RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
blue waters

Trentham quadi

Give the Help Desk at the TAB. They should be able to help or better still, someone from the TAB come on and tell us as one of you is surely reading Race Cafe at the moment. 

P. S. I am presuming that there was a large carry over from last week given the Telegraph result?

1 hour ago, Tool no. 1 said:

Yes $69,088 is carried forward to the quaddie pool for tomorrow.

Can I ask where u read that going by the Tab website no jackpot going into the quaddie but $72,194.28 jackpots into pick6

2 hours ago, Insider said:

Give the Help Desk at the TAB. They should be able to help or better still, someone from the TAB come on and tell us as one of you is surely reading Race Cafe at the moment.

P. S. I am presuming that there was a large carry over from last week given the Telegraph result?

No ........... it was the Te Akau result in leg 1

Off the Tab website

Quaddie
Meetings can now hold two Quaddie pools. If the betting pool is not completely struck for this, then any unstruck funds go forward to bonus pools, except if the pool is Terminating.