RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

4 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

He may be qualified Ted, but comes across as a greasy bastard who would change to suit the situation. That speech he gave to Congress was stage managed and some of the stuff he came out with put major doubts over his impartiality, temperament and credibility.

Ohakaman you are a poor judge of character.... 

if i was to spell out how i perceive you, from ALL the slanderous things you say in these forums..

would it make this scripture true?

Proverbs 10:18

4 hours ago, rdytdy said:

Can't remember when it happened...can't remember where it happened....can't remember how she got there....can't remember how she got home....etc..

Can remember she had "ONE" beer Ted.-I cannot for the life of me ever having "One" beer! Can't remember whether she walked into the bedroom, or was dragged into the bedroom, what the assailants were wearing, whether she had the session in the bathroom she was looking for--- she remembers uproarious laughter--sounds like a typical teenage party with kids "fooling around, acting the goat" and if you were attempting unwanted sexual penetration the last thing you would be doing is "hootin and hollerin"!

I think the woman is a bit wacko and needs help, and what troubled me the most was her performance which was entirely scripted (read everything when it should be indelibly etched in her truthful consciousness) and continually coached by a couple of sleazes on either side of her.

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

Ohakaman you are a poor judge of character.... 

if i was to spell out how i perceive you, from ALL the slanderous things you say in these forums..

would it make this scripture true?

Proverbs 10:18

Couldn't care less frankly. The guy is a sleaze. That's a judgement from his snivelling speech. 

46 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Couldn't care less frankly. The guy is a sleaze. That's a judgement from his snivelling speech. 

a Sleaze??

more than 60 women have come out in defense of Brett Kavanaugh

thats alot of women!!

Truely your character assessment is questionable!!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/65-women-defend-kavanaugh-as-a-good-person-amid-allegations

The Dems hate this guy.He was working for Kenneth Starr when they took Clinton to task.

They also had his nomination for the U.S,Courts of Appeal held up for 3 years.

Where was Mrs Ford during all this time.Time after time his name was out in the public domain and yet not a squeak from her.

This guy was investigated by the FBI on numerous occassions before his various jobs and nothing was found.

Thats not to say Mrs Ford is wrong,but 36 years later raises eyebrows especially with no corroborating evidence.

More may come out over time but who would know.

2 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

So he got a bit emotional after 8 hours of what he would say was b/s,lies and inuendo from his grillers.No problem with that.

There is an 85 year old and an 80 year old on the Supreme court,i would be more worried about them.

Emotional..? No temperament for a SC position. Judging Abortion, 1st amendment etc ? This is the best they have ??

Of course he is quoted as saying a sitting President can't be indicted......mmm

Ford have been signalling since March that there would be lay offs due to a softening market and they also wanted to retool factories to cope with larger truck manufacturing.

Tarrifs certainly haven't helped,but a billion dollar loss isn't huge when you consider thay were given a big clump of money from Obama as were most other car companies.Ford got about 5.9billion and also at the same time had a 23billion mortgage over their plants.

Trump can take some blame but certainly not all of it.

32 minutes ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Ford have been signalling since March that there would be lay offs due to a softening market and they also wanted to retool factories to cope with larger truck manufacturing.

Tarrifs certainly haven't helped,but a billion dollar loss isn't huge when you consider thay were given a big clump of money from Obama as were most other car companies.Ford got about 5.9billion and also at the same time had a 23billion mortgage over their plants.

Trump can take some blame but certainly not all of it.

A softening market ?  While the market is going gangbusters according to Trump..?! The tariffs will stuff up more than Ford.

And to keep bringing up Obama who saved a lot of companies, and jobs is deflecting from the real problem.

And while Florida suffers extreme devastation after Hurricane Michael, with 6 dead, thousands homeless and hundreds of thousands without power what is Trump doing...?   Meeting with that moron Kanye West at the White House......:rcf-clown:

Priorities....??

What is Trump going to do there.

The same as every other President visiting disaster areas.A quick look,followed by a few photo opps with suffers and a news conference.

Fema is there,The National Guard are there and The ATF are coordinating all the Law enforcement requirements that are needed.

Keep the polis away.

46 minutes ago, crustyngrizzly said:

What is Trump going to do there.

The same as every other President visiting disaster areas.A quick look,followed by a few photo opps with suffers and a news conference.

Fema is there,The National Guard are there and The ATF are coordinating all the Law enforcement requirements that are needed.

Keep the polis away.

He hasn't even mentioned it Crusty. Too busy with pointless photo ops. The priorities are all wrong and people will notice that.

36 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

He hasn't even mentioned it Crusty. Too busy with pointless photo ops. The priorities are all wrong and people will notice that.

Yea he has , told everyone things are under control, thanked the Fema people  doing a great job etc etc.

Trumps a cleaver bastard , a rep from the weather bureau was giving him an update telling him how bad things were , implying climate change , Trump asked , tell me is this the worst ever , splutter splutter ah NO that was the end of the bullshit .