RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
jasonmccook1

ex trainer convicted on sexual charges

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/wanganui-chronicle/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503426&objectid=11574608

Finally police are got their ducks in a row and have locked up a dangerous man!!! I do hope he is banned from owning, training or even entering a dog track for life. Hope NZGRA have the balls to ban this sick man for life. As a parent of young girls they should never have to attend a racecourse in fear of someone like this sick individual!!!

17 minutes ago, modest mouse said:

Not long enough. This has been going on for years, and nothing was done about it. What in heavens name is community service. He must have been laughing his head off. Hope we never see him again, as for me, I know where to kick him where it hurts.  

The more participants that ring head office and make sure he never sets foot on a track the better I say,  make your voices heard people so nzgra have no choice but to ban him for life

41 minutes ago, I know said:

It's about time he got caught what he done down south and was still allowed to train dogs was shocking. Give him life he is bad for the greyhound game 

Yup I know first hand what he got away with. Very sad for all the girls involved 

1 minute ago, jasonmccook1 said:

Has nothing to do with this sick individuals and you will find a thread on the above matter for you to go to if you feel the urge.

little bit upset are we

33 minutes ago, shelley said:

As Jason is a Father he is entitled to voice his opion ,His fine is totally different ...

i am quite aware of that but arent both related to criminal charges

6 minutes ago, lad27 said:

Gaz stop seeing how far you can cast your fishing rod and start the topic on a new thread or bugger off!

It already had its own thread I wish he would focus on more important things but guess every reply boosts this to the top and hopefully keeps it fresh so people know about this sick man

On Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 7:15 AM, GONSTA said:

If this guy ever gets his training license / is allowed to attend another greyhound meeting in NZ then the industry is more ****ed than I can imagine. 

SURELY a life ban will be put in place by the NZGRA. 

Latest word is this low life has now been released from prison but due to a hard working license holder NZGRA has disqualified him as of 15thSeptember 2015 so won't be stepping foot on a racetrack anytime soon so licensed people's daughters should be safe and sound. 

3 hours ago, WhoKnows said:

why?

I am only writing what is correct and true, even had newspaper articles about it.

This is no different to what Jason has been noting about another industry member.

Those in glasshouses should not throw stones.

Totally different kettle of fish so to speak. Who knows you strike me as someone who likes to stir for whatever reason. I've known Jason for a long time and would never put him in the same category as the "other" ex license holder. 

Not trying to stir at all, but when someone is going on and on and on about what a scumbag and lowlife someone else is (and deservedly so), they might want to look in the mirror and reflect on what they did themselves, they are subject to the same drumming down that they are giving others, I suggest they get down off their high horse.

End of conversation.