RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
jasonmccook1

ex trainer convicted on sexual charges

22 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

Not trying to stir at all, but when someone is going on and on and on about what a scumbag and lowlife someone else is (and deservedly so), they might want to look in the mirror and reflect on what they did themselves, they are subject to the same drumming down that they are giving others, I suggest they get down off their high horse.

End of conversation.

No not end of conversation one incident is a criminal charged sexual perv and mine is alleged as someone else pointed out. I'm not proud of my actions but one push is not "bashing an offical" as called on this site. But that is another thread so let's stick to this thread and say  I'm happy my daughter and other girls in the wanganui region are safe to go to a race meeting and not have him there 

Sexual offences against young girls are a completely different category, totally reprehensible and inexcusable! End of story!

Anything else pales into insignificance (except of course... murder, and I presume we are not talking about that).

The convicted offender is a creep and is beyond defence, the other matter is before the courts so is undecided,,, let justice take it's course.

I know id rather have Jason around ours daughters than that scumbag piece of shit. he has been allowed to groom these girls and others for years without a second glance. Should of rotted in jail for a lot longer. And all the trainers and people that have enabled him too SHAME ON YOU

8 hours ago, Yorkielad said:

But that's not likely as you have been warned off  ?

My daughter in question lives in wanganui so I am not the one taking her to the track so toddle back to your select group of friends and leave me alone. Get your facts right before opening your mouth please 

On ‎2‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 5:39 PM, jasonmccook1 said:

Latest word is this low life has now been released from prison but due to a hard working license holder NZGRA has disqualified him as of 15thSeptember 2015 so won't be stepping foot on a racetrack anytime soon so licensed people's daughters should be safe and sound. 

Hi Jason,

This will give you and anyone else who reads this a good laugh.

How do you think "GIRLY DREAMZ" got her race name??? When we got her, she was terrified of anything wearing a skirt. Now, she's the happiest dog around.

On Friday, March 04, 2016 at 3:50 PM, lottabull said:

Hi all,

Any updates on this "particular" person? Myself and a few others would really like to know.

Cheers,

Lottabull

Hi Ivan

I haven't heard much since found out he wasreleased but rumour had it a certain waitara trainer was helping him out but with him being disqualified and the new rules mean he won't be living on any property that has greyhounds on it which is great

3 hours ago, iteruka said:

That trainer is not helping and that trainer and his family have nothing to do with the creep who victimized them. Don't spread rumours Jason if that is all they are. If you have facts then let's hear them.

Thanks for your concern sue sorry I hit a nerve.

Latest is he is now in Wellington well away from any dogs and trainers which is the best thing for the industry

And if you read my post sue I said WAS not IS . As the offender in question was borrowing the trainers car the same car the trainer would turn up in himself so that is a fact not a rumour.  And plenty of locals saw both people driving !!!!!