RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

On 29/07/2016 at 5:09 PM, chevy86 said:

Looks like Donald Trump is about to overtake corrupt Hilary Clinton in the race for the White House. Putin will be the final nail in her coffin come October. Trump is about to ride a wave of popularity thats going to swamp the Clintons attempts to buy their way into the White House. What a fascinating election this has been. Would have to rate the best reality show ever.

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

If a kiwi SUPER MODEL said it,then it must be true.

QUESTION.

Whats the difference between a so called SUPER MODEL and a plain ordinary MODEL?

I have no idea but maybe it's a licence to wear skankier (is that a word) clothes and show more tanned body.

Just super.

Slick Willies wife yesterday said that the thought of Russia trying to influence the outcome of the Presidential race APPALLED HER.

Below is a list of and names of Dictators that America have supported.

Manuel Noriega

Jean Claude Duvalier

The Somoza family

Alfredo Stroesse

Augusto Pinochet

Alberto Fujimori

Nga Dinh Diem (killed by the yanks)

Suddam Hussein

Hosni Mubarak

Fredinand Marcos

Plenty more out their but thats a small sample.

Those yanks have very short memories.

The interesting comment from above is "we haven't read these emails yet.."

True. Comey sent the letter to Congress on FRIDAY.....the search warrant was not issued until SUNDAY......:o

There is no requirement for the FBI to go public with any information. It is not a transparent organisation, it makes enquiries in secret, makes a report and the responsibility is then passed to the Justice Department to decide on what action, if any, to take.

So you have to ask why the FBI are involving themselves in the political process so close to an election...?? Forgetting for a moment that James Comey is a Republican....that would be just co-incidence right....??

Over 100 Federal Prosecutors and Department of Justice officials have signed an open letter criticizing Comey.

I'd be very surprised if he stays in the job no matter who wins.

Whatever way you paint it, the Clintons are crooks, and will go to jail, mark my words. There is no way she will not be impeached, even if she becomes President, which i very much doubt. It is all now unraveling, and will continue to do so. Very soon all the Clinton hanger on's will desert the ship. They will cut deals with the FBI, Justice Dept and seek imunity. They will both end up in jail for a very long time. Trump will be elected the next President, and contrary to public opinion will not be a clown,and will be a very good President. I look forward to it.

Agree for once Aqua, it is very messy...on both sides. And I'm sure there are plenty of skeletons in Trumps closet that haven't been revealed yet either, so it might not be plain sailing for whoever wins. While the Republicans hold the Senate majority, something the Democrats were hoping to overturn, they will make it very difficult for Clinton even if she does win.

Latest numbers on State polls have her ahead 273 votes to 265...before Comey got involved, this would be all over now.

Guess the World will need to hold its collective breath on Tuesday...and hope the Americans are not as dumb as we think. If they do elect Trump, they will deserve everything they get....and the rest of us will suffer along with them....:(

52 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

....and the rest of us will suffer along with them....:(

No not really .Just think how many Septic Tanks will emigrate here with their bundles of money if Trump wins . Got to be good for our economy in a round about way.

29 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

No not really .Just think how many Septic Tanks will emigrate here with their bundles of money if Trump wins . Got to be good for our economy in a round about way.

The Silver Lining you reckon Globe......;)

The Silver Lining you reckon Globe......;)

To be honest America is on its way to Hell in a Handcart. The Americans I have met here are generally nice people although they talk loudly. Probably so they can be heard above their clothes. I think either way the election goes, we will see a dark period of history unravel. Biblical Prophecy??

5 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

To be honest America is on its way to Hell in a Handcart. The Americans I have met here are generally nice people although they talk loudly. Probably so they can be heard above their clothes. I think either way the election goes, we will see a dark period of history unravel. Biblical Prophecy??

Agree mate. The whole World should worry if Trump wins. Apart from the Russians obviously....:rolleyes:

7 hours ago, aquaman said:

and contrary to public opinion will not be a clown,and will be a very good President. I look forward to it.

Really???. You cant be serious, please tell me you are taking the piss. I have American people I know here that are quite appalled at the prospect of Trump winning..

Frankly America will get what it deserves.

13 hours ago, globederby12 said:

Really???. You cant be serious, please tell me you are taking the piss. I have American people I know here that are quite appalled at the prospect of Trump winning..

Frankly America will get what it deserves.

Really???. You cannot be serious, please tell me you are joking, Hillary, really. No, i along with the majority of Americans, especially the educated ones will vote Trump. The unwashed, illegal immigrants, those wanting welfare, criminals, hollywood film stars, and other parasites will vote Clinton regardless of how unstable, and criminally insane she is. There is only one way this election can go if America wants to stay on top, and Donald is the man for the momment. Bring it on, i can't wait.

6 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

I don't even need to read this to know this analysis means nothing. The Washington Post is an extension of the Clinton machine, full of spin and lie's.

2 hours ago, aquaman said:

I don't even need to read this to know this analysis means nothing. The Washington Post is an extension of the Clinton machine, full of spin and lie's.

There are a million others....just can't be bothered posting them. Fox is neutral obviously.

The word "Lies" by the way is a verb...there is no apostrophe in it......;)

10 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

There are a million others....just can't be bothered posting them. Fox is neutral obviously.

The word "Lies" by the way is a verb...there is no apostrophe in it......;)

I'v come to the conclusion you are the most negative poster on here, you have nothing but sarcasm on almost all topics. You must spend your days trolling web sites to find all these cut and pastes that you are so adept at. Most people that live in Ohoka lead busy and productive lives. I know this, as i live there.

2 hours ago, aquaman said:

I'v come to the conclusion you are the most negative poster on here, you have nothing but sarcasm on almost all topics. You must spend your days trolling web sites to find all these cut and pastes that you are so adept at. Most people that live in Ohoka lead busy and productive lives. I know this, as i live there.

Not at all, I just hate people like Trump. The fact you support him says a lot. One wonders why you are here.

14 hours ago, aquaman said:

Ok Mr Trump supporter, let's have your cut and pastes that shed some positive light on why Trump in your most humble opinion will make a good President. 

Have fun looking buddy, it might take some time