RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

54 minutes ago, bloke said:

I see this thread has been well and truly taken over by the nut jobs. Trump a great statesment my arse. A shocking liar, many of his cronies in jail and he crows about sexually molesting women,  hated by many of his allies, and sucking cock with the likes of Russia and North Korea.

Only saved by White House Staff loyal to their country refusing to obstruct justice which he demanded that they do. 

Ok you have tried this before and failed...I'm guessing you will fail again

Name me the lies.

Now Q&A Time.

Did Obama spy on Trump?

Did Trump Collude with the Russian to affect the outcome of the election?

Is the Clinton Foundation corrupt?

Is global warming a scam?

Were there any  WMD?

Was  9/11 an inside job?

Are  school shootings false flags?

Was  NK controlled by the Deep State?

Is Barry Soetoro Obama's real name?

Do the same 6 companies control 90% of the worlds media?

Who was behind the JFK assassination?

How much cash did Obama give Iran?

Who's pockets did it end up in?

Who is implicated by the Epstein arrest?

Will Epstein bring down Royalty, world famous names

Are military Tribunals being assembled to sentence traitors?

Is social media an arm of the deep state?

Who funded Facebook?

Did google interfere with the election?

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Thought you had more sense than the redneck conspiracy theorists Gruffy....obviously not...:rolleyes:

So lazy

They are not conspiracy theory's.....it is investigating corruption.

I provide facts. It is all open source and can be verified with documents.

You consume deep state mind controlled media...and it's working perfectly.

26 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

So lazy

They are not conspiracy theory's.....it is investigating corruption.

I provide facts. It is all open source and can be verified with documents.

You consume deep state mind controlled media...and it's working perfectly.

Facts ??! Like those Fox continually spout....?? White House puppets....as deluded as you.

And constantly harping on about ancient history ( the constant references to Obama speak volumes.. not an American was he...?!)

Simple fact is we have a mysoginistic, narcissistic, racist lunatic in charge who has done nothing for middle America. He is in it to enrich himself and his brainless douchebag family members, everything else he says is crap fed to his mindless supporters who are too dumb to realise they have been suckered.

"Drain the swamp" was the cry......it is now bigger than ever and the rich and corporates are doing very nicely.

Deep state controlled media...is that what the Mueller evidence to Congress was....??? 

He made some very telling statements...the evidence has been gathered, he might not have pulled the trigger, but someone will.

Tick tock.....:rcfe-clown:

10 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Facts ??! Like those Fox continually spout....?? White House puppets....as deluded as you.

And constantly harping on about ancient history ( the constant references to Obama speak volumes.. not an American was he...?!)

Simple fact is we have a mysoginistic, narcissistic, racist lunatic in charge who has done nothing for middle America. He is in it to enrich himself and his brainless douchebag family members, everything else he says is crap fed to his mindless supporters who are too dumb to realise they have been suckered.

"Drain the swamp" was the cry......it is now bigger than ever and the rich and corporates are doing very nicely.

Deep state controlled media...is that what the Mueller evidence to Congress was....??? 

He made some very telling statements...the evidence has been gathered, he might not have pulled the trigger, but someone will.

Tick tock.....:rcfe-clown:

D      E    L     U       S    I    O    N     A      L

5 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Thought you had more sense than the redneck conspiracy theorists Gruffy....obviously not...:rolleyes:

I like to consider both sides of an argument Qhoka and don’t see myself as Racist. I’ve got a friend ( surprised :rcf-laughing-2:)who considers himself a great debater even though he lacks evidence to back up his arguments ,as soon as you start making to much sense he starts the name calling and repeats his earlier claims in a cyclic manner as if this fortifies his position. Bloody funny ,but unfortunately belittling people doesn’t bolster your opinion , it just makes you look like you’ve run out of facts to back up your  side of the argument so revert to trying to make the other person look or feel inferior. If you don’t like what somebody has to say prove them wrong ,but keep it civil at the same time :rcfe-money:

5 hours ago, bloke said:

I see this thread has been well and truly taken over by the nut jobs. Trump a great statesment my arse. A shocking liar, many of his cronies in jail and he crows about sexually molesting women,  hated by many of his allies, and sucking cock with the likes of Russia and North Korea.

Only saved by White House Staff loyal to their country refusing to obstruct justice which he demanded that they do. 

Where do you get your information from Bloke? 

you actually had too feel sorry for him apart from the well-rehearsed democrats questions, he had no problem answering those ones........

once the un-rehearsed republicans started he had no idea miles well of been humpty dumpty  sitting there

all they could come up with was the equivalent at a Auckland court room.....

Mr Trump we find you not guilty of stealing the car you were accused of  

but we can not exonerate you from stealing a car in invercargil 2 weeks ago..........

like him or hate him,he was elected by the people and they will decide if he does another 4 years or not

that's the obvious.........

but how they hell people fall for and believe the absolute biased left wing crap/fake news is beyond me.............. 

5 minutes ago, shodsie said:

you actually had too feel sorry for him apart from the well-rehearsed democrats questions, he had no problem answering those ones........

once the un-rehearsed republicans started he had no idea miles well of been humpty dumpty  sitting there

all they could come up with was the equivalent at a Auckland court room.....

Mr Trump we find you not guilty of stealing the car you were accused of  

but we can not exonerate you from stealing a car in invercargil 2 weeks ago..........

like him or hate him,he was elected by the people and they will decide if he does another 4 years or not

that's the obvious.........

but how they hell people fall for and believe the absolute biased left wing crap/fake news is beyond me.............. 

yes   You are watching a scripted show.

They have to show how corrupt the system has become before dropping the hammer on all these criminals.

Once they declassify and receive the OIG report that shows the real truth the idiots like Ohoka will have half woken up therefore soften the blow to what's coming.

You are watching the Great Awakening in real time.

Trust the plan

Every day has been planned for years.

1) Lets make something very clear. 2020 is not up to chance and neither was 2016. The Trump Presidency is not anything like it appears. Trump is the face of a faction within in the US military who has taken control from the corrupt politicians. That’s what you’re witnessing.

5 hours ago, 100 1 said:

If anyone would know, you would....:rcfe-clown:

2 hours ago, 100 1 said:

yes   You are watching a scripted show.

They have to show how corrupt the system has become before dropping the hammer on all these criminals.

Once they declassify and receive the OIG report that shows the real truth the idiots like Ohoka will have half woken up therefore soften the blow to what's coming.

You are watching the Great Awakening in real time.

Trust the plan

Every day has been planned for years.

1) Lets make something very clear. 2020 is not up to chance and neither was 2016. The Trump Presidency is not anything like it appears. Trump is the face of a faction within in the US military who has taken control from the corrupt politicians. That’s what you’re witnessing.

:rcf-laughing-1::rcf-laughing-1::rcf-laughing-1:

IMG_4065.JPG

6 hours ago, shodsie said:

ohokaman has a full bout of DTS :rcf-happy:

even you have too give the big man credit for the booming american economy 

DOW 27k +

even the NZ50 sucking on the titty at 10800+

unless you think we have jacinda too thank for that:rcf-surprised: 

Ask the average American how great it is......:rolleyes:

Top US lawmakers all locked away listening to Meuller,meanwhile in the real world,murders,kidnappings ,brutal assaults you name it,its happening in the USA.

Some of the crimes that happen every day,uni students killed,bar patron attacked by 12 idiots,police officers shot  and the list gets longer.

New York Mayor does away with stop and search along with the broken windows policy and crime is rampant in NY.

The yanks are paying a high price for Freedom.

Meanwhile a celebrity is getting divorced so the world focus on that.

ohoka, who the hell voted for trump??? middle america that's who got him there in the first place......

he's never been more popular with middle america than he is now.........

you need too just walk away from this left wing brainwashing crap the average joe blog is trumps base the poor bastard that rely's on a job 

not a hand out from mummy and daddy........ 

On 2/22/2019 at 7:50 PM, Ohokaman said:

Dan Coats hasn't been fired you moron. Keep taking the pills.....along with those other idiots above.....:rcf-sick-1:

Ha Brainwashed Ohokaman wrong again

Shifty Schiff s mate Dan Coats gone next week .... Draining the swamp

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 74ea4a No.7204977 
Jul 26 2019 15:33:22 (EST)

DztgLniWoAAMaeI.jpg

3ac342bba22ca55fb87b2c28e03c12f4727846c0588b44646a6905c2b43c659f.jpg
#FLYDANFLY#
Q

Pedowood coming to a theater near you.
I told you Deep State controlled Hollweird was going down 2 years ago

The worlds most powerful and logical man just called Ohokaman and Bloke "Clowns"  although we already knew that.

Will the DemonRats even exist by the time the 2020 election comes around?

Remember Obamas lot illegally spied on Trump and then framed a duly elected president with false documents to depose him.

Declass of the FISA incoming....  all will be revealed with arrests imminent.

Tip of the iceberg.

On 7/26/2019 at 10:33 PM, shodsie said:

ohoka, who the hell voted for trump??? middle america that's who got him there in the first place......

he's never been more popular with middle america than he is now.........

you need too just walk away from this left wing brainwashing crap the average joe blog is trumps base the poor bastard that rely's on a job 

not a hand out from mummy and daddy........ 

40% of the Country that's who....and without the flawed Electoral College he would have disappeared...

60 million Americans didn't vote in 2016, they won't make that mistake again.

OK..?? :rcf-clown:

IMG_4066.JPG

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

40% of the Country that's who....and without the flawed Electoral College he would have disappeared...

60 million Americans didn't vote in 2016, they won't make that mistake again.

OK..?? :rcf-clown:

IMG_4066.JPG

my apologies ohokaman i didn't realize they changed the presidential voting system before the last election........ my bad :rcf-surprised:

Boomerang

Traitor Barry Obama is going to be back in the news.

His parents were CIA

Trump called for an investigation yesterday.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 6bfd78 No.7221927 
Jul 27 2019 19:47:57 (EST)
x.jpg
e0d99fa0a9df2e3d117f0889bfc60f1146762c9b6da977afbd1ad6e340469555.jpg
The President of the United States retweeted this graphic.
Pause, re-read above.
Pause, re-read above (again).
Nature is unpredictable.
Q
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ceceab No.7214693 
Jul 27 2019 11:21:30 (EST)
screenshot_2-5.png
70135d9ca4752cb1622a1c9feb042bcd4dcc8418beeab5571a0f9b19b677d377.png

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 40036d No.7215015 
Jul 27 2019 11:40:14 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 75c29e No.7214979 
Jul 27 2019 11:37:11 (EST)