RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Kiwi's in oz

Jason Collett appears to be doing well in Aus.

All up he has had 58 wins and his mounts have earned $2723000 in stake money.

Certainly in my opinion has made the right decision to head across the ditch.

Rory Hutchings has had 16 wins for 808k.Still a pretty good effort considering he has had only 94 rides.

On 29/01/2016 at 11:22 AM, crustyngrizzly said:

Jason Collett appears to be doing well in Aus.

All up he has had 58 wins and his mounts have earned $2723000 in stake money.

Certainly in my opinion has made the right decision to head across the ditch.

Rory Hutchings has had 16 wins for 808k.Still a pretty good effort considering he has had only 94 rides.

Jason Collett decided last year to take on a personal trainer and get really fit and well done it has worked. He is getting the riding results and top trainers talking positively about his riding, therefore getting the better rides and results. I really like the young man, don't mind when he is riding one I am backing. Jason, keep up the efforts with the fitness trainer, paying definite dividends for you.

Two of the top jockeys in NSW are kiwis, Jason Collett and James McDonald

Two of the top trainers in NSW are kiwis, Waller and Baker

M Walker would have gone close to winning the VIC jockey premiership if he had not had an op.  And Michael Dee is riding plenty of winners there. 

Ahh, But Shane, NZ racing has an Aussie boss, and things have never been better, well according to a NZTR mouthpiece on channel 2, this means all the Kiwi's in Oz pale into insignificance when calculating success. Let's all kneel and pay homage to the great leader, we are in awe.