RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Canelo

Chris Gayle

I noticed that too hesi...

Funny thing is I've seen the women do interviews inside the changing rooms with half dressed Jamaicans present so a bit of balance is required from the Aussie media. I'm sure in those instances she would be admiring their good length and I'm not talking about their bowling...

Australian cricketers don't witness many dishonorable incidents as they are usually the ones comitting them.

Gayle is singled out every season in the big bash, last season it was Haddin criticizing his ability, this year the same and now this storm in a tea cup. Ironic really considering he is one of the biggest names in T20 cricket and an obvious drawcard. Take away the Gayles and the Pollards and you have a lesser product so why not focus on their own countrys shady characters.

On 1/8/2016 at 7:05 AM, hesi said:

What an amazing over reaction, I see now that despicable Aussie excuse for a sportsman, Ian Chappell, is calling for a worldwide ban.

No doubt Gayle has a huge ego and he is a cheeky bugger, but I bet if he had of propositioned that reporter at one of those after match functions, she probably couldn't get it off fast enough:P

are you 101% idoit ?what did iain chappelli do wrong hesi and fancy saying those things about the lady too?

wash your muoth out.