RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

10 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Ha…you are watching a movie!

Trump has been in control of the MSM for some time.

How do you destroy the Deep State propaganda media?

You make them destroy themselves.

The complicit media and social media CEO’s have been given an ultimatum(deal) some months ago.

The military have shown them the evidence.

They were told to keep up the fake news against Trump.

They are told to make the people distrust them.

Until the truth starts to come out before the midterms….FISA declassified this week.

Then the narrative shifts to pro Trump.

If not, they are executed for treason….you will see this play out before November.

I believe a number of the senators are on similar deals hence why the crazy Democrats are on a hiding to nothing.

This fucking idiot couldn't lie straight in bed......and wouldn't know a  "strategy" if it bit him on the arse.

16 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

This fucking idiot couldn't lie straight in bed......and wouldn't know a  "strategy" if it bit him on the arse.

You have no idea.

This fucking idiot is draining the swamp world wide....it will even bring down Jacinda.

It is the biggest political event in your lifetime......bringing down the deep state worldwide is a monumental task....the public are yet to be informed.

The plan with Trump and the military has been in place for several years and every day something happens for a reason.

Even behind the scenes look what has happened with Saudi Arabia, Armenia, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Isis, Record CEO resignations, Record media resignations, Record politician not returning,51,000 sealed indictments, record human trafficking prosecutions, FBI, DOJ, State Department firings....  all hardly reported...for a reason.

Trump and the military are now firmly in control. There biggest problem is red pilling the brainwashed public like yourself but that is about to occur.

His 4 main forms of communication to expose the truth ATM is Twitter, Congress, Fox and the Q army but that is all about to change.

When you eventually understand what is happening and see the level of corruption Trump is gunna be your hero... I can guarantee that.

10 hours ago, 100 1 said:

You have no idea.

This fucking idiot is draining the swamp world wide....it will even bring down Jacinda.

It is the biggest political event in your lifetime......bringing down the deep state worldwide is a monumental task....the public are yet to be informed.

The plan with Trump and the military has been in place for several years and every day something happens for a reason.

Even behind the scenes look what has happened with Saudi Arabia, Armenia, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Isis, Record CEO resignations, Record media resignations, Record politician not returning,51,000 sealed indictments, record human trafficking prosecutions, FBI, DOJ, State Department firings....  all hardly reported...for a reason.

Trump and the military are now firmly in control. There biggest problem is red pilling the brainwashed public like yourself but that is about to occur.

His 4 main forms of communication to expose the truth ATM is Twitter, Congress, Fox and the Q army but that is all about to change.

When you eventually understand what is happening and see the level of corruption Trump is gunna be your hero... I can guarantee that.

I'll wait with baited breath....:rolleyes:

Now tell us about 'Lyin Ted Cruz' 100 1. Is he a part of the "deep state worldwide" or is he not?

In the past President Trump has called him "a liar" and "Not fit to represent Texas". Now he's backing him. Says he's a good man. I'm confused, but I'm also sure you'll have the answer for me. 

Here you go....first public notice...Draining the Swamp

Remember Trump never tweets about a subject where he doesn't already know the answer.

FISA to be declassified

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Donald J. Trump‏

Verified account @realDonaldTrump

FollowingFollowing @realDonaldTrump

More

I’m draining the Swamp, and the Swamp is trying to fight back. Don’t worry, we will win!

8:22 PM - 5 Sep 2018

·         8,144 Retweets

·         26,727 Likes

6 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Here you go....first public notice...Draining the Swamp

Remember Trump never tweets about a subject where he doesn't already know the answer.

FISA to be declassified

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Donald J. Trump‏

Verified account @realDonaldTrump

FollowingFollowing @realDonaldTrump

More

I’m draining the Swamp, and the Swamp is trying to fight back. Don’t worry, we will win!

8:22 PM - 5 Sep 2018

·         8,144 Retweets

·         26,727 Likes

Isn't it amazing...everyone else is useless, a dog, a loser, or failing.....the guy is delusional.

47 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Wake up

Repeat after me

I am a sucker I am a sucker I am a sucker I am a sucker

I am a sucker I am a sucker I am a sucker I am a sucker

Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News

Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia

Stormey Stormey Stormey Stormey Stormey Stormey

Impeachment Impeachment Impeachment Impeachment

Omarosa Omarosa Omarosa Omarosa Omarosa Omarosa

Micheal Wolfe Micheal Wolfe Micheal Wolfe Micheal Wolfe

NYT anonymous Op ed NYT anonymous Op ed NYT anonymous Op ed

OOPs   ... Go to 5 min mark

John Kasich   "Its only been 24 hours since John McCain was put to death."

Yep - I believe he was. For Treason. The "story" of cancer was for the public at this time. He was likely the 1st, Military Courts are handling these back stabbers of the US. I just wonder if the truth will ever come out (publicly)

That is how Q predicted his death to the day and minute!

10 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

Now tell us about 'Lyin Ted Cruz' 100 1. Is he a part of the "deep state worldwide" or is he not?

In the past President Trump has called him "a liar" and "Not fit to represent Texas". Now he's backing him. Says he's a good man. I'm confused, but I'm also sure you'll have the answer for me. 

I wouldn't know but Q has said most have been compromised....google says his net worth is only  3.5m so maybe not.

Lots of disinformation until the truth can be told.

You are watching a movie....this is what is coming up.

The 'TRILOGY'.

MOVIE 1 [Full]: The 'START'

PLOT: How the intelligence apparatus, State Dept, and Dept of "JUSTICE" of the United States, in joint effort w/ our (x) primary foreign allies + other covert assets, as directed by HUSSEIN [WH] in coordination w/ HRC, colluded and conspired to RIG THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2016 in an effort to install HRC, frame POTUS (PROJECTION!), create emergency contingencies re: installation of SAFEGUARDS and FIREWALLS to PREVENT EXPOSURE OR CONTINUATION OF PRESIDENCY SHOULD COUNTER FAIL TO ENSURE OPERATORS, ACTORS, AGENTS OF POWER, PAST & PRESENT, REMAIN IN CONTROL, AND USE SOURCES/COVERT ASSETS OF THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA TO CARRY OUT X-FRAME BARRAGE OF STRATEGIC COORDINATED [GUIDED] ATTACKS DESIGNED TO DIVIDE, COVER/SHELTER, JUSTIFY IMPEACHMENT/REMOVAL IN EFFORT TO REGAIN CONTROL AND PREVENT PUBLIC AWARENESS OF ILLEGAL, CRIMINAL, TREASONOUS ACTS [MOVIES 1-3 FULL LIST].

Coming SOON to a theater near you.

MOVIE 2 – Coming this FALL.

MOVIE 3 – TBA

Enjoy the show.

Q

Some Kiwis are now on to it.

Ha one comment ....Kiwis are almost impossible to red pill!

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/9dscft/q_1746_new_zealand_fvey_reminder_for_kiwis_fisa/

r/greatawakeningPosted by New arrival.42 minutes ago

Q: 1746. New Zealand & FVEY - Reminder for Kiwis: "FISA IMPLICATES.....FVEY". "FISA BRINGS DOWN THE HOUSE"

"FISA IMPLICATES ~ FVEY". "FISA BRINGS DOWN THE HOUSE"

It's looking like the FISA documents are going to be disclosed very soon. Also today (Friday 7th Sept), HUGE! 119 members of NSA,FBI, Dept of Treasury, DOD, DOJ etc and EXPOSING Deep state efforts on Trump.

If you're here, you'll know Ex-Prime Minister John Key and regular golfing buddy of Obama and friend of HRC, resigned 5th December, 2016 (odd timing?...). You'll also know, he was 'at least' shady given his international banking past and also at the least, "weird" with the pony tail "incidents". Hopefully with the DS (FVEY) coming down, we'll get the evidence about how deep down the rabbit hole our past (and present) governments have gone, and criminal proceedings can begin asap.

Not sure if earlier governments before National got in gave money to the Clinton Foundation, but National and Labour coalition (since getting in) gave tax payer money:

Confirmed: $5.5m For The Clinton Foundation In 2018/19. This is after it was confirmed FBI investigating Clinton Foundation corruption claims.

2010-16 $13.7m NZ taxpayer funds pledged to shady Clinton charity.

Current PM, Jacinda Ardern in 'cute' selfie with HRC

Lastly, the as yet unknown effects on the British crown after the global swamp is drained will have serious implications for NZ in Crown land ownership and property rights, the law & Judiciary, trade treaties, banking and of course how the government is organised and run.

The change will mean pain - and hopefully joy, but I have faith most Kiwis will get through it, accept the red pill and make NZ a place where real freedom (not the crown) reigns, and is somewhere our kids are proud to contribute to.

Kia Kaha.

4 Comments

85% Upvoted
What are your thoughts? Log in or Sign upLOG INSIGN UP
SORT BY
BEST
New arrival.7 points·34 minutes ago

From NZ here.
I was thinking the same thing about J_K.
I've been telling people he's a pe_do_zio-nist

but no one believes me or even try to research...
It's so fucuking hard to redpill NZders. Almost impossible.

Save

arbymc

STAY TOGETHER - Q2 points·10 minutes ago

Soon.

Save

New arrival.2 points·7 minutes ago

Firstly, surprising to see your comment isn't -15 yet ;) Also, great to see another Kiwi!

It's so fucuking hard to redpill NZders. Almost impossible.

Agreed..... I don't think it's specific to NZ, but all I hope for is that the (future) irrefutable evidence and the resulting conversations round the bbqs, dining tables and pubs make the change inevitable. With the nearly 4.7 million people now, and still only one or two degrees of separation, the change will be swift in comparison to other countries, and JK et al are jailed in the very jails they built and pay Serco to run.

There's a lot more MPs and bureaucrats, ex and current I want (and know should be) jailed, but JK will be the keystone before the avalanche.....

Sav

STAY TOGETHER - QScore hidden·2 minutes ago

God bless New Zealand and its Kiwis. WWG1WGA #WW

Save

1536194441230.jpg
ALEX BRANDON/AP

Former Washington Post reporter Bob Woodward speaking during an event to commemorate the 40th anniversary of Watergate in Washington, in 2012. Woodward has just released a book on the first 18 months of the Trump presidency.

OPINION: Dear Mr Woodward,

My name is Ethan. I am writing to you to complain about your book about President Trump.

I have not read your book but other people have told me what you have written and you are wrong.

Your book says that President Trump thinks like a fifth-grader. This is a very mean thing to say. I know this because I am a fifth-grader and I do not think like President Trump. None of the kids in my class think like President Trump either. Or act like him. Except for Kevin.

Here are some examples.

Your book says that President Trump called a man who worked for him, called Mr Sessions, "mentally retarded". That is mean and I would never do that and my friends would not either. Once Kevin called Jennifer, who has braces, a retard.  He kept calling Jennifer a retard until the principal called Kevin's mom and dad and they took Kevin out of school for two days.

ADVERTISEMENT

My second example is your book says that President Trump does not want to speak to the Special Investigator because President Trump is afraid the Special Investigator will trap him because President Trump will tell a lie, which is bad, and then he will have to go to jail.

I do not understand what President Trump is thinking. If he just does not tell any lies, then he cannot go to jail for telling lies. 

My third example is your book says that people in President Trump's office keep stealing paper from his desk so he cannot sign it or something. I do not believe this. Why doesn't President Trump notice people are stealing things from his desk? 

When Jayden, who is new, stole Kevin's pencil sharpener from his desk, Kevin gave him an atomic wedgie and flushed his head down the toilet. I think this is more like what President Trump would really do.

My fourth example is your book says President Trump was talking about the bad people in Syria and used lots of cuss words and said we should kill all of them. 

I know that lots of people use rude words. Jack in my class, who is the school spelling bee champion, knows how to say 'penis' in 13 different languages.  Also, my mom said some bad words once when she heard President Trump talking about grabbing women's cats.

But none of the kids in my class talk about killing all the people. Except Kevin once when he showed me his mobile phone that had a picture of his father's gun. That made my stomach feel sore.

In summary it is wrong to say that President Trump thinks like a fifth-grader so please can you change your book.

Also, I have an idea. You know how Kevin's mom and dad came to get him? Maybe someone could call President Trump's mom and dad or whatever grownups are in charge of him to come and get him too.  Maybe you could write more about that.

Yours faithfully,

Ethan