RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

Will it take you a long time to forget November 2016? 

A few sleepless nights hand wringing counseling eh. 

A demagogue flogging the honest and irresistible Hilary Clinton. 

Was November a very very nasty month one that will haunt you every year.

5 minutes ago, Lee270744 said:

Will it take you a long time to forget November 2016? 

A few sleepless nights hand wringing counseling eh. 

A demagogue flogging the honest and irresistible Hilary Clinton. 

Was November a very very nasty month one that will haunt you every year.

Wait and see fuckwit.....:rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Your a fake CIA news dream. The more I tell you your being brainwashed the more you read it. ....idiot

Dec 22 2017 17:37:09Q!UW.yye1fxo151134
ONE OF TWENTY TWO:
[DNC BREACH / DOSSIER] [DNC]
[SR]>
[WL]>
HUSSEIN>
DNI DIR>
CLOWN DIR>
CLAS: 1-12>
GOOG> CROWDSTRIKE>
DNC> (SR 187)(MS13 (2) 187)>
DWS_DIR>
F-I/D-J ASSIST>

To help you decipher Seth Rich extracted info via a memory stick from the DNC server and gave it to Wikileaks.
He was then  murdered (187) by 2 MS13 gang members who were then in turn murdered.(by CIA)
BO, John Brennan CIA Director , James Clapper DNI Director Debbie Wasserman-Shultz DNC Director FBI DOJ all new.
That is why your CIA news wants everyone to believe its a conspiracy theory.
The military have all the evidence.

I love it when these left-wing lunatics try to bully people that think rational.

I had a bet with a friend that once you expose them they will try and stand over you and call you a racist or a bigot and even brainwashed. 

Ill say Aqua 100 1and Axe have copped it.

I suspect most of those left wing lunatics would be ill or inbred. 

Trump will be there another 7 years get over it. 

Edited by Lee270744
6axe

On 12/03/2018 at 6:37 PM, Lee270744 said:

That's the greatest load of crap anyone could write. Moron, we know who the moron is and it's not the one with a job 300 million could not even apply for. 

You want to stay away from the brewery it affected your thoughts.

I think you just lost your bet Lee. Pot calling the kettle black methinks. 

We all have our opinions of the world we live in. Descending into personal attacks to defend our position just doesn't work.

And we are all guilty of it, obviously.

33 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Hannity and truth or proof are oxymorons.....Bannon tried to hire these idiots.....impartial much....??? 

Hannity has been proven correct all along....you are a delusional nutcase.

Are you gunna crawl under a damp rock when the OIG report comes out.   Remember they have all the 

emails from Hillary's private server.

On 3/15/2018 at 8:31 PM, Ohokaman said:

y we waste our time talking with these fucking brainwashed idiots. Pennsylvania probably never happened either...

You are a very slow learner......Pennsylvania = voter fraud

The DHS will be submitting a final report to the WH/DOJ/other state and local agencies outlining our findings as early as March [ ], 2018. While this report only encompasses a sampling of twenty-two (22) counties across the U.S., it is strongly suggested, based on the evidence provided, that a mandated countrywide investigation begin under the recommended US50-EIC guidelines as set forth in Section VII of the final report. Furthermore, based on our immediate findings, we recommend the adoption of 8(E)(F)(G)(H) be made immediately to combat sources & methods currently being deployed to …………………………..

The remainder of this page is intentionally left blank.

The left-wing loonies will be apoplectic when they realize this is out.

• Mueller and Weissmann were both connected to two of the biggest scandals in FBI history

Special Counsel Robert Mueller III and lead attorney in the Special Counsel’s Office Andrew Weissmann have been connected to one another throughout most of their careers, and both men moved quickly to the top tackling major crime syndicates and white-collar crime.

Ironically, both men were also connected in two of the biggest corruption investigations in FBI history. But rarely are Weissmann and Mueller’s past cases discussed in the media. Their past is relevant because it gives a roadmap to the future — now that these two longtime colleagues are charged with one of the most controversial investigations into a president in recent history.

“The integrity of the “investigation” and of the “investigators” must be a paramount priority in our criminal justice system at all times,” said David Schoen, a civil rights and defense attorney, who has been outspoken on the special counsel investigation. “Certainly this fundamental guiding principle must be followed when it comes to an investigation of the duly elected President of the United States.  The outcome potentially affects every one of us in very real terms…There were many alternatives to Mr. Mueller and his team and all of their very troubling baggage.”

I haven't looked in on the "Trump written off" thread for some time. I see the rhetoric has descended to new lows and those who dislike Donald Trump, formerly described as "snowflakes" are now "the loonie-left".

What I'm wondering is 1. Has that Swamp been drained yet? and...... 2. Have they built The Wall?

9 minutes ago, Uriah Heap said:

I haven't looked in on the "Trump written off" thread for some time. I see the rhetoric has descended to new lows and those who dislike Donald Trump, formerly described as "snowflakes" are now "the loonie-left".

What I'm wondering is 1. Has that Swamp been drained yet? and...... 2. Have they built The Wall?

Easy Uriah...1. No, it's getting bigger ( apart from Trumps staff and lawyers obviously ) and 2. No......:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Lee270744 said:

The left-wing loonies will be apoplectic when they realize this is out.

• Mueller and Weissmann were both connected to two of the biggest scandals in FBI history

Special Counsel Robert Mueller III and lead attorney in the Special Counsel’s Office Andrew Weissmann have been connected to one another throughout most of their careers, and both men moved quickly to the top tackling major crime syndicates and white-collar crime.

Ironically, both men were also connected in two of the biggest corruption investigations in FBI history. But rarely are Weissmann and Mueller’s past cases discussed in the media. Their past is relevant because it gives a roadmap to the future — now that these two longtime colleagues are charged with one of the most controversial investigations into a president in recent history.

“The integrity of the “investigation” and of the “investigators” must be a paramount priority in our criminal justice system at all times,” said David Schoen, a civil rights and defense attorney, who has been outspoken on the special counsel investigation. “Certainly this fundamental guiding principle must be followed when it comes to an investigation of the duly elected President of the United States.  The outcome potentially affects every one of us in very real terms…There were many alternatives to Mr. Mueller and his team and all of their very troubling baggage.”

The fact that Mueller is a Republican appears to have escaped many.....:rolleyes:

5 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

in regards to the Swamp being drained...

As with any criminal proceedings, facts, links, motivations and many other factors have to be established in making a strong case for criminal proceedings to be successful..needless to say this will take time!! and given the extent of the amount of Swamp Dwellers(numerous) involved in the swamp.. you can imagine how much time and care is needed in gathering all these important bits of information, in order for the prosecution to succeed... afterall it would be disappointing to see criminals or treasonous individuals get off on some technicality.. hence the need for time and care.... and again with Judges who could be tainted with the Obama payoff/threat

As for the Wall, albeit border security, this is achieving its goals and reducing illegals sneaking into the country.... The eventual wall will further reduce illegal immigrants.

the perceived wall ie.. border security has already been built up and strengthened

the physical wall.... has been stonewalled by the democrats, but will start taking shape soon enough

7 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Easy Uriah...1. No, it's getting bigger ( apart from Trumps staff and lawyers obviously ) and 2. No......:rolleyes:

Its actually self levelling, Dave. The swamp that is. It fills up with human trash as quick as it emptys.

That's what these numptys on here don't understand and never will. I feel sorry for them to be honest.

23 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

Wonder no longer after this morning they will both be completed. 

And the winners will be Morticians and Undertakers.

On 3/24/2018 at 1:11 PM, Ohokaman said:

Yep, he's right on top of it......:rolleyes:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43505059

Ha..... Donald Trump is just too smart.

Border wall already started and funded!

Mar 23 2018 13:14:06Q!xowAT4Z3VQ461
Clock activated.
RED_CASTLE.
GREEN_CASTLE.
Stage_5:5[y]
Q

Built by Army Corp of Engineering.

Also

Trump just trolled the dems into funding their own military tribunals!

Read page 286 of the bill ... $270,000,000 for FEES AND EXPENSES FOR WITNESSES including "construction of buildings for protected witness safesites", "purchase and maintenance of armoured and other vehicles for witness security caravans" and "purchase, installation, maintenance, and upgrade of secure telecommunications equipment"

On 3/26/2018 at 10:26 PM, Ohokaman said:

He wanted $25B........what he got will only patch up the walls already there.  Twat.....:rolleyes:

So maybe $1.4 trillion will cover it!

Donald J. Trump Retweeted

Because of the $700 & $716 Billion Dollars gotten to rebuild our Military, many jobs are created and our Military is again rich. Building a great Border Wall, with drugs (poison) and enemy combatants pouring into our Country, is all about National Defense. Build WALL through M!

25,581 replies26,248 retweets94,668 likes

Retweet

Direct message

WOW Big things happening

Some questions for you to answer.....NOT MSM

Mar 28 2018 00:03:07Q!xowAT4Z3VQ462

Why did Kim travel to China?

Why was travel impossible in the past?

What changed?

What constitutes the need for a F2F meeting v. secured call?

What US publicly traded co. previously entered N. Korea to establish comms?

Think logically.

WHY DID GOOG VISIT N KOREA?

WHY WOULD THE FORMER CHAIRMAN & CEO [HIMSELF] OF GOOG/ALPHABET PERSONALLY ATTEND?

Who is Sergey Brin?

Where was Sergey born

Track the 'FAMILY' - IMPORTANT.

Think COLD WAR.

Think KGB.

US, China, N Korea [3].

FACEBOOK data dump?

Who made it public?

Who sold shares -30 days from announcement?

You can't imagine the magnitude of this.

Constitutional CRISIS.

Twitter coming soon.

GOOG coming soon.

AMAZON coming soon.

MICROSOFT coming soon.

+12

Current censorship all relates to push for power [mid-terms].

LAST STAND. Election FRAUD cases OPEN - DOJ [many].

Follow the FAMILY.

Follow resignations [Business/Gov't].

BIDEN/CHINA VERY IMPORTANT MARKER.

Who made it public?

Who really made it public?

Who is making it all public?

WE ARE THE GATEKEEPERS OF ALL [BY ALL WE MEAN ALL]

INFORMATION. U1>CAN>EU>RUSSIA>IRAN>NK>SYRIA>PAK>>> IRAN NEXT.

$700B - MILITARY [THIS YEAR].

WHY IS THE MILITARY SO IMPORTANT?

RE_READ ALL.

NATIONAL SECURITY

NATIONAL SECURITY.

These people are STUPID.

Art of the Deal.

TIDAL WAVE INCOMING.

BUCKLE UP.

Q

On 3/28/2018 at 5:39 PM, 100 1 said:

Art of the Deal.

TIDAL WAVE INCOMING.

BUCKLE UP.

Q

i came across a clip on youtube... by Aim.. you are no doubt familiar

but i find it interesting that these 2 individuals Thomas and Betsy.. are calling Q-Anon out for propagating a psyop??

im trying to get my head around this... is it a case of whose intelligence is most credible? is pride establishing itself within the Alt-intelligence.. or is the Q anon's a arm of the deepstate intelligence agency?

im not going to jump to any conclusions but it does make one pause and think twice!!

your thoughts 100 1 ??

26 minutes ago, 6xes said:

i came across a clip on youtube... by Aim.. you are no doubt familiar

but i find it interesting that these 2 individuals Thomas and Betsy.. are calling Q-Anon out for propagating a psyop??

im trying to get my head around this... is it a case of whose intelligence is most credible? is pride establishing itself within the Alt-intelligence.. or is the Q anon's a arm of the deepstate intelligence agency?

im not going to jump to any conclusions but it does make one pause and think twice!!

your thoughts 100 1 ??

Yes I have seen that.

It's interesting as AIM has provided much great info over time but when analyzing Q ,Thomas seemed very weak when decoding the Q posts.

As though he hasn't been following at all and says there have been 3 Qs ( although I believe its a team)

I get the vagueness and cryptic nature of Q but it has been a great way to inform and get people to  understand the enormity of the corruption and size of the operation.

We are living in a historic time....soon to be revealed.

Corsi has contacts within the White House and believes he knows who he/they are.

Trump and Mattis frequently acknowledge Qs existence so until things don't pan out I'm on board.

Whatever the outcome the Alt Media has generally proven correct and12 months ahead of MSM.!

IG report should start to wake the masses.....interesting how most of the conspiracy theories will turn out to be true.