

2 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Putin won't miss out on this opportunity to push the agenda with Assad...none of this would have happened without clown Trump deciding against all advice to withdraw troops from the area.....what did he think would happen ? Erdogan has wanted to invade for years. And then writing his pathetic letter ( shown above ) while denigrating the Kurds who fought and died with the US against ISIS......which will reform just as his Generals told him a while back.....despite Trumps bullshit claim that "they had been defeated"....there could be 30,000 of them still out there after those prison breakouts. 

The Republicans have finally woken up. Credit Lindsay Graham. That 354-60 vote against should be a warning.

Yep just like you were the smart ass with KIm...always wrong ...the deal has already been done clown.

11 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Yep just like you were the smart ass with KIm...always wrong ...the deal has already been done clown.

The deal ??

The one where you make an almighty fuck up decision despite everyone telling you it's wrong, then have to scramble to try and stop the carnage before the blood gets ugly, then tell the Kurds they were "really great people that fought with us", then send halfwits Pence and Pompeo to Turkey to try and negotiate a ceasefire that's not really a ceasefire but it's a victory anyway, despite Turkey getting everything they wanted including huge territory gains, then tell the Kurds "we've saved your lives "......that deal....???!!

Only one clown here....well, maybe two......:rcf-clown::rcf-clown:.

27 minutes ago, shodsie said:

your a hard thing ohoka, what will it take for you too give the guy a little bit of credit???

how has the previous presidents gone with war in the middle east????  

Credit for what ? It was a dumb decision and if it had not been made we wouldn't be in this situation. Why withdraw US troops now ? They have known that Turkey has wanted to invade Kurd territory for years....the US were going to leave last year but changed their mind at the last minute for this very reason. Now Turkey, Russia and Syria are involved, and refugees are fleeing to Iraq.....not a good situation....

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-50041239

On 10/18/2019 at 2:51 PM, Ohokaman said:

Credit for what ? It was a dumb decision and if it had not been made we wouldn't be in this situation. Why withdraw US troops now ? They have known that Turkey has wanted to invade Kurd territory for years....the US were going to leave last year but changed their mind at the last minute for this very reason. Now Turkey, Russia and Syria are involved, and refugees are fleeing to Iraq.....not a good situation....

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-50041239

For christ sake stop quoting fake deep state  MSM

The deep state start all wars for profit,  human trafficking, drug/gun running etc Trump is taking down the deep state ..they are evil

They are responsible for all terror groups Isis, Al Qeada, Hezbollah Etc ....and attacks......  helped funded by puppet Obama

MSM is the mouthpiece for the deep state

CNN is deep state and the enemy of the people

You parrot MSM and therefore you are also enemy of the people.

You are looking more stupid by the day....your opinion counts for zero.

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

For christ sake stop quoting fake deep state  MSM

The deep state start all wars for profit,  human trafficking, drug/gun running etc Trump is taking down the deep state ..they are evil

They are responsible for all terror groups Isis, Al Qeada, Hezbollah Etc ....and attacks......  helped funded by puppet Obama

MSM is the mouthpiece for the deep state

CNN is deep state and the enemy of the people

You parrot MSM and therefore you are also enemy of the people.

You are looking more stupid by the day....your opinion counts for zero.

Wondered when you would crawl out of your crypt......the only stupid fuckers are those that actually believe the Deep State exists.

Another manufactured lie pushed by Trump......things not looking good for the turd and his crooked lawyer either.....:rcf-laughing-1: