RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

here is my evaluation of what is occurring... with regards to the Deep State and what seems like President Trumps inaction regarding Julian Assange

Mike Pompeo comes out makes a announcement of Julian Assange.. undermining the National Security albeit undermining western values of the United States of America.. essentially calling Assange a hostile intelligence service.... Pompeo even citing Russian media involvement

this is very odd....  even if it somewhat feeds into the Russian Collusion narrative.

The natural progression from this... is a distancing of President Trump's administration from being in cahoots with Assange albeit the Russians..

heres the interesting part...

President Trump is in a winning position... regardless of whether Assange gets extradited to the United states or not!!

it is well known that Assange has a timebomb of information ready to be dropped... should anything untoward occur..

This leaves the deepstate in a Jam... they cannot kill Assange... or give him up to the U.S for fear of email's and the trove of information on corruption with high-level names.

this forces the Deepstate to play a waiting game... and look for a countermove.

Its a clever play by Team Trump.. to distance themselves from Assange.. and use the Russian Narrative against the deepstate...

this will heighten further as time goes on....and my guess is the public will rise to the occasion to support Assange.. adding pressure onto a already strained UK political establishment!! 

20 minutes ago, 6xes said:

here is my evaluation of what is occurring... with regards to the Deep State and what seems like President Trumps inaction regarding Julian Assange

Mike Pompeo comes out makes a announcement of Julian Assange.. undermining the National Security albeit undermining western values of the United States of America.. essentially calling Assange a hostile intelligence service.... Pompeo even citing Russian media involvement

this is very odd....  even if it somewhat feeds into the Russian Collusion narrative.

The natural progression from this... is a distancing of President Trump's administration from being in cahoots with Assange albeit the Russians..

heres the interesting part...

President Trump is in a winning position... regardless of whether Assange gets extradited to the United states or not!!

it is well known that Assange has a timebomb of information ready to be dropped... should anything untoward occur..

This leaves the deepstate in a Jam... they cannot kill Assange... or give him up to the U.S for fear of email's and the trove of information on corruption with high-level names.

this forces the Deepstate to play a waiting game... and look for a countermove.

Its a clever play by Team Trump.. to distance themselves from Assange.. and use the Russian Narrative against the deepstate...

this will heighten further as time goes on....and my guess is the public will rise to the occasion to support Assange.. adding pressure onto a already strained UK political establishment!! 

ha  Optics are important   Q

Wikileaks compromised?

Ha So Barry Obama interfered with the election more than the Russians

Things we have been telling you about for 2 years are now being dripped fed to the public.... although fake CNN still silent

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/breaking-update-findings-in-the-upcoming-ig-report-are-said-to-be-devastating-obama-interfered-in-election-more-than-vlad-putin/

imo Elizabeth Warrens chances of being elected POTUS are the same as Bernie Sanders.No show.

She has decided that 42 million Americans with student debt can be forgiven 50k of thedebt owing.

Thats along side free college education for 2/4 year institutions.Cost only 1.25 trillion and rising over a decade.

Goodbye Mrs Warren.Go join Bernie on the bench.

3 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

imo Elizabeth Warrens chances of being elected POTUS are the same as Bernie Sanders.No show.

She has decided that 42 million Americans with student debt can be forgiven 50k of thedebt owing.

Thats along side free college education for 2/4 year institutions.Cost only 1.25 trillion and rising over a decade.

It.s all a show.

Trump is destroying the left and  MSM at the same time.

18 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Bernie 4.6 favourite on BF to win the democratic nomination, Warren 23-1. 

heres a thought i wanted to throw out there....

i remember playing a game of chess during a lunch break at work 15 or so odd years ago...

and i managed to save myself from a losing game,   in which i made a huge blunder(lost Queen and knight mid game with no meaningful exchange)

However despite the Major disadvantage....it was concluded that we accepted a draw being declared...

how i managed to essentially obtain a draw..  was simply running out the clock!!  Lunch-break was only 30minutes

Assange being held captive(time delay) by the UK... is essentially the tactic being employed(my guess)

Team Trump continue pushing forward, exposing elsewhere the weaknesses that exist...  (this is classic Chess Strategy)

if you know how sore loser acts out in a game of Chess......... and they knew their CHESS game was ending and their title stipped from them....

The Sore Loser would attempt to displace all the peices from the Board,, toss the board into the air... to try make people not see the inevitable outcome

now picture what the Sore Loser Deep State NWO... will do to the world at large... in order to maintain their title...

dont think for a minute that the Deepstate NWO... wouldnt use a disruptive tactic of such as Turning the World into Chaos... if they cannot Oust Trump Legitimately,,

Expect troublesome times... in the Years to follow

10 hours ago, 6xes said:

heres a thought i wanted to throw out there....

i remember playing a game of chess during a lunch break at work 15 or so odd years ago...

and i managed to save myself from a losing game,   in which i made a huge blunder(lost Queen and knight mid game with no meaningful exchange)

However despite the Major disadvantage....it was concluded that we accepted a draw being declared...

how i managed to essentially obtain a draw..  was simply running out the clock!!  Lunch-break was only 30minutes

Assange being held captive(time delay) by the UK... is essentially the tactic being employed(my guess)

Team Trump continue pushing forward, exposing elsewhere the weaknesses that exist...  (this is classic Chess Strategy)

if you know how sore loser acts out in a game of Chess......... and they knew their CHESS game was ending and their title stipped from them....

The Sore Loser would attempt to displace all the peices from the Board,, toss the board into the air... to try make people not see the inevitable outcome

now picture what the Sore Loser Deep State NWO... will do to the world at large... in order to maintain their title...

dont think for a minute that the Deepstate NWO... wouldnt use a disruptive tactic of such as Turning the World into Chaos... if they cannot Oust Trump Legitimately,,

Expect troublesome times... in the Years to follow

mmm... difficult to know

But I'm sure what you see playing out has been planned for years.

I believe Trump totally controls Washington and has been for 2 years.... we have been watching a scripted freak show from all the DC "hostages"

As far as the global deep state players are concerned the military have had 2 years to covertly take down many of the main players.

It depends how much they have dismantled the CIA at this stage as they are for responsible for many of the black ops but I presume they must be comfortable enough to begin  exposing some truth.

An EMP attack is the worry.

It's such a slow process to gently red pill the public though...Trump is on the offence now.  I think he controls the narrative from here on in.

The public are in for one big shock esp here in NZ.

Hannigan will become a household name

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ffa98c No.6334984 
Apr 27 2019 13:25:06 (EST)

Newly released texts between Lisa Page and Peter Strzok have caused Chuck Grassley and Ron Johnson to wonder if the FBI wasn't using Mike Pence's Chief of staff and his wife to get information to Strzok and Page.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 661e55 No.6335740 
Apr 27 2019 14:13:33 (EST)
https://saraacarter.com/breaking-fbi-texts-show-agents-discussed-recruiting-white-house-sources-to-spy-for-bureau/
Chain of Command
Chain of Custody
PENCE' CoS + Wife
FBI 302's
FISA (spy) > Flynn
Will newly discovered evidence (AG Barr - SDNY) FREE FLYNN?
Q

On 4/30/2019 at 7:31 PM, Ohokaman said:

A decent man who has done his job, despite the obvious problems......

IMG_3937.JPG

So Mueller was involved with Uranium 1 and covered up 9/11.

Rod Rosenstein illegally signed a FISA document.

Rod Rosenstein's wife is Lisa H Barsoomian a US Attorny who has represented the swamp many times including the Clinton  foundation and Obama

So the deep state had full confidence they were going to nail Trump with these swamp dwellers.

I believe they all flipped and were working undercover for the Trump/Q train.....they would have been freed from the Clinton killing machine.

RR had to resign because he can now testify in the upcoming trials....The AG and DAG cannot testify while holding office..

Same for Jeff Sessions. He recused himself so the Deep state trusted RR and got fired so he can also testify.

No doubt RR wife is presenting evidence against the CF and others.

Trust the plan 

Enjoy the show

Act 2 begins ...Spygate

So the Russian hoax has been exposed and Trump is now on the attack . 

The weaponised Obama admin is now going to be exposed and an avalanche of information is going to be dropped this month so

Joe public will begin to understand the corruption.

Just remember the deep state went to so great a length to get rid of Trump. Why? to hide all the corruption.

Nothing will stop what is going to happen...you want transparency you gunna get it.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: be77ab No.6392995 
May 2 2019 11:41:23 (EST)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oP2F5CM30kCM30k" target="_new" title="archive" id="archive_today">
You are witnessing the systematic destruction of the OLD GUARD.
May, 2019 – 'kick-off' 'start' 'offense'
Enjoy the show!
Q

Wow narrative change?

Joe M

@StormIsUponUs

2. [They] are the ones exploiting the impoverishment of Venezuela to ignite a destabilizing civil conflict and humanitarian catastrophe on our doorstep. They're also behind the Hamas rocket attacks, and the increased threat from Iran - a country under their control.

Joe M

@StormIsUponUs 1h

3. These agencies became the nerve center for a powerful global elite criminal enterprise who are behind every war, terror attack and large-scale organized crime operation - with human, gun and drug trafficking cartels a major source of funding.

Joe M

@StormIsUponUs

4. Trump's victory was an earthshaking inflection point where command of our military was transferred from this murderous globalist cabal to American constitutionalists. By bringing together the NSA surveillance database, and the executive branch, the war became one we could win.

Joe M

@StormIsUponUs

5. Why did we invade Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan and the rest? Many now know it was NOT for America's defense. All along, the criminal Deep State have been using our military as armed foot-soldiers for industrialized organized crime, at monstrous and incomprehensible levels.

Joe M

@StormIsUponUs

6. We were in Afghanistan so that [they] could sell heroin. We were in Iraq and Libya so that these same criminals could maintain control over the transacting of oil, a commodity needed to maintain free-flowing and limitless funds through their own private central banks.

Joe M

@StormIsUponUs

7. So when wondering why Iran is a danger, or why Cuba deployed uninvited forces into Venezuela, or why the old guard tries so hard to remove Trump, contemplate what would be possible if the world's most powerful country was infiltrated and controlled by real organized criminals.

Joe M

@StormIsUponUs

8. Everything is going to be different from here. There will be no more wars of conquest, or due to what many call American "Imperialism". There will be no more invasions of oil-rich countries. No longer will our sons and daughters be sacrificed for the cause of evil.

Joe M

@StormIsUponUs

9. Going forward, it is #AmericaFirst, and when you realize just how much devastation the planet has endured because of the criminals who were running our country, you will understand that #MAGA is not only about America, but the key to lasting world peace. --