RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
jasonmccook1

PUNTERS CLUB NUMBER 12

On Wed Jan 13 2016 17:21:30 GMT+1300, jasonmccook1 said:

We now have a space available if anyone is keen. If no reply by Sunday will just go with 21 weeks and refund 1 week to anyone who paid in advance.

First week is Tom and nek and rest of draw to follow early next week

Appears no takers for spare space so will just go with 21 and first week now has a change it is now tiger tiger and Tom.  Should I start a new thread for bets and draw etc  or just carry on this one?  New grand total is $441 so the people who have paid up can you advise if you want $21 refunded it just paid out at the end with rest of winnings. 

5 hours ago, Tiger Tiger said:

thanks Jason, when does the week start ? i.e can i have a bet at te rapa tomorrow ? no worries if not, I'll save it for Sunday 

payment to the same account as in previous PC's ?

Hi Tim

Yup tomorrow is fine with me  with plenty of notice. Same account as normal for payment 

On ‎9‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 0:43 PM, jasonmccook1 said:

Well welcome to a new year and to Punters Club number 12. We have lost 3 members from Club 11 but have had 1 person return (Welcome back Bluewaters) and have 1 new member ( Huge welcome to Albert) so we only need one more person to fill our club up to the 22 members we need.

Club will run for 22 weeks from 23rd January until 18th June and each member will be paired up and bet twice being allocated $220 each to invest.

Weekly payments of $21 or if paying in full with be $462 and this is to be deposited by bank transfer into:

J A & S L McCook

Kiwibank 38-9000-0352672-04

Confirmed Members

Jason/Sarah

Nek Minute

Tiger Tiger

Blind Squirrel

Catalano

Bluewater

Brown Fox

Albert

Cubes

Ohokaman

Bryce

Mooseman

Kudalini

Tom

Trapdak

Chestnut

Porky

Group 1 Winner

Baxter

Steve Paul

Gaf

Confirmed Members

Jason/Sarah

Nek Minute

Tiger Tiger

Blind Squirrel

Catalano

Bluewater

Brown Fox

Albert

Cubes

Ohokaman

Bryce

Mooseman

Seddon

Tom

Trapdak

Chestnut

Porky

Group 1 Winner

Baxter

Steve Paul

Gaf

Just a wee reminder to set up your AP so I receive payments before Saturday each week as to date only 6 of the 20 have made payment and we are already Wednesday