RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

i think we have finally got the story that switches ohoka from the side of the leftwing fake media clinton loving democrates too the side of the "people"

a lot of things seems too get deleted when the clinton's are involved 

emails 

Russian hoax

now clintons holiday batch landlord........

not good ohoka but welcome too the club "clean the swamp" camp :rcf-surprised:

Wow so just like that Ohokaman and the MSM have become conspiracy theorists!

So what happened to Epstein?

Suicide?

Deep state got to him?

The Clinton Machine?

Did he actually die?

Has the Q team got him in hiding?

Did the military execute him like McCain?

Enjoy the show

The world is watching

Everything is connected.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: d63763 No.7177956 
Jul 25 2019 00:38:05 (EST)
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2019/07/23/jeffrey-epstein-appeal-no-bail-ruling-child-sex-trafficking-case/1803636001/
Does a person who fights hard for bail, then appeals the original decision (attempt to overturn), attempt suicide prior to the ruling of the appeal?
Logical thinking.
Q

On 8/9/2019 at 12:30 PM, 6xes said:

President Trump and his trusted administration are working to ...

Even if you had all the other stuff correct, here in these few words would be my issue.

There is no indication that this administration is any more trustworthy than any that has gone before it. There is plenty to indicate it is far less trustworthy.

1 minute ago, Uriah Heap said:

Even if you had all the other stuff correct, here in these few words would be my issue.

There is no indication that this administration is any more trustworthy than any that has gone before it. There is plenty to indicate it is far less trustworthy.

Is Barr and Durham the indicators?

So I will speculate on Epstein.

There are 2 certain things'.

Epstein didn't commit suicide and whatever has happened is part of the Q/Trump plan.

So I'm guessing they have let the Clinton Machine take him out and will expose it later at the Clinton Foundation court case or

he was removed possibly during the Manhattan  blackout (where the jail was) a month ago and they have him in hiding.

I'm leaning towards the first one because Trump inferred it in his tweet and  to date every thing he has tweeted has ended up true.

They have all the evidence on Epstein and his cronys  anyhow. .

Alison Mack brought NXIVM down by testifying against Keith Raniere, likewise Rachael Chandler has already testified against everyone Epstein related.

Rachael Chandler is Alison Mack x 100.

Clinton body count below.... most were suicided with a bullet to the back of the head.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/THE CLINTON BODY COUNT.pdf

This will get you up to date with Epstein....towards the end.

Remember NZ uses Five Eyes and they are corrupt according to George

On 8/12/2019 at 11:04 AM, Lee270744 said:

Is Barr and Durham the indicators?

Ahh yes, Barr!! Trumps man who is investigating the Investigators. He won't find much, but just enough to throw some doubt into peoples minds. To undermine the credability of the FBI. To "muddy the waters" so to speak and feed the conspiracy theorists. President Trump's own little turgid swamp is coming along nicely.

1 hour ago, Uriah Heap said:

Ahh yes, Barr!! Trumps man who is investigating the Investigators. He won't find much, but just enough to throw some doubt into peoples minds. To undermine the credability of the FBI. To "muddy the waters" so to speak and feed the conspiracy theorists. President Trump's own little turgid swamp is coming along nicely.

you are deranged

Fox have the monopoly on deranged anchors you clown....Hannity, Carlson, Baier, Gutfield and Co.....all Trump puppets.

Shep Smith is the only one with half a brain to tell the truth.

Wasted on you of course, you can't tell the difference.....:rcf-clown:

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

Fox have the monopoly on deranged anchors you clown....Hannity, Carlson, Baier, Gutfield and Co.....all Trump puppets.

Shep Smith is the only one with half a brain to tell the truth.

Wasted on you of course, you can't tell the difference.....:rcf-clown:

It turns out Hannity has been proven right like me for the past 2 years 

He called the Russian hoax from the beginning with facts throughout and the spying...both proved.

He has exposed the corruption to the American people while you listen to deep state propaganda CNN p lies and Gaybo Shep Smith.

You are on the wrong side of the law and digging yourself into an ever bigger hole.

Sounds like you have been blackmailed at Epstein island and are in the death throws like the rest of them.

5 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

It turns out Hannity has been right like me for the past 2 years 

He called the Russian hoax from the beginning with facts throughout.

He has exposed the corruption to the American people while you listen to CNN lies and Gaybo Shep Smith.

You are on the wrong side of the law and digging yourself into an ever bigger hole.

Sounds like you have been blackmailed at Epstein island and are in the death throws like the rest of them.

Hannity will say anything he is told to say......just another White House apologist...and wouldn't know the truth if it bit him on the arse.

You are too far gone to help...next stop the Funny Farm.

Go read some EVIDENCE you lazy fool.

In the wash up most of your heros are going to be executed as I have warned you from the beginning.

Didn't you see where the death penalty is going to be now for human trafficking and mass murderers..

That would include the Clintons, Bushes 9/11 Brennan, Clapper Podestas etc

And your promoting these criminals!

I understand the Fake news concerning Kim jon chol but I find Serial Brain a stretch too far for me to comprehend but don't discount him.

As for Epstein the one thing that is certain it all part of the plan.

Q team is too meticulous to slip up.I believe.

Another Google whistle blower comes forward.

As I told you way back the corrupt tech giants are going down along with MSM and Hollyweird.... all part of the deep state.

It was all one big corrupt club.

America for sale.

Newly released transcripts show Hilary gave access to SAPs and classified information to China on tap.....TREASON

Read about it here and be shocked if your news media aren't telling you.

They didn't hack it. She SOLD access. That was the purpose of getting the server in the first place. We are living through the largest and most severe mass treason event in living history.