RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

100 1

looking back on some of the drama that surrounded President Trump theres one particular occasion which i still have some diffuculty reconciling and what actually was going on in the background...

the time was when President Trump decided to launch missiiles into Syria without congress approval.....during the time when Syrian President Bashar al assad was accused of launching a chemical attack on his own people...

it eludes me as to why President Trump took that action... and what pushed him to do so?

i took a look back on some of the Q posts during april of 2018 and i couldnt see any connections... 

any thoughts?

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

100 1

looking back on some of the drama that surrounded President Trump theres one particular occasion which i still have some diffuculty reconciling and what actually was going on in the background...

the time was when President Trump decided to launch missiiles into Syria without congress approval.....during the time when Syrian President Bashar al assad was accused of launching a chemical attack on his own people...

it eludes me as to why President Trump took that action... and what pushed him to do so?

i took a look back on some of the Q posts during april of 2018 and i couldnt see any connections... 

any thoughts?

I guess he was taking out the deep state CIA controlled black sites.

They are responsible for the chemical attacks and blame it on Assad  .....the chemical attack red line was not for Assad but  in reality used against the DS who wanted to start WW3 but got bombed themselves instead!

Same as in Iran now taking out the deep state just like they did with NK.

I'm no expert but that is how I read it. They are basically taking out the deep state controllers of these countries.

I guess he talking to the deep state below....same when he talked to Kim about the size of his nukes.

It's the deep state /CIA controllers he is actually  talking to

Trump is never going to war with any country army just strategic.

IMHO

In military terminology, a black site is a location at which an unacknowledged blackoperation or black project is conducted. It can refer to the facilities that are controlled by the CIA and used by the U.S. government in its War on Terror to detain alleged unlawful enemy combatants.

13 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

I guess he was taking out the deep state CIA controlled black sites.

They are responsible for the chemical attacks and blame it on Assad

Same as in Iran now taking out the deep state just like they did with NK.

I'm no expert but that is how I read it. They are basically taking out the deep state controllers of these countries.

In military terminology, a black site is a location at which an unacknowledged blackoperation or black project is conducted. It can refer to the facilities that are controlled by the CIA and used by the U.S. government in its War on Terror to detain alleged unlawful enemy combatants.

i can accept the deepstate involvement..... of the chemical attacks,  we both acknowledged it was a setup.. to make it seem like Bashar did it..

President Trumps decisive action was executed... and the comms in the Q posts acknowledged this...

i guess im looking for the corresponding reason why the False flag occurred in the first place... what was our focus taken away from?

100 1

theres a interesting q post which ties in... check 1010  it all ties into the Syrian lead up to the bombing... as though Q-team knew well beforehand

and take note of the comms involved...the K-box suggests a count down in effect.. from this  i get the impression that there was a pressuring of UK and Germany to make a decision!! if they refused... revelations would result..

this is just the impression i get from reading the comms

14 hours ago, 6xes said:

100 1

theres a interesting q post which ties in... check 1010  it all ties into the Syrian lead up to the bombing... as though Q-team knew well beforehand

and take note of the comms involved...the K-box suggests a count down in effect.. from this  i get the impression that there was a pressuring of UK and Germany to make a decision!! if they refused... revelations would result..

this is just the impression i get from reading the comms

Moves and countermoves?

Think it's impossible to know what's gone on behind the scenes.

However I think the main deep state players were neutralised well before Q appeared in Oct 2017.

Events have panned out pretty much to plan since then so I think they were confident to expose Q knowing they were in control before releasing the truth to the public.

They let the crime continue ....the rest is a show to red pill the public.

42 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Moves and countermoves?

Think it's impossible to know what's gone on behind the scenes.

However I think the main deep state players were neutralised well before Q appeared in Oct 2017.

Events have panned out pretty much to plan since then so I think they were confident to expose Q knowing they were in control before releasing the truth to the public.

They let the crime continue ....the rest is a show to red pill the public.

Deepstate and all its parts are not just limited to America... nor should we think that it only relates to governments...

Deepstate in its purist form is the entrenchment of a bad spirit operating within a person or organisation whatever that maybe... the bad spirit works to undermine all things good..

So on a worldwide scale... the UN for instance.. if it has a entrenched bad spirit operating to undermine everything that is good... it too is deepstate and every other governing body for that matter which undermines the good of its people

5 minutes ago, 6xes said:

Deepstate and all its parts are not just limited to America... nor should we think that it only relates to governments...

Deepstate in its purist form is the entrenchment of a bad spirit operating within a person or organisation whatever that maybe... the bad spirit works to undermine all things good..

So on a worldwide scale... the UN for instance.. if it has a entrenched bad spirit operating to undermine everything that is good... it too is deepstate and every other governing body for that matter which undermines the good of its people

Agree it's everywhere worldwide.

I'm saying the institutions will collapse under the weight of truth... UN EU Fed some media,  corrupt Govts, companies etc

A knew world will arise.

As Q says symbolism will be there downfall....nowhere to hide.

Think your mate Trump has a lot more to worry about....he'll be having nightmares about Deutsche Bank for starters...even having fits over Dems going on Fox and being cheered.......:rcf-laughing-1:

The noose will be tightening soon on this criminal and his mates.

25 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Think your mate Trump has a lot more to worry about....he'll be having nightmares about Deutsche Bank for starters...even having fits over Dems going on Fox and being cheered.......:rcf-laughing-1:

The noose will be tightening soon on this criminal and his mates.

So gullible!

Enjoy the show

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: dfeded No.6482810 
May 12 2019 19:26:01 (EST)

Attempts by Dems, FAKE NEWS, and those 'guilty of TREASON' to shape the public narrative [prior to] by providing FALSEHOODS will FAIL.
TRUTH TO LIGHT.
NO SLEEP IN DC.
Q

Trump taking down the rogue intelligence agencies.· 

Joe M

@StormIsUponUs

1. Our intelligence agencies, conceived, built and empowered by prior globalist administrations, have always been our most formidable adversary. We are now undergoing what feels like a civil war as our military covertly fight to dismantle these domestic enemies completely.

·

May 8

2. [They] are the ones exploiting the impoverishment of Venezuela to ignite a destabilizing civil conflict and humanitarian catastrophe on our doorstep. They're also behind the Hamas rocket attacks, and the increased threat from Iran - a country under their control 

·

May 8

3. These agencies became the nerve center for a powerful global elite criminal enterprise who are behind every war, terror attack and large-scale organized crime operation - with human, gun and drug trafficking cartels a major source of funding.

·

May 8

4. Trump's victory was an earthshaking inflection point where command of our military was transferred from this murderous globalist cabal to American constitutionalists. By bringing together the NSA surveillance database, and the executive branch, the war became one we could win.

·

May 8

5. Why did we invade Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan and the rest? Many now know it was NOT for America's defense. All along, the criminal Deep State have been using our military as armed foot-soldiers for industrialized organized crime, at monstrous and incomprehensible levels.

·

May 8

6. We were in Afghanistan so that [they] could sell heroin. We were in Iraq and Libya so that these same criminals could maintain control over the transacting of oil, a commodity needed to maintain free-flowing and limitless funds through their own private central banks.

·

May 8

7. So when wondering why Iran is a danger, or why Cuba deployed uninvited forces into Venezuela, or why the old guard tries so hard to remove Trump, contemplate what would be possible if the world's most powerful country was infiltrated and controlled by real organized criminals.

·

May 8

8. Everything is going to be different from here. There will be no more wars of conquest, or due to what many call American "Imperialism". There will be no more invasions of oil-rich countries. No longer will our sons and daughters be sacrificed for the cause of evil. 

·

May 8

9. Going forward, it is #AmericaFirst, and when you realize just how much devastation the planet has endured because of the criminals who were running our country, you will understand that #MAGA is not only about America, but the key to lasting world peace. --

Forget the bullshit, now Trump has to come up with another $20 B to bail out the Farmers......AGAIN.....:rolleyes:

What a deal maker he is.....in his own mind at least.....the Farmers might disagree.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/23/us/politics/trump-administration-farm-aid.html

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/05/16/ohio_farmer_i_voted_for_trump_and_im_not_going_to_be_quiet_about_impact_of_trade_war.html

Ohoka stop worrying about the farmers...  Ha they found themselves a Fake farmer! ...remember Trump hold all the cards....winning

What about the TREASON?  CNN not talking about it?

What about the FBI talking about assassination?

What would happen if texts originating from a FBI agent to several [internals] discussed the assassination (possibility) of the POTUS or member of his family?

Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b189f8 No.130638 
Jan 22 2018 21:47:32 (EST)

What would happen if texts originating from a FBI agent to several [internals] discussed the assassination (possibility) of the POTUS or member of his family?
What if the texts suggest foreign allies were involved?
Forget the Russia set up [1 of 22].
This is only the beginning.
Be careful what you wish for.
AS THE WORLD TURNS.
Could messages such as those be publicly disclosed?
What happens to the FBI?
What happens to the DOJ?
What happens to special counsel?
What happens in general?
Every FBI/DOJ prev case could be challenged.
Lawless.
Think logically.
We haven’t started the drops re: human trafficking / sacrifices [yet][worst].
Those [good] who know cannot sleep.
Those [good] who know cannot find peace.
Those [good] who know will not rest until those responsible are held accountable.
Nobody can possibly imagine the pure evil and corruption out there.
Those you trust are the most guilty of sin.
Who are we taught to trust?
If you are religious, PRAY.
60% must remain private [at least] - for humanity.
These people should be hanging.
Q

If you are talking about Treason....line up Trump, his Son, Kushner and most of the guys in jail and in Government.

I'd be careful what you wish for....this clown is losing it by the day, the Americans are finally waking up.

If the Farmers turn, he's finished...well, he is already.

What beats me is how a bible thumper like yourself can have any respect at all for this mysoginistic, narcissistic, fornicating, wife cheating, thieving and lying prick....???? That all ok with you....??? Abortion bills galore with death penalties for Texas women...that ok too..???

According to Israel Folau he's going to HELL....right....???

Hypocrite much.....??? :rcf-monkey-2::rcf-monkey-1::rcf-monkey:

16 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

If you are talking about Treason....line up Trump, his Son, Kushner and most of the guys in jail and in Government.

I'd be careful what you wish for....this clown is losing it by the day, the Americans are finally waking up.

If the Farmers turn, he's finished...well, he is already.

What beats me is how a bible thumper like yourself can have any respect at all for this mysoginistic, narcissistic, fornicating, wife cheating, thieving and lying prick....???? That all ok with you....??? Abortion bills galore with death penalties for Texas women...that ok too..???

According to Israel Folau he's going to HELL....right....???

Hypocrite much.....??? :rcf-monkey-2::rcf-monkey-1::rcf-monkey:

Firstly i am not a bible thumper ...in fact the opposite ...I have no religion. There is no god.

The deep state CNN has enhanced your misplaced TDS.

There is a megaload of statements you have made the past 2 years that will come back to haunt you.

You will be reminded.

You have set yourself up for a gigantic fall.

You are the talking head for the brainwashed public, that it why Trump/Q has to put on a show so idiots like you will finally believe the truth when your fake media tells you.

May gone

https://qanon.pub/?

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: c476fb No.6572270

Anonymous ID: 975b1b No.6572140 
May 23 2019 20:40:07 (EST)
>>6572005
Is Potus going to ask the Queen about UK assist
>>6572140
Foreign assist underway w/ DOJ.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/23/gchq-chief-robert-hannigan-quits
##FLYMAYFLY##
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: c476fb No.6572190 

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0f664c No.6572698 
May 23 2019 21:02:33 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 60fb8d No.6572656 
May 23 2019 21:01:04 (EST)
ClipboardImage.png
9ac9f8a623fd2fae694183408cfd8b1df1bc1419c008334c98dd15dbbbbfb859.png
>>6572270
UK/AUS assist/set up

Watch the greatest show on earth

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0f664c No.6573291 
May 23 2019 21:23:51 (EST)
e8dcd7321c938992aef619959fc456ded17ac05250455ae651821894dd363b4b.png
55f970e2297b26994ec0d11119e16d9cfd85a5974d69e33ee443f610f465d22a.png
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 4729b1 No.6573322 
May 23 2019 21:25:37 (EST)
ad88dd98cbb2c71ad56729431f1994ba368470fac5e394e5910285bd066421a4.jpg
3d6af8d7b347d23428a2e4a45a5df3e8dae8dfc60012db6673fb5b7373b47686.jpg

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

Firstly i am not a bible thumper ...in fact the opposite ...I have no religion. There is no god.

The deep state CNN has enhanced your misplaced TDS.

There is a megaload of statements you have made the past 2 years that will come back to haunt you.

You will be reminded.

You have set yourself up for a gigantic fall.

You are the talking head for the brainwashed public, that it why Trump/Q has to put on a show so idiots like you will finally believe the truth when your fake media tells you.

Must be your mate 6xes then...you are both deluded idiots whatever....talk a lot like your clown but deliver SFA.....:rcf-clown:

14 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Must be your mate 6xes then...you are both deluded idiots whatever....talk a lot like your clown but deliver SFA.....:rcf-clown:

You are deluded and ignorant.

I have been telling you for 2 years the biggest event this century is happening and you are so blind.

Tell me what u think the declas will show?

Ohoka's criminal mates in action

Avenatti  haha 404 years jail and Ohoka believed this conman and Stormy and CNN

Nancy in trouble ....selling state secrets to NK

Enjoy the show

For the doubters this October 2017

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147441378 
Oct 31 2017 23:09:55 (EST)

Why did Mueller meet POTUS 1-day prior to FBI announcement if Mueller COULD NOT be offered director due to prev term limits rule?
Why is Pelosi begging for a new special counsel?
What is Pelosi’s net worth?
How was this obtained given salary as career official?
Why is Pelosi’s memory going?
Could it protect against prosecution?
How so?
What if John M’s surgery was fake?
Why would this occur?
What could this prevent potentially?
What is the Mayo Clinic?
Who sits on the BOD there?