RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

9 hours ago, JayTee2016 said:

He's done ok for an idiot globederby12. He does put his foot in his mouth along the way but that is what G W did through his entire presidency. What are your biggest concerns? Do you have any concerns with Hillary Clinton?

At least Trump has made this presidential race even more interesting than usual. I may be a sadist but I enjoy watching the other candidates squirm every time Trump's name is mentioned. 

Frankly, I don't have any concerns at all. America can do as it pleases and vote in Micky Mouse if it so wishes. Trump doesn't have any answers to Americas problems, I wouldn't  trust the Clinton name, and her gender is a big hurdle to overcome as someone so rightly pointed out. That leaves Mr Sanders????. 

I will go for Micky Mouse I think!.

58 minutes ago, bloke said:

Ohaka The Yanks are already the laughing stock of the World.  They have a stupid slapper called Sarah Palin who thinks Africa is a country and The Queen runs Britain.

Ahh, but that cold up in Alaska does funny things to folks Blokey.....Hallucinations and Delusions of all sorts...some even imagine being in The White House despite having the intellectual capacity of a chocolate fish....weird huh..??...:blink:

I wouldn't want to see it happen however i think Trump could win.

For years now the American people have been voting in seemingly intelligent people and look whats happened.

Read THE BEST &THE BRIGHTEST by David Halberstam for proof of this.

Maybe the voters are thinking,gee what the heck,lets vote an idiot in now rather than finding out once he is in that he is one like so many of his predecessors.

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

Ahh, but that cold up in Alaska does funny things to folks Blokey.....Hallucinations and Delusions of all sorts...some even imagine being in The White House despite having the intellectual capacity of a chocolate fish....weird huh..??...:blink:

whats wrong with trump

17 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Of course he did, redneck country.

Let's wait until we get to more civilised parts and see what happens shall we...??

I know the Yanks aren't regarded as the brightest but they will be the laughing stock of the World if they vote this clown in.

Off course he didn't, it hasn't been decided yet. But he will, rednecks or not. Thought you were up with the play Ohoka. Being one of the worlds richest men aint half bad for a clown.

17 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Trump has even got himself off  side with the Pope.

That should get him onside with all those Texan Hillbillies and them dat like shagging cousins.

Squeal like a pig boy.

Hey Crusty when looking at that photo of youself mate I think of Texan Hillbillies and Duelling Bangos

1 hour ago, bloke said:

Hey Crusty when looking at that photo of youself mate I think of Texan Hillbillies and Duelling Bangos

I don't suppose you would be interested in  a trip with me and my cousins Billy Ray,Jim Bob,Big Bubba and Betty Lou to explore the Appalachian Trail.

1 hour ago, aquaman said:

Off course he didn't, it hasn't been decided yet. But he will, rednecks or not. Thought you were up with the play Ohoka. Being one of the worlds richest men aint half bad for a clown.

Self made ? Yeah right......

image.jpg