RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

8 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Cohen is a plant to legally introduce evidence.

That's an interesting thought to consider...someone who has been brought and paid for could do irreparable damage to anothers reputation.

Manafort also being a plant wouldnt at all suprise me.... im sure the Trump closed circle knew of this posibility... this is proven by his being removed from the loop during Trumps Campaigning...

deception is the game played by the deepstate/NWO .. very insidious!!

Nothing Happening?

This is happening behind the scenes......setting the stage for the hammer to fall

Why all the CEO Resignations?

Why all the politicians not returning?

Why all the FBI firings?

Why all the DOJ firings?

Why all the State Department firings?

>>893904

Troops to Border.
Clown Black Ops.
Private funds.
Raised how?
Troops @ Border does what?
Impact?
To who?

D's involved.
MS_13/Illegals road block.
Sex traffic road block.
Children road block.
Drugs road block.
Guns road block.
China/Russia pass-through-intel-pull road block.
Name we don't say AZ road block.
Jeff Flake AZ road block.
Big money TERMINATE.
The WALL means more than you know.
The FIGHT for the WALL is for so much more.
Q

w_GtqvO1GxSwC7B5_Nn1BxLszFdrYLe1EbzOtn1mdaU.jpg?fit=crop&crop=faces%2Centropy&arh=2&w=640&s=9e4183aeced119a7904742cfc3bb27da

I listened to a chap on the radio the other day who agreed that there is corruption in Washington ("the swamp") and that past regimes have been beholden to big business on Wall St. He further agreed that President Trump does indeed wish to "drain the swamp".

However, his take on it was that Trump merely wants to replace "the swamp" with his own "swamp". One that he has some measure of control over, as opposed to it being controlled by the power brokers on Wall St.

You reckon the chap might have this correct? It sounded plausible to me. 

Remember the" Water Boy" Aquaman?  He was predicting that the end was very close rmonths ago. It was all happening at that moment we were all going to see all this shit  get exposed that was going to make Trump "The Messiah". 

Come back Water Boy where are you?  Nothing has eventuated like you claimed. Please come back and give us a Trump excuse as it will be great to have another good laugh.

49 minutes ago, bloke said:

Remember the" Water Boy" Aquaman?  He was predicting that the end was very close rmonths ago. It was all happening at that moment we were all going to see all this shit  get exposed that was going to make Trump "The Messiah". 

Come back Water Boy where are you?  Nothing has eventuated like you claimed. Please come back and give us a Trump excuse as it will be great to have another good laugh.

Migrated to that other site with all the other malcontents....:rolleyes:

8 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

I listened to a chap on the radio the other day who agreed that there is corruption in Washington ("the swamp") and that past regimes have been beholden to big business on Wall St. He further agreed that President Trump does indeed wish to "drain the swamp".

However, his take on it was that Trump merely wants to replace "the swamp" with his own "swamp". One that he has some measure of control over, as opposed to it being controlled by the power brokers on Wall St.

You reckon the chap might have this correct? It sounded plausible to me. 

the chap you listened to agree's that there is corruption in the Government branches albeit Washington.. this has been widely known and made public by the watchdogs of America...  ie.  Alex Jones, Julian Assange, Greg Hunter etc..

For the Chap to say Trump is swapping one Swamp for another... has been what the mocking media has been pushing

ie..  he's created division in America  therefore hes a demagogue and a racist...

the chaps comment is like a seed thrown to the wind... land where it may,  should the seeds take root in people and they believe it.  it will be the root of their thinking!!

plausible sure.. anything is possible in our minds... however tangible evidence or verifieable facts are better things to go by

Given the amount of watch-dogs in America now... and the Alt-right media....  it would be diffucult for something to get past these people.

If at anytime Trump was doing anything corrupt... The mainstream mocking Media would have been all over it... like flies.

Wake up 6 Pack the media is all over this crooked shit and its great watching him being reeled in kicking and screaming

Trump is the gift that keeps giving. I see that The Trump Foundation  is being investigated by the New York State Tax Department. Sounds like the fuckwit has had his hand in the cookie jar.

Shit this keeps getting better and better.

43 minutes ago, bloke said:

Wake up 6 Pack the media is all over this crooked shit and its great watching him being reeled in kicking and screaming

Trump is the gift that keeps giving. I see that The Trump Foundation  is being investigated by the New York State Tax Department. Sounds like the fuckwit has had his hand in the cookie jar.

Shit this keeps getting better and better.

you remind me of the olympic runner, who is leading the race.. but falls over just before the line.. and gets passed

by all means be gleeful in light of what the contrived mocking media are now feeding the masses....

its quite okay to celebrate early....

however they're miles from the finishing line of ever impeaching Trump...

if ever they needed a spark to re-ignite and fan the Never-Trumpers into a frenzy... the Cohen coverage has certainly done it!! lol

I doubt you would put a wager on Trump being impeached whilst in the whitehouse... afterall you are only commenting to justify your thoughts and your disdain for President Trump...

you therefore have no conviction,,,,  and you immensely enjoy the rubbish being fed to you by the mocking media!!

I would not put a wager on with a nutter like you but Trump's days are numbered regardless. My prediction is that he will resign rather than face the humilation of an inpeachment. You just cannot surrond yoursef with so many dishonest low lifes, make so many enemies  and tell the incredible amount of lies that he does and survive.

10 hours ago, bloke said:

I would not put a wager on with a nutter like you but Trump's days are numbered regardless. My prediction is that he will resign rather than face the humilation of an inpeachment. You just cannot surrond yoursef with so many dishonest low lifes, make so many enemies  and tell the incredible amount of lies that he does and survive.

You and Ohoka are perfect products of the fake propaganda media....they would be proud of you two.

Both far too lazy to do any self investigation just brainwashed puppets.....get ready to crawl back to your safespace snowflakes.

Explain the 45,000 sealed indictments again.

3 hours ago, 100 1 said:

You and Ohoka are perfect products of the fake propaganda media....they would be proud of you two.

Both far too lazy to do any self investigation just brainwashed puppets.....get ready to crawl back to your safespace snowflakes.

Explain the 45,000 sealed indictments again.

:rcf-laughing-1::rcf-laughing-1::rcf-laughing-1:  :rcf-sick-1:

It looks like Trumps had enough and is about to demand a little equality ,  the Demos will be getting nervous . I wonder how they will cope with the same amount of investigation that  the Trump supporters have had to put up with . Lets see what happens when the lefty/demo swamp is flushed down the sluice ,10/15 years of history might come under the microscope , that will be interesting , Hillary,  and many  demo supporters might be off to the slammer , one things for sure , equal treatment will be good for  natural justice , bring it on .

'Big story out that the FBI ignored tens of thousands of Crooked Hillary Emails, many of which are REALLY BAD. Also gave false election info. I feel sure that we will soon be getting to the bottom of all of this corruption. At some point I may have to get involved!'

The FBI helped Trump win the election by opening up an investigation into Hillary a few weeks out from the election. Trump in his own words said that ir was a game chnager in the election race. So he should thank the FBiI.

Or maybe not because he and his henchman are such a pack of crooked pricks  they are creating a new swamp  for themselves and  their days are n umbered.  And we still have the Trump clowns chanting  "Lock her Up" Well they could be locking Trump up wouldn't that be ironic.

I also see that some reporters on Fox are calling Trump out for his many lies. Gee some of the Fake Fox News is turning honest

9 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

If you want a true American patriot, war hero and man of principle and integrity.....we've sadly just lost one. 

IMG_3259.JPG

I wonder what Phan Thi Kim Phuc (Napalm Girl) thinks of McCain who flew his A-4E Skyhawk dropping Napalm bombs on civilians in Vietnam. Warm compassionate man of principle and integrity patriot, war hero. Alzheimer's is a curse.