RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Fartoomuch

Karaka Questions

19 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Will the 2 outed but under appeal Ozzies will be active at this sale.

Can the clearance rate get above last years poor 75%

How much will Te Akau pay for the Frankel colt

Feel free to add to the list

You have 3 questions, I am happy to put my head on the block.

Q1 - Yes, their clients want horses, so they will buy, it will be interesting to see if those trainers get to train them, Q2 - absolutely, all figures top lot, total of sale, clearance, average, medium, all will be up on last year no doubt, Q3 - hmmm without seeing him, he will be in the top lots you would think, but whether Te Akau buys, no doubt he has looked hard, but David would have his rules and that horse would have to fit within them, the wink will occur on the colt but whether he goes all the way I will sit on the fence. 

2 hours ago, Jefferson said:

You have 3 questions, I am happy to put my head on the block.

Q1 - Yes, their clients want horses, so they will buy, it will be interesting to see if those trainers get to train them, Q2 - absolutely, all figures top lot, total of sale, clearance, average, medium, all will be up on last year no doubt, Q3 - hmmm without seeing him, he will be in the top lots you would think, but whether Te Akau buys, no doubt he has looked hard, but David would have his rules and that horse would have to fit within them, the wink will occur on the colt but whether he goes all the way I will sit on the fence. 

Haven't seen Kav but O'Brien here

Oh how funny, to see Mr O'Brien's silly grin and smirk today at Karaka. Moody too, obviously NZB aren't too worried about getting paid, KAV has seen sense, last time I saw KAV at the sales he was running around with the Coolmore people wearing a ''Declaration Of War'' jacket.....now how ironic is that.

I pinched the following from the website of one of our clients - with his permission of course.  Besides, it wouldn't have been difficult to put it together.

I thought it interesting to see what you can purchase for a relatively 'small sum' as opposed to trillions.

Horse                      Price                              Earnings

Impulse Buy            $1,000                           $195,580  
Takeover Target     $1,250                        $6,081,567 
Banca Mo               $2,100                           $449,690 
Didntcostalot           $3,000                           $225,840
Polanski                  $4,000                        $1,173,565
Sincero                   $8,000                        $1,734,475
Happy Trails         $11,000                        $2,029,150
Shoot Out             $15,000                        $3,238,950
Fiveandahalfstar   $20,000                        $2,604,660
Buffering               $22,000                        $4,115,900  - Buffering's win in Qld took his winnings past Takeover Target so this information is old
Luckygray             $46,000                        $2,575,425
Fawkner                $70,000                        $2,545,751

Didn't think The Opera House was worth $450,000 but that's only my opinion.

Looking forward to see for how much the Frankel sells tomorrow.

Edited by Irish

Veandercross and his dam Lavender  bought for $1400.00. Won NZ$527,700 & AUS $2,188,500.

Sunline $40,000  Won NZ$245,950, AUS$9,361,615 & HK$5,700,000

Poetic Prince  $14,000   Won NZ$370,265  AUS$2,474,530

Horlicks sold for $15,000 but the deal fell through.  NZ$3,411,682 inc Japanese earnings. AUS$625,000.

Bonecrusher  $3250.00   Won  NZ$674,225   AUS$1,679,495 

From today's sale. The Naki guy bought the dam of Tarzino ( in foal to Tavistock) for $1500 to be a paddock mate for his other mare. Tavistock colt sells today for $400,000. Good return and more to come as the mare was put back to Tavistock.

some really HIDE0us bidding n0?

some peoples have less cents than moneyin my H0

irish you forgot borises $ 4000 multiple city winner, the great,  well great for boris   HOOF HEARTED 

maybe if the japs:blink: want to save monies the actioneers can throw in some clorine .