RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

i guess the interesting part about Rudy Giuliani is he mentioned it was the State Department that requested him to look into the corruption.. which seems odd on the face of it..

Who within the state department authorised Giuliani's investigation is an interesting question.. but regardless of who it was, it has highlighted the Biden Corruption.. The interesting part of what Giuliani dug up upon investigation was the Discovery of what they found in Cypress..

Here you go Ohokaman

Do something useful for once.....investigate your criminal mates with some real documents

I know your far too lazy for that

It's all there for the world to see....no more hiding behind a fake media.

BREAKING: A large cache of confidential foreign documents have just been leaked implicating Joe Biden, George Soros, Hillary Clinton and Joseph Misfud's collusion and possible criminal activity in Ukraine.

Download and start digging! ⬇️
https://t.co/7XD9Tzkqkj https://t.co/UvDXpGxAlT

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

Here you go Ohokaman

Do something useful for once.....investigate your criminal mates with some real documents

I know your far too lazy for that

It's all there for the world to see....no more hiding behind a fake media.

BREAKING: A large cache of confidential foreign documents have just been leaked implicating Joe Biden, George Soros, Hillary Clinton and Joseph Misfud's collusion and possible criminal activity in Ukraine.

Download and start digging! ⬇️
https://t.co/7XD9Tzkqkj https://t.co/UvDXpGxAlT

Spin your crap to someone who gives a shit. Trump is so far in it, hilarious, no matter how they spin it.

And with that other moron Guiliani trying to get his foot out of his mouth......:rcf-laughing-1:

3 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Hey Ohokaman

Donald Trump is personally asking you to watch Hannity today.

You need to hear the truth because CNN won't tell you.

And Fox are the keepers of "truth" ??! ....more bullshit for the base.......:rcf-laughing-1:

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

Time will tell Hokesy:rcfe-like:

If you think Trumps this Stupid you Havnt been paying enough attention . I see Hillary Clinton is now chiming in saying he should be impeached :rcfe-laughing: 

No sane man would be doing the things he does Gruffy.....everything about him is artificial......:rcf-clown:

4 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

No sane man would be doing the things he does Gruffy.....everything about him is artificial......:rcf-clown:

Hook line and sinker...Ohoka the greatest fool in history

you are watching a scripted show

Firstly Biden is toast.

George Soros is now being exposed

Giuliano has all the Ukraine evidence

On 9/27/2019 at 10:01 PM, 100 1 said:

Hook line and sinker...Ohoka the greatest fool in history

you are watching a scripted show

Firstly Biden is toast.

George Soros is now being exposed

Giuliano has all the Ukraine evidence

The only thing Guiliani has is dementia.....what a clown....:rcf-clown:

Ok so you are so brainwashed by the corrupt media  they have actually made you believe the Ukraine investigators are more corrupt than all the perpetrators.

How sick is that!

Team Trump is shining the light on Biden and his son. He blackmailed Ukraine and ripped off 50k a month as  well him and John Kerry's son selling out to China for 1.5 billion.

The swamp was operating out of Ukraine including Obama, Hillary (they have the server) George Soros and spies(Trump has all the evidence EVERYTHING) and rather than investigate, the media have got you blaming Giuliano who is Trumps lawyer.  Unbelievable!

Team Trump is showing the world again the two tiered justice system that has existed and the majority can see except for dimwits like you .

Just like Russia/Mueller you are going to look a fool again.

Everything is coming to a head and in October it will all be revealed for the world to see.

Now tell me smart ass what do you think will happen when Trump declassify's the FISA documents along with every thing else and the IG report becomes public?

Set off a chain reaction of atrocities/convictions of which the world has never seen?

9 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Ok so you are so brainwashed by the corrupt media  they have actually made you believe the Ukraine investigators are more corrupt than all the perpetrators.

How sick is that!

Team Trump is shining the light on Biden and his son. He blackmailed Ukraine and ripped off 50k a month as  well him and John Kerry's son selling out to China for 1.5 billion.

The swamp was operating out of Ukraine including Obama, Hillary (they have the server) George Soros and spies(Trump has all the evidence EVERYTHING) and rather than investigate, the media have got you blaming Giuliano who is Trumps lawyer.  Unbelievable!

Team Trump is showing the world again the two tiered justice system that has existed and the majority can see except for dimwits like you .

Just like Russia/Mueller you are going to look a fool again.

Everything is coming to a head and in October it will all be revealed for the world to see.

Now tell me smart ass what do you think will happen when Trump declassify's the FISA documents along with every thing else and the IG report becomes public?

Set off a chain reaction of atrocities/convictions of which the world has never seen?

You have to laugh at this clown. Believes every redneck conspiracy theory he reads on manufactured sites, prays to Fox for guidance not having the brain to have an original thought, has posted these theories and things that "never happen" forever....and can't spell Guiliani either....:rolleyes:

Bidens son was not even working in Ukraine when JB was putting the pressure on them, as VP, as expected, and along with a number of US allies who wanted the same thing. Even later, the investigation found no evidence of wrongdoing....end of story.

This doesn't fit with all the Trump promoted bullshit of course....since when has truth mattered to the orange blob.....??? :rcf-angry-1:

11 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Excellent! Now we have a definitive date. Let's review on 31 October 2019 and see what has been "revealed."

I'm going to guess that the only thing revealed in October will be more dubious, self-promoting dealings by Donald Trump. However, I'm willing to give it a chance, now we have a date.

On 9/29/2019 at 11:03 AM, Ohokaman said:

If you didn't know how basic the Trump supporters are, read some of this vitriol, aimed at a Fox anchor.....:rolleyes:

I have no problem with this guy... he's somewhat fair,  considers both sides of the coin.. can take a knock or too,  thick skinned and laughs things off..

all in all.. an all round kinda guy..

as for the comments made by some of the viewers of Foxnews... whose to say Some comments werent typed up by a leftist supporter posing as a trump-supporters...  its really a non issue Ohakaman

Trump 2020 baby!!

6 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Ask the genius how that trade war is going......:rolleyes:

Hey Hokesy it took me 2 minutes to find a positive with half a brain  :rcfe-surprise: it seems when all people look for are negatives that’s what theyll find :rcf-sad-14: 

99D357A6-312E-4F86-9873-8D78678C5EE2.png

3 hours ago, Gruff said:

Hey Hokesy it took me 2 minutes to find a positive with half a brain  :rcfe-surprise: it seems when all people look for are negatives that’s what theyll find :rcf-sad-14: 

99D357A6-312E-4F86-9873-8D78678C5EE2.png

It was a stupid fucking idea just to look tough.....then have to pay out billions in taxpayer dollars to bail out the same people that are now struggling because of this genius "deal".......and North Dakota ain't that big a player either fella......:rolleyes:

47 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

It was a stupid fucking idea just to look tough.....then have to pay out billions in taxpayer dollars to bail out the same people that are now struggling because of this genius "deal".......and North Dakota ain't that big a player either fella......:rolleyes:

They’re the leading Wheat  producing State in the US fella :rcf-thinking:

11 minutes ago, Gruff said:

They’re the leading Wheat  producing State in the US fella :rcf-thinking:

I know, I've been there. Tiny state with only 700,000 people...and some weird bloody laws.....:rolleyes:

Dumb Laws in North Dakota.
It is illegal to lie down and fall asleep with your shoes on.
Beer and pretzels can't be served at the same time in any bar or restaurant.
It is legal to shoot an Indian on horseback, provided you are in a covered wagon.

:rcf-laughing-1: