RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

On 7/26/2019 at 10:15 AM, bloke said:

I see this thread has been well and truly taken over by the nut jobs. Trump a great statesment my arse. A shocking liar, many of his cronies in jail and he crows about sexually molesting women,  hated by many of his allies, and sucking cock with the likes of Russia and North Korea.

Only saved by White House Staff loyal to their country refusing to obstruct justice which he demanded that they do. 

Bloke you are a racist.

I have to get in first before you accuse me like all the looney left who argue with no facts.

You didn't answer my questions I set you. A Yes or no answer would be suffice.

Couldn't find any Trump lies?

The questions were on corruption?  Who is fighting the corruption?  Bad orange man?

How come no other leader has tackled the corruption?

The actual fight is not Dem v Republican

It is Good v Evil.    This will become apparent as time goes on.

21 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Bloke you are a racist.

I have to get in first before you accuse me like all the looney left who argue with no facts.

The questions were on corruption?  Who is fighting the corruption?  Bad orange man?

Trump has lied from Day One claiming at his innugaration that it was bigger then Obama's which it was not. Then the fool claimed his win was the biggest since Reagan, just more bullshit.  Google Trump Lies there are hundreds of them . He boasted about  molesting women and then claimed it was just locker talk. Then he gave massive tax cuts which he funded by massive borrowing of Trillions. USA is one fucked nation.

Mate I just look and have a laugh at you fools once in a while. I am not obssessed  by Trump as you and your mad nut jobs are.

56 minutes ago, bloke said:

Trump has lied from Day One claiming at his innugaration that it was bigger then Obama's which it was not. Then the fool claimed his win was the biggest since Reagan, just more bullshit.  Google Trump Lies there are hundreds of them . He boasted about  molesting women and then claimed it was just locker talk. Then he gave massive tax cuts which he funded by massive borrowing of Trillions. USA is one fucked nation.

Mate I just look and have a laugh at you fools once in a while. I am not obssessed  by Trump as you and your mad nut jobs are.

Gee not hard. Here's just a few for starters:

- Lied about the size of his inaugaration crowd saying it was bigger than Obama's when photos clearly show the opposite

-Lied that Obama was not born in USA even long after Obama produced his birth certificate

-Lied after his speech to Scouts that the head of the scouts movement in USA had phoned him to congratulate Trump on his speech. The Head of Scouts stated that he did not phone Trump

- Lied that Obama wired taped him

- Lied  that the recent tax cuts for the rich will cost him personally a fortune.

- Lied about the size of his election win saying that it was the biggest since Reagan

So you can't answer the questions? brain hurting?

At least you now admit Obama spied on Trump

And now know Obama was born in Kenya.

Still believing the fake photos?

You trust pedo scoutmasters?

At last Ohokaman CNN is telling you what i told you in February.

Truth is coming to the people like never before. The storm is here.

Now you and Bloke have been brainwashed by your corrupt media not telling you the truth about hero fake puppet Barrry Obama.

Barry Soetoro, Born in Kenya, Muslim, Gay, Cocaine abuser, Tranny wife, Fake kids

They all knew in 2008 before he was first elected that he was born in Kenya.but covered it up and the corrupt media vilified anyone who spoke out.

Wow. British intelligence knew in 2008 Obama was born in Kenya. No DNA match with his grandparents.

Brits contacted Hillary Clinton's team about it (pre-2008 election). They contacted Sen. Edwards(SC) and told him. Contacted Bill Clinton and his ex-CIA director. Contacted the Telegraph, Honolulu Advertiser, ex-CIA officials, McCain and his people, senior US intelligence adviser who was a key Democrat player, Kofi Anan, Jaramogi Oginga Odinga, and others. No one denied he was born in Kenya. Yet this info was hidden from us and Obummer was elected. They were all complicit!

Obama's missing sister thought to be full sister, not half as Obama said.

1000+/- dead in Kenya to keep Obama's birthplace a secret.

Lots to digest in this 7m34s video.

Mueller will serve time for previous crimes but has done his job.

In the end he will go down as a hero

Mueller was on Trump’s payroll

Mueller effectively cleared Trump

Mueller discredited the dems/MSM

Mueller secured 2020 for Trump

Mueller gathered evidence to prosecute the deep state

Treasonous criminal John Brennan just got Qd.

Ha Read the comments

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: fce708 No.7243859 
Jul 29 2019 12:11:56 (EST)

https://twitter.com/JohnBrennan/status/1155797879300210688
Thank you for confirming….
Coats BAD
Ratcliffe GOOD
Sleepers present problems re: staff fills.
More coming?
Q

Waiting for Ohokaman and Bloke to defend black puppet Elija Cummings for stealing federal money.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: dd8776 No.7243401 
Jul 29 2019 11:50:06 (EST)
https://www.traffickingmatters.com/2018-federal-human-trafficking-report/
Maryland has second-most defendants charged in federal human trafficking cases?
Who represents Maryland in the House/Senate?
https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1155812918467784704
The More You Know…
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 8442b9 No.7233932 
Jul 28 2019 18:17:54 (EST)
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 8442b9 No.7233832 
Jul 28 2019 18:11:09 (EST)
https://static.wixstatic.com/ugd/65db76_d0731c7799784020a8c45a5615b8b3f3.pdf
Baltimore rec $1.8 BILLION from [HUSSEIN]'s American Recovery and Reinvestment Act?
Follow the money.
Follow the family.
Q
09a582c70baf01d06dce08c72d35880feb518900171a0b8c53ad592bc636cd64.png
09a582c70baf01d06dce08c72d35880feb518900171a0b8c53ad592bc636cd64.png
>>7233832
Those who take are offered more powerful positions within the party (controlled).
Italy is w/ POTUS.
Q

On 7/28/2019 at 7:07 PM, 100 1 said:

Bloke you are a racist.

What a fucking idiot you are....

The good people of Baltimore have had enough of this racist pig.....

https://www.baltimoresun.com/opinion/editorial/bs-ed-0728-trump-baltimore-20190727-k6ac4yvnpvcczlaexdfglifada-story.html

Finally, while we would not sink to name-calling in the Trumpian manner — or ruefully point out that he failed to spell the congressman’s name correctly (it’s Cummings, not Cumming) — we would tell the most dishonest man to ever occupy the Oval Office, the mocker of war heroes, the gleeful grabber of women’s private parts, the serial bankrupter of businesses, the useful idiot of Vladimir Putin and the guy who insisted there are “good people” among murderous neo-Nazis that he’s still not fooling most Americans into believing he’s even slightly competent in his current post. Or that he possesses a scintilla of integrity. Better to have some vermin living in your neighborhood than to be one.

:rcfe-like:

On 7/28/2019 at 7:07 PM, 100 1 said:

Bloke you are a racist.

Good v Evil ??? Are you fucking kidding ? With this most disgusting of human beings in the White House ??

As for corruption and lies......:rolleyes:

He embodies everything that is bad, evil if you will. Tearing the US apart on racial lines and making divisions that will be hard to repair.

Appalling as they are, let's hope he keeps up the attacks......tick tock :rcf-clown:

Waiting for Ohokaman and Bloke to defend black puppet Elija Cummings for stealing federal money.

You sure didn't disappoint

Open the file and read. Trump called him out because he knows he is committing fraud.

Your complicit media is trying to cover up.  Drain the swamp.

You have backed the wrong team and continue to be village idiot here.

https://static.wixstatic.com/ugd/65db76_d0731c7799784020a8c45a5615b8b3f3.pdf
Baltimore rec $1.8 BILLION from [HUSSEIN]'s American Recovery and Reinvestment Act?
Follow the money.
Follow the family.
Q

Mossad (Israel intelligence) run another 49 pedophilia/honey trap operations like Epstein throughout USA that

blackmail  judges, politicians, celebrities, influencers, businessmen, border protection agents,  sheriffs etc

The corruption runs so deep....this video will open your eyes.

Good v Evil ??? Are you fucking kidding ? With this most disgusting of human beings in the White House ??

As for corruption and lies......:rolleyes:

He embodies everything that is bad, evil if you will. Tearing the US apart on racial lines and making divisions that will be hard to repair.

Appalling as they are, let's hope he keeps up the attacks......tick tock :rcf-clown:

This is the Q mantra that millions of people around the world understand but because you are so ignorant and have a bad case of TDS you haven’t yet grasped the situation.

They want you DIVIDED.
DIVIDED by RACE.
DIVIDED by RELIGION.
DIVIDED by CULTURE.
DIVIDED by CLASS.
DIVIDED by POLITICAL AFFILIATION. 
DIVIDED YOU ARE WEAK.
TOGETHER YOU ARE STRONG.
WE, THE PEOPLE.

WWG1WGA
Q

They want you DIVIDED.

The deep state have been controlling the world for decades. It is easier to control the people

when they are divided so they divide people by race and religion. Think identity politics.

They want you to live in fear.  Think NK, Isis, climate change, school shootings, terrorism etc all deep state operations.

DIVIDED by RACE.

They have flooded western civilisation with immigrants to cause chaos.Think NZ with immigrants and separating Maori culture. Think the latest Ihumatao. By stepping in the Govt causes chaos by design. It is their ideology for a one world govt. agenda 21 & 2030

DIVIDED by RELIGION.

By mixing races you mix religion that creates tension

Think Christchurch false flag .Christians v Muslim plus gun grab = Deep state operation.

DIVIDED by CULTURE.

Think deep state false flags like Notre Dame, 9/11

DIVIDED by CLASS.

They keep the lower class, poor, by design to make them easier to control.

DIVIDED by POLITICAL AFFILIATION

Wars have been artificially manufactured by the cabal. There will be no wars when this is over.

DIVIDED YOU ARE WEAK.

When the people wake up and realise they have been controlled by criminals for decades they will turn on the traitors, become strong and be one people.

TOGETHER YOU ARE STRONG.
WE, THE PEOPLE.

WWG1WGA

Where we go one, we go all.

This is where we are now after a 2 year covert operation.

This week declass starts and it’s the first truth for the public. From this point on everything changes.

This video sounds a bit unreal but is exactly what has been happening to date.

Elijah Cummings eating humble pie and plenty of it.

A video has surfaced where he is calling his community ''a drug infested area''' and then goes on to say that some of the residents are walking around like ''zombies''.

Ben Carson the only African-American members of Trumps cabinet says that 16 billion dollars of Federal money was put into Baltimore last year....conclusion its being invested in the wrong things.

Somebody got to be held responsible,betcha its not Cummings.

4 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

Nut Nut Nut......Nutcase!!

So when you did your research on the subjects he is discussing, did it match what he is saying?

Or are you another brainwashed lefty who offers no facts and can't think for themselves.

how good are the democrates looking???????

they make jacinda look like muldoon.....

now we are lucky as we have 1 of the 16 CNN viewers left ohokaman

what are they saying?? who's the front runner?? did sleep joe stay away?? 

3 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Elijah Cummings eating humble pie and plenty of it.

A video has surfaced where he is calling his community ''a drug infested area''' and then goes on to say that some of the residents are walking around like ''zombies''.

Ben Carson the only African-American members of Trumps cabinet says that 16 billion dollars of Federal money was put into Baltimore last year....conclusion its being invested in the wrong things.

Somebody got to be held responsible,betcha its not Cummings.

Enjoy the show.

Trump/Q team have traced the 16 billion  from day one, hence the reason Trump called Cummings out....ha but your racist!

It's all one giant scam but the games up and the people are waking up and pain is coming.

·
The whole Baltimore scandal was a sting. Trump gave $16b billion to revive the slums and crooked Democrats stole it ALL! We knew they would, and Horowitz watched the whole thing play out while taking notes. Now we have them, and are COMING TO COLLECT!

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 3a3d46 No.6961951 
Jul 8 2019 22:36:13 (EST)
DpARa2LU8AEQt_g.jpg
1e9805e60274e4725c0c878d3e0fa6e798f80edd9e291c06bc34fb1fb4821f57.jpg
https://twitter.com/SaraCarterDC/status/1146175340433367040
Imagine what would happen, if, by law, every US Congressman/woman, US Senator, President etc. was by US law audited every 1-2 years by an independent agency.
Imagine what would happen if those audits extended to all family members of such 'elected' official?
Would D's continue to push for Foreign Aid to other C's vs. the Homeland?
What happens when the kickbacks dry up?
M. Waters $4mm House?
N. Pelosi net worth $150mm+?
J. Biden son/brother net worth tens of millions?
Clinton family $200mm+ (pre election of BC less than $1mm)?
Obama family $40mm+ (pre election less than $1mm)?
Disguised under book deals?
………….
Those who take are offered more powerful positions within the party (controlled).
DRAIN THE SWAMP.
Q

Ohokaman replied to crustyngrizzly's topic in Main Street Cafe

...Biden would be a shoe in for the nom if he decides to run. Partner him with one of the above and they have a shot.

Ha  Pedo Joe Biden  is crazy Ohokaman's pick for president.

He is just another Trump hostage acting his part to waken up the public.

The Great Awakening

enjoy the show

Hey 100, Qhoka by the look is a decent guy but just not as open minded as he should be, don’t rub it in to hard he’s set in his ways. There’s so many crooks out there it doesn’t even seem real... what have you got on the WHO, they seem to be failing with all their Vaccine experiments in the third world bigtime

11 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Hey 100, Qhoka by the look is a decent guy but just not as open minded as he should be, don’t rub it in to hard he’s set in his ways. There’s so many crooks out there it doesn’t even seem real... what have you got on the WHO, they seem to be failing with all their Vaccine experiments in the third world bigtime

Ha Ohoka is my barometer for the public to see at what stage they wake up.

Mind control works.

Anyhow Big Pharma is corrupt. No surprises there

They have the cures but the money is in containment.

Vaccines are a cash cow, e.g.Think now how worldwide they are pushing measles vaccine and vilifying people who don't vax....A deep state operation....like no measle vaccine in our day.

Flu vac useless. The Clintons F sold fake AIDS vaccine made in India to Africa. another CF rip off.... Ha funded by the Aussies I think.

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 72997f No.894401 
Apr 4 2018 15:24:51 (EST)
>>894110
MONEY.
POWER.
CONTROL.
People are simply in the way.
SLAVES.
SHEEP.
PAWNS.
MASS EXT EVENTS DESIGNED TO DECREASE THREAT LEVEL OF POPULATION.
GUN CONTROL.
WARS [FAKE][TOP HAPPY][BACKEND DEAL].
ELECTION RIGGING.
CONTROL.
YOUR VOICE DOES NOT MATTER.
PHARMA [CLAS-D]
WATER
AIR
CHEMICALS PUSHED FOR HOME USE CLEANING [CANCER][BABY ON FLOOR-HANDS IN MOUTH - THE START].
VACCINES [NOT ALL].
TOBACCO.
OPIOIDS.
ULTIMATE WIN [DEATH + MONEY].
THE FED.
ROTHSCHILD.
'CONSPIRACY'
'CONSPIRACY'
'CONSPIRACY'
UK/GER [5 days].
Choice is yours.
REVELATIONS.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Q

Anonymous  04/05/18 (Thu) 08:31:317842f2 (5) No.894526>>894585 >>894609 >>894678>>894401

>PHARMA [CLAS-D]

Poison

>WATER

Fluoride, Chlorine, Estrogen, Pharmacueticals, Nitrates, Lead, etc.

>AIR

Chemtrails? Industrial Pollutants. Etc.

>CHEMICALS PUSHED FOR HOME USE >CLEANING [CANCER][BABY ON FLOOR->HANDS IN MOUTH - THE START].

All you really need to clean in most cases is Vinegar and alcohol

>VACCINES [NOT ALL].

Mercury, Formaldehyde, Aluminum

Directly into the blood stream, no defense

>TOBACCO.

>OPIOIDS.

Completely destroys the individual taking them.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: ee33a6 No.300345 
Feb 7 2018 21:59:30 (EST)
Make sure the list of resignations remains updated.
Important.
When does big pharma make money?
Curing or containing?
Cancer/AIDS/etc.
Mind will be blown by chain of command.
Q

James Comey let off leaking charges for now but big problems coming for him.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: cbce02 No.7294581 
Aug 1 2019 12:19:20 (EST)
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj-will-not-prosecute-comey-for-leaking-memos-after-ig-referral-source
Bigger [slam-dunk] charges coming?
Public understanding of events just around the corner.
Q