RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

15 hours ago, aquaman said:

Trump wins Arizona in a landslide, go you good thing. Come in Crusty and Ohoka. Your take on it.

Trump will be the Republican candidate barring a change of rules by the GOP hierarchy at the convention.

Ted Cruz has been sent to hell by gaining the endorsement of Jeb Bush(incidentally my choice for President).

The Bush name is mud.

When Donald Trump wins the Republican nomination, which looks a shoe in, who will he pick for his running mate as Vice President. My pick is Ben Carson, the Brain Surgeon, being Afro American will help his cause with wooing the black vote, or will he get a woman like Sarah Palin to try to appeal more to the women vote. Failing Trump imploding, he will wipe the floor with Clinton.

I hope it's not Sarah Palin,she would be to busy looking at Russia from her veranda.

Maybe Cathy Rodgers,one of the rising stars of the Republican Party.

As for Clinton she's coming across as less Presidential every time I see her and I would expect Trump to have plenty of ammo to fire at her.

47 minutes ago, aquaman said:

I think he will go for a woman Crusty. I see Cruz has gone for Carly Fiorina, an interesting choice being as he won't win the nomination.

Fiorina certainly has a chequered past so I think Mr Cruz has got it wrong.

Failed to win senate seat in California

Withdrew from Presidential campaign when she failed in New Hampshire,

Advisor for John McCain's campaign in 2008(we know how that went)

Oversaw the merger between Compaq and HP,30000 jobs lost.

Forced to resign as company lost half its value

Sold millions of dollars of computers and printers to Iran,using a loophole,even though there were sanctions.

Clearly an interesting choice but the wrong one.

You might want to read this....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trumps-head-spinning-and-secret-plans-for-foreign-policy/2016/04/28/121c55bc-0d75-11e6-bfa1-4efa856caf2a_story.html

Still, with the average IQ over there about the same as a chocolate sponge, I fear for them I really do..

"Make America great again"....?? Laughing stock more like.

On 27 April 2016 at 8:26 AM, aquaman said:

I think he will go for a woman Crusty. I see Cruz has gone for Carly Fiorina, an interesting choice being as he won't win the nomination.

It will be between Miss Texas and Miss Florida.

On 21/02/2016 at 9:27 AM, aquaman said:

I'm starting to lean toward Trump now. I just want to see what will happen if he becomes President. Especially that wall between US and Mexico. I'm wondering if and when it's built, will President Trump man it with personnel known as "The Black Watch"?

2 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

I'm starting to lean toward Trump now. I just want to see what will happen if he becomes President. Especially that wall between US and Mexico. I'm wondering if and when it's built, will President Trump man it with personnel known as "The Black Watch"?

Don't forget'''''WINTER IS COMING''''