RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

1 hour ago, Uriah Heap said:

I see where the former British Ambassador sent a cable back to the UK, saying it was his belief that President Trump abandoned the "Iran Deal"  merely to spite former President Obama.

He further described President Trump as "Inept", "insecure" and "Incompetent".

It reads like a petty man compromising the worlds safety, in order to settle old scores.

The UK spied on Trump and are involved with the Iran deal so they are in deep shit.

He is merely trying to justify it but it aint gunna work.

Now read carefully...stop being ignorant when the proof is put in front of you.

https://qanon.pub/?q=iran deal

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

The UK spied on Trump and are involved with the Iran deal so they are in deep shit.

He is merely trying to justify it but it aint gunna work.

Now read carefully...stop being ignorant when the proof is put in front of you.

https://qanon.pub/?q=iran deal

More bullshit...this prick will believe anything......:rcf-clown:

At least Conways husband has some balls.....

But after Trump's tweets telling a group of minority Democratic congresswomen -- three of whom were born in the US -- to "go back" to the countries they "originally came from" George could no longer avoid the conclusion on a man he said is "racist to the core".

"No, I thought, President Trump was boorish, dim-witted, inarticulate, incoherent, narcissistic and insensitive. He's a pathetic bully but an equal-opportunity bully -- in his uniquely crass and crude manner, he'll attack anyone he thinks is critical of him.

“No matter how much I found him ultimately unfit, I still gave him the benefit of the doubt about being a racist. No matter how much I came to dislike him, I didn’t want to think that the president of the United States is a racial bigot,” Conway wrote in The Washington Post. “Naivete, resentment and outright racism, roiled in a toxic mix, have given us a racist president. … Telling four non-white members of Congress — American citizens all, three natural-born — to ‘go back’ to the ‘countries’ they ‘originally came from’? That’s racist to the core.”

42 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

At least Conways husband has some balls.....

But after Trump's tweets telling a group of minority Democratic congresswomen -- three of whom were born in the US -- to "go back" to the countries they "originally came from" George could no longer avoid the conclusion on a man he said is "racist to the core".

"No, I thought, President Trump was boorish, dim-witted, inarticulate, incoherent, narcissistic and insensitive. He's a pathetic bully but an equal-opportunity bully -- in his uniquely crass and crude manner, he'll attack anyone he thinks is critical of him.

“No matter how much I found him ultimately unfit, I still gave him the benefit of the doubt about being a racist. No matter how much I came to dislike him, I didn’t want to think that the president of the United States is a racial bigot,” Conway wrote in The Washington Post. “Naivete, resentment and outright racism, roiled in a toxic mix, have given us a racist president. … Telling four non-white members of Congress — American citizens all, three natural-born — to ‘go back’ to the ‘countries’ they ‘originally came from’? That’s racist to the core.”

Your the biggest joke here

So go back and live in Australia

Wow that means I'm a racist?

You and George are both nuts.

i don't think trump has finished with them yet........

by the end of this the dems will be so far left ohoka will have too catch them :rcf-surprised:

bidens finished he wont be able too say anything without being hit with the "raciest" card so his train is only going 1 way against his base..........

pelosi is finished, no credibility tried too keep the girls under control but nope swallowed the hook right in the mouth........

2 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Your the biggest joke here

So go back and live in Australia

Wow that means I'm a racist?

You and George are both nuts.

What he said is quite right. It's just his fuckwit wife that has no moral compass. How he stands her I have no idea.

OK :rcf-clown: ??

1 hour ago, shodsie said:

i don't think trump has finished with them yet........

by the end of this the dems will be so far left ohoka will have too catch them :rcf-surprised:

bidens finished he wont be able too say anything without being hit with the "raciest" card so his train is only going 1 way against his base..........

pelosi is finished, no credibility tried too keep the girls under control but nope swallowed the hook right in the mouth........

Another village idiot....:rolleyes:

49 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Another village idiot....:rolleyes:

Trump is too smart for you.

Your TDS  ? you would rather  blame Trump for telling the truth than condemn the looney communists.

It's not going to end well.

One of them even married her brother to gain citizenship.

Trump is destroying the radical left in real time and the world is watching..

The great awakening

Trust the plan

Enjoy the show

You are witnessing the systematic destruction of the OLD GUARD.
Q

5 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

He's an idiot just like you and your mates here... and he's not a racist either.......:rcf-clown:

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12250437

Ha you clown ...proves nuthin.

Tell me, should Trump kick out Omar back to Somalia because shes a criminal who married her brother? the answer is yes.

Btw Hillary and your cheating Demonrats colluded with google to affect the outcome of the 2016 election.

Google is being investigated for treason along with your criminal mates.

Of course its old news to me but CNN wont tell you.

$GOOG worked with the Deep State to RIG the election and make it look like Trump actually LOST the popular vote. Google's anti-American and treasonous acts, plus all the other fraud like illegal votes, means Potus would have won with around 75% of the popular vote! #REDWAVE2020

WOW Crazy Ohokaman supports these fraudsters.

Donald Trump is Donald Trump BTW

Here we go ...RATS cornered.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 88ac40 No.7123120 
Jul 21 2019 15:35:27 (EST)
https://twitter.com/Comey/status/1153013050632482816
If AG Barr has access to all classified material, how does [MUELLER] navigate?
If [MUELLER] provides FALSE and/or MISLEADING testimony, will AG Barr be forced to DECLAS all documentation to ensure full public awareness of the TRUTH?
If [MUELLER] defers to the original report but D's / FAKE NEWS push a false narrative 'knowing majority of the public did not watch the actual hearing' will AG Barr be forced to DECLAS all documentation to ensure full public awareness of the TRUTH?
[Be Ready], [MUELLER].
[Be Ready], [JC].
[Be Ready], [Traitors one & ALL].
Thank you for playing.
FISA goes both ways.
Q

not a good day for the poor old lefty loonies and fake news media..........

trump wins again and i got a feeling there might be a few on the other side of the fence that might be having a few sleepless nights, you might just be right 100 1????? 

keep your chin up though ohokaman you havnt been the only one brainwashed and sold fake news by the deplorable left wing trump haters its a simply mistake mate just change channels :rcf-surprised:

On 7/22/2019 at 9:31 AM, 100 1 said:

WOW Crazy Ohokaman supports these fraudsters.

Donald Trump is Donald Trump BTW

Here we go ...RATS cornered.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 88ac40 No.7123120 
Jul 21 2019 15:35:27 (EST)

https://twitter.com/Comey/status/1153013050632482816
If AG Barr has access to all classified material, how does [MUELLER] navigate?
If [MUELLER] provides FALSE and/or MISLEADING testimony, will AG Barr be forced to DECLAS all documentation to ensure full public awareness of the TRUTH?
If [MUELLER] defers to the original report but D's / FAKE NEWS push a false narrative 'knowing majority of the public did not watch the actual hearing' will AG Barr be forced to DECLAS all documentation to ensure full public awareness of the TRUTH?
[Be Ready], [MUELLER].
[Be Ready], [JC].
[Be Ready], [Traitors one & ALL].
Thank you for playing.
FISA goes both ways.
Q

IMG_4062.JPG

On 7/18/2019 at 6:23 PM, 100 1 said:

This for the ignorant Ohokaman and Uriah Heap

Now Q is real

You along with the other sheep you  have been lied to for a long time.

Research before you again open your ignorant mouth.

IMG_4061.JPG

just let it all out ohoka pays too release the hurt..............

its been a bad day for you and your lefty loony mates, know one will blame you......

hell, we all get it wrong now and again..............

not good when the best he could come up with was

we cant say if hes guilty or innocent of being not guilty lol

next time tell your dem mates when someone says i don't want too testify its probably best they don't :rcf-happy:

50 minutes ago, shodsie said:

just let it all out ohoka pays too release the hurt..............

its been a bad day for you and your lefty loony mates, know one will blame you......

hell, we all get it wrong now and again..............

not good when the best he could come up with was

we cant say if hes guilty or innocent of being not guilty lol

next time tell your dem mates when someone says i don't want too testify its probably best they don't :rcf-happy:

IMG_4063.JPG

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

IMG_4063.JPG

You can have your own opinion but not your own set of facts . From what’s being tabled here and actually spending some time digging around this ‘information’ the so -called Morons are holding all the cards. Stop the name calling Qhoka and Start paying attention :rcfe-money:

3 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Just ignore the bullshit from these idiots here.....the only sleepless nights are at Trump House.....tick tock :rcfe-clown:

https://edition.cnn.com/opinions/live-news/mueller-hearing-commentary/h_bec528e21821984e71d09e12354f440f

IMG_4060.JPG

Here you go idiot....have a wank over this one.

Should satisfy your TDS.

13 hours ago, Gruff said:

You can have your own opinion but not your own set of facts . From what’s being tabled here and actually spending some time digging around this ‘information’ the so -called Morons are holding all the cards. Stop the name calling Qhoka and Start paying attention :rcfe-money:

Thought you had more sense than the redneck conspiracy theorists Gruffy....obviously not...:rolleyes:

I see this thread has been well and truly taken over by the nut jobs. Trump a great statesment my arse. A shocking liar, many of his cronies in jail and he crows about sexually molesting women,  hated by many of his allies, and sucking cock with the likes of Russia and North Korea.

Only saved by White House Staff loyal to their country refusing to obstruct justice which he demanded that they do.