RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

11 hours ago, 100 1 said:

I’m with you Aqua

See how this pans out….Q at the very highest level

So let me see if I got this straight?

– Q (past): George Soros is a target to clean the swamp.

– Q (past): George Soros owns the voting machines.

– Q (past): DNC thought they were going to win in 2016 by rigging the election, but good guys stopped them rigging 2016 election. They never thought they were going to lose.

– Q (day before the election, 12/11/17): “We have a special place picked out for George Soros; really Special”

– (Mon at 22:02, a day before the election this post comes out on 4chan): “The Storm is coming to Alabama. Tomorrow night. Doug Jones will be declared the winner of the U.S. Senate Special Election. He will have more votes than Roy Moore. The multiple fraudulent voting techniques employed to achieve this result are being allowed to occur. They are being documented. The subsequent “investigation” will reveal the entire Democrat Machine. This was put into play long ago. Y’all are soon to find out the true reason Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III was installed as the U.S. Attorney General.” https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152927770

– (Tuesday at 16:03 on 8chan before the election results): Q posts a photo of what looks like an Executive order with a message “Merry Christmas”.

-(After election results, at 22:44): Q posts a link to an Executive order on election fraud. Q stated, ”Have faith. These people are stupid!” https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/05/11/presidential-executive-order-establishment-presidential-advisory

– (23:15): Q posts “special”

– (23:28): Q confirms an anon post saying “They knew George Soros was going to mess with the numbers. This was the plan. A VERY SPECAIL PLACE!! What would be the penalty for stealing an elections?“

– Then Trump tweeted “the Republicans will have another shot at this seat in a very short period of time.”

• They knew the 2016 was supposed to be rigged and they stopped it. He appointed Sessions to empty a seat so there would be need of a special election. This was the set up to take Soros down. They have been preparing for this for a long time. Date of of Executive order was in May. This will go down as the biggest Sting in history. They will be writing books and making movies about this.

QAnon,

What a fucking idiot you are..Jones is already on his way to further complicate Trumps "wonderful, huge win" tax rort, which 55% of Americans disagree with by the way, and he won because more people, particularly black men and women, and a fair few Republicans by all accounts, finally stood up and said " We don't want this paedophile representing us, the people of Alabama deserve better.." 

And God bless them for doing so. The American moral compass is already stuffed..

And if you want a real read.....

Donald Trump: Shock Alabama result is another twist in the daily drama of The Trump Show

In this week's exciting instalment of Trump's America, Republican firebrand Roy Moore chalked up a surprising loss in the Alabama Senate race, proving the President doesn't have the Godlike influence over his supporters that maybe he thought he had...

15 December 2017 

In this week's exciting episode of "Expect the unexpected", the Democrats pulled off a surprise victory in the special Senate election in Alabama, rejecting the embattled Republican firebrand Roy Moore and his regressive views.

With his anti-gay, anti-Muslim, anti-immigration, anti-abortion, pro-gun stance, the lifelong morality campaigner was still the favourite to win the election in the deeply conservative southern state, even after nine women alleged he sexually assaulted and harassed them in the 1970s, when he was in his 30s and they were in their teens.

But in a win for inclusiveness, moderation and women's rights, he lost.

The victory was driven by very strong turnout from African Americans, especially women, as well as Republicans who couldn't stomach his politics and either didn't vote, or did the unthinkable and voted for a Democrat.

The election had become a morality test for Americans, who were faced with the prospect of knowingly electing an accused sexual predator, even paedophile, to the Senate.

Those who voted against him did so in part out of pride in Alabama, a state with a high population of evangelical Christians which some other Americans accuse of being backward due to their old-school values.

But Alabamians were having none of it, voting Democrat in a swing of about 30 per cent compared to Donald Trump's presidential election victory in the state.

As the results began to consolidate on Tuesday night, Mr Moore's planned victory party became a wake, complete with mournful hymns sung live by various supporters.

Doug Jones is the first Alabamian Democrat elected to the Senate in 25 years.

We were there when Mr Moore rode his mare Sassy to the fire station at the small town of Gallant on election morning.

Asked what he would say to his accusers, he said the voters would decide, as would God.

The New York Daily News delivered a brutal front page after the news.

Ouch.

Speaking of horses, have you ever heard of horse Twitter? Me either.

Apparently, it's a thing, and it was full of chatter about Mr Moore and Sassy on Tuesday, and the judge's rough riding style.

I've been riding since I was six and I must agree.

Oh, and by the way, @horse_sassy also now has her own Twitter account.

In his surprisingly gracious first tweet following Doug Jones win, Mr Trump said something that rings true:

The last three words: It never ends.

Gotta admit it's feeling NeverEnding Story around here right now. Is it time for a holiday yet?

Alabamians largely didn't see the result as a reflection of Mr Trump's support in the state where he won with a 62 per cent majority last year.

However, he did endorse Mr Moore in a bid to retain the seat in the Senate and in that sense, it shows that he doesn't have godlike influence over his supporters.

That will give Democrats some confidence as we steam towards the 2018 midterms.

The loss is also a blow for Mr Trump's controversial and hardline former chief strategist, Steve Bannon, who campaigned on Mr Moore's behalf.

Inevitably, the more Trumpian-wing of the Republican Party will cast blame on Senate Leader Mitch McConnell for his role in the defeat.

However, those in the party who had concerns about Moore (and frequently the President himself) were breathing a sigh of relief.

On the practical side, the outcome will have broader impact on the President's ability to get things done with the Republican Senate majority now down to just one at 51 to 49.

It's also the biggest scalp in a year in which Democrats have struggled to mobilise the anti-Trump momentum in the electorate.

But, as we close in on the year's end, the victories for Democrats are adding up and the swings are in their favour.

Oh, by the way, would you believe that Roy Moore is still holding out and refusing to concede?

Overnight, he posted a video.

He said:

"Abortion, sodomy, and materialism have taken the place of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."

Also…

Exhale. We've nearly made it to the end of 2017. Congratulations.

Donald Trump hasn't been President for even a year yet (I know, right?), but December is always a good chance to pause and reflect. 

I don't think the ABC website has enough bandwidth to look back at the entire year in review (and my fingers would be bleeding typing it all out) but how about just the past couple of weeks?

These are the days of our lives in the Trump Show: 

The Pocahontas comment

November 27

He calls Democratic senator Elizabeth Warren by a derogatory racial slur — Pocahontas — in front of Navajo code talkers.

The Tillerson tension

November 28

Reports that a plan is in the works to replace Secretary of State Rex Tillerson aren't categorically denied — again highlighting the strained relationship between the President and his top diplomat.

POTUS tweets that there should be a "Fake News Trophy" handed out to the cable network that gave him the worst coverage (FWIW, that's sans Fox).

The retweets

November 29

He retweets three unverified anti-Muslim videos shared by an extreme right-wing politician and riles the entire British Parliament, including Prime Minister Theresa May.

The North Korean barbs

November 30

He calls Kim Jong-un "Rocket Man" again after the rogue regime launched its most advanced ICBM yet.

The Flynn deal

December 1

His former national security adviser Mike Flynn strikes a plea deal with special prosecutor Robert Mueller.

The tax bill

December 2

The Senate passes the tax reform bill in the middle of the night and the President potentially incriminates himself when he tweets about what he knew about Mike Flynn's dismissal.

A lawyer for the President claims he wrote the tweet.

The tweet storm

December 3

The President goes on an almighty tweet-storm abusing the FBI, triggering the FBI Agents' Association to issue a statement defending its agents.

The Utah change

December 4

He reduces the size of the Bears Ears National Monument in Utah by 85 per cent, triggering legal action by various parties including the outdoor brand Patagonia.

The Israeli embassy leak

December 5

The White House leaks word that it'll officially move the Israeli Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel despite opposition from world leaders.

... then the announcement

December 6

The President officially announces that decision and hails it as delivery of a key campaign promise.

The Franken swipe

December 7

Democratic senator Al Franken announces his retirement from the Senate over sexual misconduct allegations (and takes a parting swipe at the President over the allegations from more than a dozen women against him).

The Moore rally

December 8

After saying he wouldn't campaign for Roy Moore in Alabama, the President holds a rally 20 miles from the Alabama border in Pensacola, Florida and encourages the attendees to vote for Mr Moore.

The Mississippi boycott

December 9

The President officially opens a new civil rights museum in Mississippi.

Civil rights leaders — including John Lewis — boycott the opening.

The accusers

December 10

US Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley says the women accusing the President of sexual misconduct have the right to be heard.

The President demands Washington Post reporter Dave Weigel be fired over a misleading tweet (he apologises but isn't sacked).

The NYC attack

December 11

A foiled terror plot in New York City prompts the President to call for comprehensive immigration reform.

Three former Trump accusers re-join the national conversation about sexual assault by re-airing their allegations against the President.

The Gillibrand tweets

December 12

The President intimates that female Democrat Kirsten Gillibrand would trade sexual favours for campaign cash.

Later, Doug Jones wins a stunning victory in the Senate election in Alabama — the first Democrat to win an Alabama senate seat in 25 years.

The Apprentice departure

December 13

The President says he knew Roy Moore would lose all along and the former Apprentice in the White House, Omarosa Manigault, leaves under less than stellar circumstances.

So ... anyone got a horse I can borrow?

Mind you, these are just the highlights (or lowlights, I guess, it depends how you look it at it) of the last fortnight.

There are several other things that happened during that time.

It's been by no means the craziest period of the Trump Administration but, after almost a year, I think it's time to shelve those expectations that Trump would grow into the role of Commander in Chief and things would quieten down.

(I'm talking to you foreign desk.)

Next week, we'll have a bumper Christmas wrap of the year before we take a few weeks off. Almost there.

ABC

13 hours ago, bloke said:

All USA debt will increase under clown Trump. I am happy to have that bet for $300.  You are the chicken looking for a way out

Well if you believe what you say... then you should be confident in the China debt rising..

which of course you are not..... i think we will leave it at that!!

No because as I explained 6 pack China debt is the most expensive so priority could be given to repaying China debt whilst increasing internal debt  which is cheap in comparison. However, one thing is certain over all debt will increase.

On 12/15/2017 at 0:12 PM, Ohokaman said:

What a fucking idiot you are..Jones is already on his way to further complicate Trumps "wonderful, huge win" tax rort, which 55% of Americans disagree with by the way, and he won because more people, particularly black men and women, and a fair few Republicans by all accounts, finally stood up and said " We don't want this paedophile representing us, the people of Alabama deserve better.." 

And God bless them for doing so. The American moral compass is already stuffed..

Wow what a f-- king idiot you are...believing all the tripe the swamp feeds you!!

BTW Moore hasn't conceded yet....I wonder why!

9 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Wow what a f-- king idiot you are...believing all the tripe the swamp feeds you!!

BTW Moore hasn't conceded yet....I wonder why!

Because he's a moron like you. Waiting for God to decide....bloody hypocrite.....:angry:

This is who is feeding  the MSM propaganda.....and Bloke Ohoka and most people are sucked in.

Take time to watch and understand that Trump is dismantling the Shadow govt and Deep state.

Since this video we have had the purge in Saudi Arabia, the marine raid of the CIA, FBI has been exposed and Soros about to be arrested.

This is Americas biggest fight but goes unreported....Trump is amazing

The Las Vegas shootings were a CIA operation on Trumps people as warning to Trump.  The hotel was owned by the Saudis

4 hours ago, bloke said:

Mate you are stuffed in the head. You and your fellow village idiots  believe this shit. You need to seek some medical help and take a long holiday

Bloke you are thick as a brick... heres a nice little Clip from fox news...

you are so caught up, with your own hatred toward President Trump .. you miss all the red flags!!

heres a lady who is not so easily fooled.. unlike some

Judge Judy that mad ranting bitch who spouts out Fox News Tripe  and where Fox is facing several Libel suits for false stories. 

The CIA is to blame for the Las Vegas Killings what a load of shit.  I'm sure that you wackos belong to some freak church and you store hundreds of guns under your beds

21 hours ago, bloke said:

Mate you are stuffed in the head. You and your fellow village idiots  believe this shit. You need to seek some medical help and take a long holiday

List the facts that are not correct....show YOUR proof

On 12/17/2017 at 1:09 PM, bloke said:

The women molesterer  lost so as always with you clowns there is some wacko excuse.

The phony Lisa Bloom was offering the woman up to 700K for their stories before the election.

Trump has a tape recording of one of the woman being offered 200k for their story.....corrupt dems!

31 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

List the facts that are not correct....show YOUR proof

You show your proof that they are correct and that's not some shit off a looney web site or Fox (Bullshit) News. I take my news off a reputed source such as The BBC who have been going for over 100 years and have our equivilent to The Broadcasting Standards Authority where people can make complaints for false or incorrect news stories. USA has none of this and you get feed bullshit which you swallow.  

11 hours ago, bloke said:

Judge Judy that mad ranting bitch who spouts out Fox News Tripe  and where Fox is facing several Libel suits for false stories. 

The CIA is to blame for the Las Vegas Killings what a load of shit.  I'm sure that you wackos belong to some freak church and you store hundreds of guns under your beds

Cnn are suing Fox News for fake news Hannity, Carlson,The Five, Baer have all been stood down for four weeks for spreading Fake News.

22 hours ago, bloke said:

Libel suits are all very well when the premise of the entire arguement is proven with Facts.....

Those accusing President Trump of Russian Collusion to affect the outcome of the 2016 election.. have produced only circumstantial evidence and conjecture.

however

The conflicts of interest and the mounting evidence against the Trump accusers has the Hamlet quote ring more truth

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

its only a matter of time... where the investigation will be turned against the Trump accusers..

So Bloke.. you will have your moment of glee, for the time-being.. but your short-sightedness will be made evident in the course of time

4 hours ago, 6xes said:

Libel suits are all very well when the premise of the entire arguement is proven with Facts.....

Those accusing President Trump of Russian Collusion to affect the outcome of the 2016 election.. have produced only circumstantial evidence and conjecture.

however

The conflicts of interest and the mounting evidence against the Trump accusers has the Hamlet quote ring more truth

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

its only a matter of time... where the investigation will be turned against the Trump accusers..

So Bloke.. you will have your moment of glee, for the time-being.. but your short-sightedness will be made evident in the course of time

So you're saying - anyone who investigates/speaks out against Donald Trump or any supporter of Donald Trump is a self serving liar.

Now I already view Donald Trump as a self serving liar - so that would mean  - everyone in US politics is a "self serving liar."

Yep! I can buy that.

Here are a few remarks, from my perspective, being just a citizen of the world watching this US battle of establishment (swamp) vs "the people" unfolding. An underlying theme common to this non stop attack via the media is one of hypocrisy in generous dollops from the Democrats.

Not sure why I actually took the time to reply to this, but you just get sick of hearing the same one eyed garbage being dished out without retort. There are always 2 sides to any issue.

This is better than any fiction novel I have read, and we may only be around the end of chapter one. Merry Xmas and can't wait to see what develops next year but either way it will only get better as it is a zero sum game that one side will win and one side will lose.

These are the days of our lives in the Trump Show: 

The Pocahontas comment

November 27

He calls Democratic senator Elizabeth Warren by a derogatory racial slur — Pocahontas — in front of Navajo code talkers.

The woman had fraudulently claimed to have Native American heritage which enabled her to be granted a position she had no proper rights to. Trump's remark to reference her to Pocohantas, the famously romanticised young Native American Indian woman who according to legend heroically saved the life of a captured aggressor was quite brilliant, and certainly not offensive or racial in any way - apart from to people who find everything offensive without thinking about what was actually said. The comment was typically Trump in not really being in the perfect context of the occasion, but it is drawing a long bow and being pretty thin skinned to find any racism or offense other than to Elizabeth Warren in my opinion - more like cuttingly accurate.

The Tillerson tension

November 28

Reports that a plan is in the works to replace Secretary of State Rex Tillerson aren't categorically denied — again highlighting the strained relationship between the President and his top diplomat.

If Rex Tillerson stays or goes why is that any more than office gossip from someone probably just watching from the weeds, until it is announced or not? These are big boys playing in a big sandpit and I am sure they regularly have robust debate and then move on to the next topic. Tillerson is a very, very impressive guy -Trump maybe not so much but he did have the good sense to engage Tillerson and other heavyweights that surround and support his presidency. That's seems to be what people of achievement do - if you haven't got it - hire it! 

POTUS tweets that there should be a "Fake News Trophy" handed out to the cable network that gave him the worst coverage (FWIW, that's sans Fox).

He calls out Fake News when those networks make up or receive outright lies and then report it as fact. The media as a whole have offered us a very hazy line to interpret between what is news and what is an opinion piece from a paid contributor.This worldwide phenom of claims of Fake News is one of the emerging consequences we must work out as the massive impact on our awareness from internet allowing unprecedented transparency to all this "making of the sausage" that we have not been privvy to, includes social media of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. Regards Fox News and their general bias to the right (although that is balancing up as each week passes), let's see how it all pans out but at least now Trump has some support as the Republican Senate and congress on the whole have certainly laid low during the early fight. They are starting to poke their heads up now it looks to be rolling Trump's way.

The retweets

November 29

He retweets three unverified anti-Muslim videos shared by an extreme right-wing politician and riles the entire British Parliament, including Prime Minister Theresa May.

So what - he has made his position quite clear - he is against and at war with radical Islam behaviour which is where the threat of terror in the world is coming from  - all power to him. He is openly promoting individual nation sovereignty as opposed to globalisation and was democratically elected on that platform. The agenda of the United Nations is quite clear, he disagrees with it and why should he be lead by leaders of other nations? He won the USA election and elections have consequences. We have our own issues in NZ in this regard and we have an interesting 3 years ahead of us but thats the way it is in a democracy. History is written by the winners.

The North Korean barbs

November 30

He calls Kim Jong-un "Rocket Man" again after the rogue regime launched its most advanced ICBM yet.

He is probably the best informed person in the world from an intelligence point of view and from his first hand discourse with all the major players in that region apart from "Rocket Man". Trump will have a very good idea on the Nth Korean capability or otherwise and he chooses to be aggressive. We don't know what the precise view of China is on this as they are the key player in this issue in my opinion. Kowtowing and pandering to Nth Korea has not worked to date so maybe a different approach may work and other countries should consider getting on board rather than criticising? Do we want affairs managed by elected reps or by general consensus of journalists with a wide range of agendas? Not perfect but again, thats life and let's see how it plays out.

The Flynn deal

December 1

His former national security adviser Mike Flynn strikes a plea deal with special prosecutor Robert Mueller.

This is easy, Flynn plead guilt to a minor charge once he knew they had him in the headlights, rather than be financially ruined along with his family. The FBI appear to have used taped recordings of phone conversations that were illegally recorded using dodgy FISA warrants, then interviewed him without notice and without Flynn's legal guys present and found one or more inconsistencies in the story. If that is the only crime, I can live with the guy pleading guilty to get the heat off. Having said that, we simply don't know yet how much or how little Mueller has in any of his investigations as most info coming out is from leaked info, which has often proven warm or wrong rather than red hot in accuracy.

The tax bill

December 2

The Senate passes the tax reform bill in the middle of the night and the President potentially incriminates himself when he tweets about what he knew about Mike Flynn's dismissal.

A lawyer for the President claims he wrote the tweet.

Now that Trump is knocking all these democrat tax payer funded rorts on the head, they won't need as much from the tax payers. Surely it is obvious that if you reduce tax rates, the ones currently paying the most will save the most. The ones paying nothing will save nothing and the sum rises in the East and sets in the West. This issue is a straight foot race between Socialist vs Capitalist and Free Market arguments. Again we are in that race now in NZ but we have swung the other way. Let's see how long our producers/earners are happy to pay for the non contributors and 'cling-ons". My guess is we can put up with it for 3 years and go from there.

Not sure how Trump's tweet incriminates himself, but there is no crime yet apart from the FBI entrapping Flynn in the lie and the admit it or wreck your whole life alternative. All will emerge in time - either way but it looks to becoming clearer who did what. 

The tweet storm

December 3

The President goes on an almighty tweet-storm abusing the FBI, triggering the FBI Agents' Association to issue a statement defending its agents.

Parsing his words to suit their agenda again by the media - Trump has always been very supportive of all Law enforcement troops on the ground but he has been scathing from the start on the ratbags at the top of these institutions. He will be proven to be a fool or a prophet.

Let's see what the report from the Inspector General comes up with. There appears to be no love lost and some history between him and the past administration. UTU maybe?

The Utah change

December 4

He reduces the size of the Bears Ears National Monument in Utah by 85 per cent, triggering legal action by various parties including the outdoor brand Patagonia.

Does not sound like a good move but (hands up) don't know the facts.

The Israeli embassy leak

December 5

The White House leaks word that it'll officially move the Israeli Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel despite opposition from world leaders.

The USA has been going to do it for years. Regards that opposition, many of these same nations were quite instrumental in causing the whole mess and then walked away and others have vested interests of questionable veracity. Again, Trump  campaigned on this, he won and he is a man of action. This is all a part of his strategy to work out the middle East and terrorism which if he is successful we all benefit so where is the problem?

... then the announcement

December 6

The President officially announces that decision and hails it as delivery of a key campaign promise.

Correct.

The Franken swipe

December 7

Democratic senator Al Franken announces his retirement from the Senate over sexual misconduct allegations (and takes a parting swipe at the President over the allegations from more than a dozen women against him).

Franken resigning was an ill considered cynical move that failed and now he wants to come back! The flaw was that Franken had admitted fault while Moore swore innocence, was not proven guilty and in fact it appeared  to be a total hit job by the media that in fact did get succeed. Not saying he did not commit any offence, but they have had a while to lock him up and chose to do it 2 weeks before the election to the Senate  - really?

The Democrats also thought they may get Trump in the backwash of this current movement and had another go at rehashing the trailer comments and dragging in some more accusers. The world seemed happy that the claims by these women had been considered before the election by voters and moved on. Regards the trailer comments, the Left spin doctors again have totally parsed the words spoken to suit their agenda and then repeated the lie. Trump was telling the other guy that the women at these contests let you do this and that to them and the world leapt to the conclusion that Trump did do that - he did not say that he said they let you. Jump forward to the comments yesterday from Sir Ian McKellen about the actresses that would note on their photos that they would allow advances from the various show producers etc to get parts. Do you think possibly women in the past may have ever offered sex etc as pay for play to judges, employers, influencers etc and this may be what Trump was referring to and he may not have been wrong. Must say it is great that recent events have brought the issue front and centre for women but wake up and smell the coffee.

The Moore rally

December 8

After saying he wouldn't campaign for Roy Moore in Alabama, the President holds a rally 20 miles from the Alabama border in Pensacola, Florida and encourages the attendees to vote for Mr Moore.

He said he wouldn't campaign for Moore when he was campaigning for Luther Strange but once Moore had won the nomination and he needed the seat for the Republicans he reassessed and got behind Moore -so what?

The Mississippi boycott

December 9

The President officially opens a new civil rights museum in Mississippi.

Civil rights leaders — including John Lewis — boycott the opening.

They are entitled to do that if they wish. Just as newsworthy that the President of the USA attended. If some can't handle that he is the President they just gotta get over it.

The accusers

December 10

US Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley says the women accusing the President of sexual misconduct have the right to be heard.

She is right. Why don't they press charges and they will be heard.

The President demands Washington Post reporter Dave Weigel be fired over a misleading tweet (he apologises but isn't sacked).

Day to day business - Trump is often accused of being a bully but in my opinion he is showing the world how to deal with being bullied. If you just stand there and take it you will lose.

The NYC attack

December 11

A foiled terror plot in New York City prompts the President to call for comprehensive immigration reform.

Three former Trump accusers re-join the national conversation about sexual assault by re-airing their allegations against the President.

Surely this stuff is as obvious as the nose on your face - he is not anti immigration he is anti illegal immigration.

Next point has been answered above. Did you realise one of the accusers was a lobby receptionist at Trump Tower. Her story includes: after years in the role and watching Trump every day but never having spoken to him or been spoken to she said at the the end of the one day she went over and introduced herself to him as he was getting in the lift to go up to his apartment. He then grabbed her and was kissing her etc, etc which she took offence to. Where does one start with trying to interpret or imagine what went on here?

The Gillibrand tweets

December 12

The President intimates that female Democrat Kirsten Gillibrand would trade sexual favours for campaign cash.

He may have been right as he usually is - but the inference was only there if you read it that way. It could have meant anything - again is he dumb or clever?

Later, Doug Jones wins a stunning victory in the Senate election in Alabama — the first Democrat to win an Alabama senate seat in 25 years.

And Trump congratulates him.

The Apprentice departure

December 13

The President says he knew Roy Moore would lose all along and the former Apprentice in the White House, Omarosa Manigault, leaves under less than stellar circumstances.

He did know Moore would lose, which he why he rode the Strange train until Moore knocked him out. Omarosa was an accident waiting to happen - no real loss or controversy is there, or do you have a problem because her skin was black. She was a player and now she is gone.

So ... anyone got a horse I can borrow?

Mind you, these are just the highlights (or lowlights, I guess, it depends how you look it at it) of the last fortnight.

There are several other things that happened during that time.

It's been by no means the craziest period of the Trump Administration but, after almost a year, I think it's time to shelve those expectations that Trump would grow into the role of Commander in Chief and things would quieten down.

(I'm talking to you foreign desk.)

Next week, we'll have a bumper Christmas wrap of the year before we take a few weeks off. Almost there.

ABC

Merry Xmas to all you " bots". Although you won't be able to process that correctly as you are only aligorithems .

I'm sure the misinformation will continue to be programmed into your pcb for future regurdgetation in defense of the indefensable.