RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

3 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

Oh dear Oh dear - President Trump is now in "Impeachment territory". What a shambles. Mr Putin is laughing away back in Moscow. It couldn't be going any better as far as he is concerned. The rest of the world are shrugging their shoulders and going, "We could see this coming, why were the American voters so blind back in November."

You reap what you sow America - you schmucks.

Impeachment Territory? lol

The impeachment race hasnt passed the nominations stages yet...  your glee is like a man taking a future bet... and the bookie putting up a 500 to 1 offer and the race is still 7 months away

2 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Just watched an interview with Bruce Fein a consitutional and international law expert.

He advocated for the impeachment of Clinton,Bush and Cheney.

He says that all the information coming forward is all third hand and very scant and queries where are the real players with their evidence.

He also questions why James Comey didn't go straight to the congress when Trump allegedly said what he did.

Maybe because he is a bit more circumspect than that Crusty ? Hopefully now they have appointed Mueller we might get to the bottom of all this....some evidence would be helpful I agree.

Theres a story out there that is re-surfacing... It is the Seth Rich Murder, the DNC Staffer, in which Wiki-Leaks offered $20,000 for any information pertaining to his murder..

this Clip has Julian Assange tripping up over his words.. and it actually has wide implications as many of the Alt-News networks are suggesting

1 hour ago, aquaman said:

I believe he was murdered. The Washington Police suggested it was robbery, yet he was shot in the back, and all his possessions were found on him, wallet, cards, watch etc. It points to the Clintons.

It's "fake news."

42 minutes ago, aquaman said:

I also believe it happened in a good residential area of Washington in the early hrs of the morning as he was walking home. He was the suspect in supplying Wiki Leaks e mails about the Clinton foundation.

The wider implication of this is, if the Link is established and proven, then the Russian Hack completely falls by the wayside

The so-called Russian conspiracy gets completely dispelled..

I believe Julian Assange can set the record straight if he was to choose to reveal his now-murdered source... there would be implications in doing this for the Wiki-Leaks organisation... which would put them in a awkward position with revealing classified/top secret information

Its therefore in the best interest of the Wiki-leaks organisation to let the FBI agency do their Job....

i suspect Mueller will either carry out this investigation probe into Seth Rich or attempt to damage President Donald Trump....

If the latter occurs.... then Julian Assange can play his hand... and reveal his source, which would have a dual effect...

Exonerating Seth Rich's name and furthering the Wiki-Leaks organisation as a trusted whistle-blowing organisation which...

is basically..... a "Drain the Swamp" organisation.

At present Julian Assange will not reveal his hand until absolutely necessary to protect President Donald Trump...

it's important to note the massive influence Julian Assange has had on President Donald Trumps Election Victory, indirectly

So i see no problems in this FBI appointment of Mueller.. i believe the Dem's and the deep state should be more worried!!

well see how it all plays out!!

An open letter to Trump from Ben Shapiro:

An Open Letter To President Trump

BY:

BEN SHAPIRO

MAY 18, 2017

Dear President Trump,

I’m under no misimpression that you give a damn what I think. Obviously, you feel you’ve been well served by listening not to your critics but to your sycophants; you clearly believe that being reinforced in your behavior by those around you makes you a stronger leader, rather than a weaker one.

I get it, too. I understand that you’re under fire nearly all the time, and that it’s dangerous to take every critique seriously.

But you’re running out of chances to get this right.

If you won’t take it from me, take it from Ann Coulter. If you won’t take it from Ann Coulter, take it from Michael Savage. If you won’t take it from Michael Savage, take it from the Senators and Congressmen who are now stampeding away from you.

You came into office with a Republican House and a Republican Senate and a massive legacy of Obama failure. You came in promising to get things done quickly and efficiently, to win and never stop winning. And you had the opportunity to fulfill some of those promises. Instead, aside from the wonderful nomination of Judge Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court, nothing of note has gotten done.

And that’s because of you.

Yes, dealing with Congress is like trying to herd cats. But you can’t herd cats if you’re too busy shooting yourself in the foot. Yes, dealing with media is like attempting to feed a pack of hyenas. But you can’t deal with them if you’re too busy providing them red meat to dissect.

Here’s the sad truth: your problems right now are of your own making. Democrats were always going to try to pillory you. But you had a defense: they had no evidence. And you could say that freely, because it was true! You could go along with their investigations, just keep saying that you wanted everything out in the open more than they did, and everything would have been hunky dory. If you’re innocent, sunlight would show it.

Instead, you decided that you were so irritated by the necessity of investigation or the possibility that aides had deceived you that you ignored input and then attacked the investigators. In doing so, you looked guilty, you bred accusations of obstruction, and you seemed petty and vindictive. Why is there a special counsel now looking at Trump-Russia issues? Because you hired a National Security Advisor, Michael Flynn, that everybody knew had connections to foreign governments, despite all outside advice; you then fired him when those connections became apparent; you reportedly asked the FBI director to let Flynn off the hook; you asked your deputy attorney general to involve himself in creating a justification for firing your FBI director; you fired your FBI director and then admitted on national television that you fired him thanks to frustration over the investigation – necessitating that the deputy attorney general put forth a special counsel.

This isn’t on Democrats. This isn’t on the media. This is on you, because you decided that the political universe would bow to you, and when it refused, you crapped the bed.

Now, here’s the good news: you can fix this.

You can fix this by removing your ego from the equation. Your detractors will always believe that you’re guilty of something nefarious; your fans will always love you. But how you treat the special counsel will say something about how everyone else thinks. The appointment of Robert Mueller has removed Democratic ability to claim bias in the investigation; if you appoint a bipartisan FBI director, you’ll be able to remove their empty claims of quashing the investigation. Then, for the love of God, sit back. Sign off Twitter. Let people jabber and complain. Just keep saying over and over again that the investigation is moving forward with full speed, and you can’t wait to be exonerated.

And then work.

Pass your agenda. Bring the growth you promised. Sign executive orders.

Govern.

Or don’t. Keep feeding your ego. Keep complaining. Keep castigating the investigation as a witch hunt and playing the martyr. Keep insisting that your aides defend every indefensibly stupid thing you do – even when four simple words, “I made a mistake,” will buy you loyalty and instill the image of honesty. Keep saying there’s nothing to see, then reacting in the most suspicious possible way every time negative information leaks.

Right now, Mr. President, it’s you. You’re the problem. You can solve it. But only if you get over yourself.

For the sake of country, I pray you do.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16626/open-letter-president-trump-ben-shapiro

Another point about this Seth Rich news re-surfacing, was there was a investigator for the Family of Seth Rich, Rod Wheeler.. who went on FoxNews and made some interesting comments about the connection.... it was kind of odd..

but the really strange part.. was when this news was breaking... The President Trump leaking top secret/classified information to Sergey Lavrov and the other Russian official, eclipsed the story... and as we know... it turned out to be Fake News as usual

This is exactly how the Fake News Media operates.. is by trying to eclipse every story that sheds good light on the Presidents Actions, or Keeping the light away from the Corruption and Lies, also keeping the Never-Trumpers focussed and in the Dark about the Russian-conspiracy...

oh how desparate they are!!!!  The Forces of Evil at Play!!

16 minutes ago, Catalano said:

An open letter to Trump from Ben Shapiro:

An Open Letter To President Trump

BY:

BEN SHAPIRO

MAY 18, 2017

Dear President Trump,

I’m under no misimpression that you give a damn what I think. Obviously, you feel you’ve been well served by listening not to your critics but to your sycophants; you clearly believe that being reinforced in your behavior by those around you makes you a stronger leader, rather than a weaker one.

I get it, too. I understand that you’re under fire nearly all the time, and that it’s dangerous to take every critique seriously.

But you’re running out of chances to get this right.....................

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16626/open-letter-president-trump-ben-shapiro

i understand this man Ben Shapiro is a great debater, orator...

but upon reading this letter of his... he is a frightened man and fearful of the current changes surrounding President Donald Trump

This is quite understandable... as there are many just like him, fearful and frightened, unsure getting sucked in by the Fake News Stories and no doubt the Current appointment of Mueller.

He also points out the many fearful individuals within the republican party.. that are becoming swayed by the wind of popular opinion..

Faith in their President is in short-supply and this is truely a test to see who will remain loyal in a seemingly volatile time

The timing of President Trumps actions of how and when he carries them out is all in God's time... not Shapiro's not the Democrats, not the Republicans no-ones but God's... President Donald Trump has a annointing over him, which put Gods time and Trumps Decisions in sync..

it is better explained in this scripture

Psalm 1:1-3King James Version (KJV)

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

25 minutes ago, 6xes said:

Another point about this Seth Rich news re-surfacing, was there was a investigator for the Family of Seth Rich, Rod Wheeler.. who went on FoxNews and made some interesting comments about the connection.... it was kind of odd..

but the really strange part.. was when this news was breaking... The President Trump leaking top secret/classified information to Sergey Lavrov and the other Russian official, eclipsed the story... and as we know... it turned out to be Fake News as usual

This is exactly how the Fake News Media operates.. is by trying to eclipse every story that sheds good light on the Presidents Actions, or Keeping the light away from the Corruption and Lies, also keeping the Never-Trumpers focussed and in the Dark about the Russian-conspiracy...

oh how desparate they are!!!!  The Forces of Evil at Play!!

Yes...more and more of them Republicans finally seeing the light......:rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Yes...more and more of them Republicans finally seeing the light......:rolleyes:

your not wrong about some of the Republicans, big emphasis on "some" and no not sum lol :P

28 minutes ago, 6xes said:

i understand this man Ben Shapiro is a great debater, orator...

but upon reading this letter of his... he is a frightened man and fearful of the current changes surrounding President Donald Trump

This is quite understandable... as there are many just like him, fearful and frightened, unsure getting sucked in by the Fake News Stories and no doubt the Current appointment of Mueller.

He also points out the many fearful individuals within the republican party.. that are becoming swayed by the wind of popular opinion..

Faith in their President is in short-supply and this is truely a test to see who will remain loyal in a seemingly volatile time

The timing of President Trumps actions of how and when he carries them out is all in God's time... not Shapiro's not the Democrats, not the Republicans no-ones but God's... President Donald Trump has a annointing over him, which put Gods time and Trumps Decisions in sync..

it is better explained in this scripture

Psalm 1:1-3King James Version (KJV)

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

It may be Prophesy playing out in front of your eyes buddy, but Gods anointing ?. Give me a break. Gods plan yes. Judas was part of Gods plan, only in the context of playing out Prophesy though.

A good friend of mine from the Bible belt ,also a preacher most of his life had this to say.

"Christianity in the States is 3000 miles wide, but only 1 inch deep".

28 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

It may be Prophesy playing out in front of your eyes buddy, but Gods anointing ?. Give me a break. Gods plan yes. Judas was part of Gods plan, only in the context of playing out Prophesy though.

A good friend of mine from the Bible belt ,also a preacher most of his life had this to say.

"Christianity in the States is 3000 miles wide, but only 1 inch deep".

I believe your good friend made a good judgement in light of the past Climate the Christian Churches during the Previous Administrations and other influences within America...

one has to understand that, Presidents are the Gatekeepers to certain spiritual principalities...

ie Bill Clinton was a known to have underground dealings with Gangs, Ran a Drug smuggling operation, and was a known for all manner of sexual infidelity...  so how this ties in... is if you look back during his Terms during his presidency.. we saw a big rise in Gangsta Mentality and gangsta music affecting people of America... this is the influence or the principality that is introduced into the Nation... and you will probably find infidelity numbers in marriages grew in America that time too, afterall we all remember Monica Lewinsky's name for a reason....

likewise it was with the former President Obama... Deception reigned even before he took office, Question of his Birth Certificate was raised by Hillary Clinton.. and there is even now conflicting stories about his Place of Birth, The Deception culminated into what we know now as the Fake Mainstream Media, in which President Donald Trump is Dealing with the residual affects of the Principalities still in play

These powers of principalities in high places will eventually  be shutdown... and the doors will be closed shut...

You see... deception is only given by the power of peoples words, afterall The Serpent(the great devil) in the Garden of Eden deceived eve through the lie being spoken...

President Donald Trump is continually battling the Fake News Media becos it speaks lies, and deceives and so it spreads on and on.

Good God Fearing Christ like people in America are doing battle for the truth in many many ways to encourage the spreading of the Truth, Speaking out against the lie with Authority how deception is cast out.. and So we have many individuals speaking out against the lie... and Promoting the Truth..ie Alt News,Info Wars,Patriot's Christian's, young people supporting their President...

and of course you have the opposite.. trying to de-rail and Usurp the President...

Going back to your Friend Judgement.. was close to spot on... as many Churches were bribed by what was called the 501c3 tax exemption... which was literally a Gag order.. if you accepted the Tax exemption agreement and its small fine-print... which in essence was a bribe...

Exodus 23:8King James Version (KJV)

And thou shalt take no gift: for the gift blindeth the wise, and perverteth the words of the righteous.

Churches slightly unaware of this... accepted the terms and Legally this is binding both here on earth as well as in the Kingdom of God, So basically the effectiveness and power of the Churches were lost by those who accepted the 501c3

The Churches that understood it... and refused the Tax exemption, still had the power of God albeit the annointing of god in both the churches and its people and their effectiveness to make change in peoples lives...and in their Provinces or Districts

The climate is now changing with Churches now removing their 501c3 status.. and slowly but surely people are seeing the power in Jesus name affect their districts and ultimately their country..

This knowledge i share came from a Man on youtube called Mark Taylor, who actually prophesied in 2011 28 april Donald Trump would win the presidency.. with other prophecies concerning Donald Trump to be fulfilled.

but hey dont take my word for it... research this yourself

God Bless President Donald Trump!!

"with the former President Obama... Deception reigned even before he took office, Question of his Birth Certificate was raised by Hillary Clinton.. and there is even now conflicting stories about his Place of Birth..."

It was raised by Trump....and proved to be false, like most things he says. There is no conflict or argument about where Obama came from....Hawaii. He could not have got where he did otherwise......

Trump is on borrowed time.....tick tock....