RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

On 21/02/2016 at 9:27 AM, aquaman said:

Trump is a game changer for American politics. Bernie Sanders is to. I look forward to a race for the White House between Trump and Sanders with Trump winning.

Not only American politics. It's hard to see how any of his platforms won't lead to deteriorating race relations in the US and an increase in military aggression worldwide.

Do you think he might be an ISIS mole? They must be rubbing their hands together at the thought of a Trump victory.

1 hour ago, Uriah Heap said:

Not only American politics. It's hard to see how any of his platforms won't lead to deteriorating race relations in the US and an increase in military aggression worldwide.

Do you think he might be an ISIS mole? They must be rubbing their hands together at the thought of a Trump victory.

No, i think Trump would be their worst nightmare, unlike the moslem loving obama, and the lying deceitful hillary.

Barring Trump imploding, he has the Presidency at his mercy. A Trump President will be good for America, and more importantly, the World. Decisive and iron fisted leadership is what the world needs, and Trump is just the man for that. My view is, grab those odds, as he will beat Sanders and Hilary. The Trump juggernaut will win the super Tuesday caucases, and Republican nomination.

4 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Barring Trump imploding, he has the Presidency at his mercy. A Trump President will be good for America, and more importantly, the World. Decisive and iron fisted leadership is what the world needs, and Trump is just the man for that. My view is, grab those odds, as he will beat Sanders and Hilary. The Trump juggernaut will win the super Tuesday caucases, and Republican nomination.

It will be a rather interesting few years if he does get in Aqua, I personally can't see him getting in but he's not a clear second fav for no reason! 

World War 3 is highly likely if Trump gets in and acts on some of his suggestions, IMO.

5 minutes ago, GONSTA said:
5 minutes ago, GONSTA said:

It will be a rather interesting few years if he does get in Aqua, I personally can't see him getting in but he's not a clear second fav for no reason! 

World War 3 is highly likely if Trump gets in and acts on some of his suggestions, IMO.

The world is a rapidly changing place these days Gonsta. We have rogue states now like never before, some with nuclear weapons, some about to aquire them. Fanatics abound with the sole purpose of destruction of the world. We need a strong America like never before. Trump has the ability to work with Putin. Between them they need to carve up the Middle East. They need to take the oil, impose their collective will on the Arabs, sort out Iran, Nth Korea, Pakistan, and anybody else that has extreme views. America needs Gauntamano Bay, water boarding, and any other torture needed to win against terrorism. But mostly they need the strongest military on earth to accomplish these things. Trump has a lot of parallels with Reagan, arguably one of the 20th Century's great Presidents.

22 hours ago, aquaman said:

The world is a rapidly changing place these days Gonsta. We have rogue states now like never before, some with nuclear weapons, some about to aquire them. Fanatics abound with the sole purpose of destruction of the world. We need a strong America like never before. Trump has the ability to work with Putin. Between them they need to carve up the Middle East. They need to take the oil, impose their collective will on the Arabs, sort out Iran, Nth Korea, Pakistan, and anybody else that has extreme views. America needs Gauntamano Bay, water boarding, and any other torture needed to win against terrorism. But mostly they need the strongest military on earth to accomplish these things. Trump has a lot of parallels with Reagan, arguably one of the 20th Century's great Presidents.

I agree with what you say about Trump aquaman but not so sure about Reagan. His Reaganomics was all about the bs trickle down theory that has never worked and never will. He did some good when in office without doubt. The tax cuts in 1981 right up there but he had a catalog of significant failures. The Iran Contra affair where arms were traded for hostages etc,tripling the national debt,ignoring AIDS,giving amnesty to three million illegal immigrants,his treatment of the middle class,  There is a school of thought that Reagan was one of the worst presidents in recent memory. 

Trumps hair,face and expressions are just perfect material for piss taking for the next 20 years. Even if he got in and was a great president he would still be the subject of ribbing on a daily basis. 

GWB was a chocolate fireguard as a President and routinely looked like crunchy the clown with a size 14 shoe in his mouth but wasn't targeted as much as Trump, not that Trump will be too worried about that.  

Trumps speech after Tuesday's results was impressive unlike Ted Cruz who somehow thought that he was Tom Cruise.

Watching TV coverage of the aftermath it was made pretty clear by G.O.P. commentators that the Republican hierarchy

dislike Cruz  even more than Trump.

One even said that it's better to dislike Cruz on first meeting him as it save's time later on.

Clinton i don't think is performing well enough in her speeches to threaten Trump.She has been involved in Washington for 25 years and my opinion is that she is running only because she thinks she has an entitlement to the job.

Bill Clinton is known as the President after Bush. :D

Trump's Foreign Policy: If you mess with the United States there will be hell toupee. :D

If he does become President will his plane be known as Hair Force One?  :D  

One policy i really love of Mr Trumps is that he has pledged to remain neutral over Israel and The Palestinians.

Watching all them Jewish politicians and business leaders in New York and Los Angeles jumping up and down is great.

It's about time that the leader of the US didn't side automatically with Israel.

Thats why i said i wasn't anti anything given the spelling of the word.and maybe i'm just a bit shitty because of my tooth removal this morning.

Must say your comment regarding crazed leaders and haircuts is one of the better comments that i have read on any subject.

19 minutes ago, Canelo said:

Yeah I know that I was joking and I never said you were anti-Semitic

3 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

One policy i really love of Mr Trumps is that he has pledged to remain neutral over Israel and The Palestinians.

Watching all them Jewish politicians and business leaders in New York and Los Angeles jumping up and down is great.

It's about time that the leader of the US didn't side automatically with Israel.

You know crusty, the reason America always backs Israel is because of a very strong Jewish lobby. They own the finances from Hollywood to Wall St and everything in between. I'm not pro anyone, just stating how it is.