RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Trident

Armalight

24 minutes ago, rdytdy said:

Exactly Nslram. 

My post on this thread was pretty innocuous and to the point of the debate. I merely pointed out the contradiction of Jimmy's posts on the discussion and offered my opinion endorsing DKC's opinion of comparing horses of different eras. It really is an exercise in futility and that is what I was pointing out. There was no attack on Jimmy at all and as I pointed out I wished him the best on his health issue. The post was civil and related directly to the discussion.

Jimmy, has however come back with a personal attack which he regularly does when someone disagrees with his point of view. Jimmy is from my observation, intelligent and passionate about his harness racing and I can understand and respect that, I cannot however respect his continual abuse and belittling of those who proffer a different opinion on a subject. I will leave it at that and again wish Jimmy all the best with his health issue.

Kakama, your response is interesting. I tell you what, you obviously don't want me to post on the harness site. I will do you deal. I won't post here under the harness forum and you don't post under the thoroughbred forum. Deal or are you just a hypocrite. :P      

Not sure who Jimmy is so forgive me if I'm a bit slow on the uptake. I assume from your responses in this thread that Jimmy is the actual name of magicman? In the short time I've been on the site I can say I particularly enjoy his input. He backs himself with well thought out logic and is not shy about expressing his colourful opinion. There are few sports if any where everyone agrees with eachother all of the time. Very common to see people with strong opinions locking horns. This site is vibrant with a pulse and magicman is part of that pulse. I wish him well with whatever the health issue is he's battling.

Trident. TMM posted under "Jim Smith" from 2/8/2015 until 1/12/2015 when he stated that was final contribution on Race Cafe etc etc. It was whilst he posted under that nom-de-plume that I called him "Jimmy."

Then on 5/12/2015 he came back as TMM and started the Poppymalda thread pretending to be new to the site. People quickly picked up it was Jimmy reincarnated with exactly the same manner and modus operandi . Incidentally when he came on in August as Jim Smith some people commented that his style was pretty much the same as another couple of nom-de-plumes that had been banned in the past.  

As Abraham Lincoln said, "You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

Anyway, That's why I refer to him affectionately as "Jimmy." ;) 

You would be surprised.

I have sat on the back of Cardigan Bay as a youngster, my grandfather was a driver, my father was a close friend of John Butcher and I have a cousin who drove and currently trains. How's that for starters.

Having said that, I still wouldn't cross the road to go to the trots. Cambridge raceway is not that far away but I have never been to the trots there, and in recent years trots have been run on our track at Te Aroha but again haven't been. They just don't float my boat and as to the dogs...well!

I had an early grounding in both codes as a youngster but the gallops to me were far more exciting and interesting and my passion and interest developed solely in that code.    

1 hour ago, rdytdy said:

Trident. TMM posted under "Jim Smith" from 2/8/2015 until 1/12/2015 when he stated that was final contribution on Race Cafe etc etc. It was whilst he posted under that nom-de-plume that I called him "Jimmy."

Then on 5/12/2015 he came back as TMM and started the Poppymalda thread pretending to be new to the site. People quickly picked up it was Jimmy reincarnated with exactly the same manner and modus operandi . Incidentally when he came on in August as Jim Smith some people commented that his style was pretty much the same as another couple of nom-de-plumes that had been banned in the past.  

As Abraham Lincoln said, "You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

Anyway, That's why I refer to him affectionately as "Jimmy." ;) 

Happy to respond openly to your "evidence" Ted that you are now so sure of you are happy to pass it off as facts.

Do you find it a little alarming that you know chaptor and verse about contributors on the site? Have you not got anything more interesting and meaningful to fill your hours with each day?

I can put my hand on heart and tell you I have no idea who Jim Smith or Jimmy is. He is certainly not me. I do recall a Jim Smith that presented for Trackside at Alexandra Park about 20 years ago until he was shafted. He worked for Radio Pacific prior to that. I also know that a Jim Smith and his family had the Mountain trotters Rocky Mountain etc etc. Unsure if they are one and the same. Am sure however they are not me and never have been so your conclusions and assumptions etc are incorrect. I do note that Jim Smith on here like myself frequently had longer more substantial inputs than the average poster.

I have been on the site before but not in the time frames you refer to. I've never been barred from the site for any reason. It seems clear to me that your claim of me or Jim Smith being banned under different user names is an attempt to validate your stance against me. Please name the user names you associate with me that have been banned. From what I can see and read Jim Smith signed off from the site for his own reason. Took me ten seconds to ascertain that. Here's an O.T.T statement for you Ted. If you can prove that I have EVER been banned from RaceCafe under ANY user name in the 20 odd years I've visited here I will take you to my lawyer and sign the deeds of my home over to you. Happy for you to get assistance from Scoobs and or internet service providers with your quest. That should keep you occupied for a while Ted but clearly you have plenty of spare time on your hands.

Allow me to give you a different perspective on the abuse you claim I level at people who dare to disagree with my perspective.

Online debates are invariably nothing at all like face to face debates. People online are often using names other than their actual name which gives them more freedom to say just about whatever without the all important consequence for your action element. In my experience these same people would not have the gonads face to face to say 10% of what they say online. Several years ago both my wife and myself had our Trade Me accounts attacked by rival online sellers that resented how successful our accounts were in the relatively small NZ market. Their abuse toward my wife especially was repugnant. Their threats toward me personally were diabolical. I invited them to meet in a very public place but they repeatedly refused. Then a breakthrough. Two agreed to meet with me and bought two supporters. We met at a cafe in Auckland City. As expected neither was remotely interested in repeating anything to my face that they had so bravely said online. Both were extremely nervous and unrecognizable as the brave souls that had attacked us online. They kept repeating the same words "it's all been a big misunderstanding". In a pigs ear. They were cowards who's gonad size increased and shrunk significantly pending on online or offline status. I have nothing but contempt for them. Both were very quiet on Trade Me for several weeks after until they started doing exactly the same thing to another seller until they were both banned. I have spoken with numerous other people who have been attacked online by these brave individuals who are invariably self appointed sheriffs. I felt so sorry for Charlotte Dawson when she was routinely being attacked online by trolls. I just knew face to face these same people wouldn't say boo to a goose. I have noticed people are invariably a lot more careful with what they say if they are saying it via their own Facebook page.

Bias is rampant on this site Ted and I'm confident you are aware of that. If I was to critique a driver on here for a very poor drive there will always be someone who will defend that driver with bias. You just never know who is behind the user name. Here's a fairly typical example. Brodie started a thread about a drive of Henderson or Hamish Hunter. Then someone made a contribution in favour of Mr Hunter pointing out how many winning drives he'd had. Interestingly enough that person called "followthestars" choose to make his first contribution on that subject three minutes after opening their account. Just a coincidence? Their second and last contribution to date was also on the same subject. He asked Brodie how many winners he'd driven and called him a far quit but spelled it correctly. That message was edited later by whoever. So we have a guy opening an account to speak in defence of Mr Hunter and then angrily speaking on the topic. Are we to believe this is just a new member or someone with a vested interest? I point out this one of a million examples that may or may not be bias just to illustrate my point.

One thing I have noticed with people presenting a perspective with a vested interest. They very quickly resort to ridicule. They will happily try and portray you as an ignorant novice who wouldn't know if your arse was on fire. Your perspective will of course being totally devoid of any merit whatsoever. Close to pointless discussing the subject with them as they have a vested interest in their perspective. I will give as good as I get with them. If my perspective is incorrect, I am happy for anyone to use sound logic,opinion and evidence to enlighten me. I'm not threatened by it in any way in fact I welcome it. I've been wrong many times in my life and that situation has not changed the size of my penis or gonads. I do resent the way some people have a crack at you on here. It's so obvious they would never repeat it in the real world. I should just ignore them but I do find myself responding when I should let them make fools of themselves. My preferred method of response is either evidence or banter or a combination of them both. That however is wasted on some. They come across as if you have been having an affair with their wife or burgled their home or beat up their children. They have a real bee up their arse. Once again I will give as good as I get. Then of course you get the passive / aggressive types. Not my favourite personality type.

I've read some of your input Ted and happy to concede I've enjoyed reading bits of it but happily ignore most. I appreciate me describing you as a troll was raw and personal for you.

The way you portrayed my input and your own intent here was creative and amusing. Had you just mentioned the Showgate / Sunline analogy I would have accepted the innocent intent of a different perspective but it clearly wasn't. For whatever reason you set out to undermine my perspective by trolling up previous statements that apparently highlighted how pointless my contradiction was. Why would you want to do that Ted and how is it conducive in any way toward having a positive communication on a positive thread with someone you have a negative history with? You can't with any credibility do that and then lift your arms in the air protesting your innocent intent. At least have the balls to own your stuff and avoid insulting the intellect of other members. If you dislike my input so much and feel threatened why don't you just ignore me? I promise I won't take it personally. On the other hand I'm here and happy to debate any topic with you while using evidence,opinion and banter.

I enjoyed your Abraham Lincoln quote. I have great admiration for the man and have been studying him with my youngest just yesterday. Like me he loves history.

Here's a few of my favourite Lincoln quotes  :

"Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm"

"Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be"

"Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing"

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle"

"The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend"

"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years"

" I don't like that man. I must get to know him better"

"No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar"

"How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg"

and of course the one I read with affection and thought of you Ted.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt". :)  

Jim Smith started the K.F.E tread (page 27 on the thoroughbred site) on 2/8/2015 (his first post) 

On 3/8 Kakama wrote:

"Jim Smith has only had about 15 posts, but I think he has posted more words than me over the years. Who was the other poster that wrote a novel each time he posted? I think he got banned. Is this the same guy with another name." 

In that first thread Jim Smith made the comment about being an internet troll and funnily enough so did TMM in his first thread. 

Jim Smith described Puha: as anyone who knows you invariably refers to you as extremely boring, single and being lonely and friendless in the world. 

TMM said to Basil, I bet you are single friendless in the world.

I could go on and on but you get my drift.  Anyone who cannot link Jim Smith and TMM as identical posters probably didn't get past kindergarten, a five year could see it. 

By the way the K.F.E thread ended up locked but you can read through it.    

And Jimmy, I am certain that is not your real name so it's ok to say it is not I believe you...but the rest :rolleyes:  

Oh and I like the way you both use full stops such as K.F.E, T.F.C etc etc  

Yet to see a thread that "The Magic Man", or any of his earlier incarnations, has participated in, which hasn't descended into a tirade of personal abuse. I wonder what the common denominator could be?

Like my grandma used to say whenever her beloved grandchildren were engaging in an animated debate - "louder doesn't make you righter". In this case we can substitute the word longer for louder!

On ‎8‎/‎01‎/‎2016‎ ‎8‎:‎12‎:‎27‎, themagicman said:

If you say so it must be right.

At least I actually saw Armalight race. You were on the gate clipping tickets out in the car park.

On ‎9‎/‎01‎/‎2016‎ ‎9‎:‎27‎:‎50‎, Trident said:

Not sure who Jimmy is so forgive me if I'm a bit slow on the uptake. I assume from your responses in this thread that Jimmy is the actual name of magicman? In the short time I've been on the site I can say I particularly enjoy his input. He backs himself with well thought out logic and is not shy about expressing his colourful opinion. There are few sports if any where everyone agrees with eachother all of the time. Very common to see people with strong opinions locking horns. This site is vibrant with a pulse and magicman is part of that pulse. I wish him well with whatever the health issue is he's battling.

Jesus

On ‎10‎/‎01‎/‎2016‎ ‎12‎:‎36‎:‎20‎, themagicman said:

Happy to respond openly to your "evidence" Ted that you are now so sure of you are happy to pass it off as facts.

Do you find it a little alarming that you know chaptor and verse about contributors on the site? Have you not got anything more interesting and meaningful to fill your hours with each day?

I can put my hand on heart and tell you I have no idea who Jim Smith or Jimmy is. He is certainly not me. I do recall a Jim Smith that presented for Trackside at Alexandra Park about 20 years ago until he was shafted. He worked for Radio Pacific prior to that. I also know that a Jim Smith and his family had the Mountain trotters Rocky Mountain etc etc. Unsure if they are one and the same. Am sure however they are not me and never have been so your conclusions and assumptions etc are incorrect. I do note that Jim Smith on here like myself frequently had longer more substantial inputs than the average poster.

I have been on the site before but not in the time frames you refer to. I've never been barred from the site for any reason. It seems clear to me that your claim of me or Jim Smith being banned under different user names is an attempt to validate your stance against me. Please name the user names you associate with me that have been banned. From what I can see and read Jim Smith signed off from the site for his own reason. Took me ten seconds to ascertain that. Here's an O.T.T statement for you Ted. If you can prove that I have EVER been banned from RaceCafe under ANY user name in the 20 odd years I've visited here I will take you to my lawyer and sign the deeds of my home over to you. Happy for you to get assistance from Scoobs and or internet service providers with your quest. That should keep you occupied for a while Ted but clearly you have plenty of spare time on your hands.

Allow me to give you a different perspective on the abuse you claim I level at people who dare to disagree with my perspective.

Online debates are invariably nothing at all like face to face debates. People online are often using names other than their actual name which gives them more freedom to say just about whatever without the all important consequence for your action element. In my experience these same people would not have the gonads face to face to say 10% of what they say online. Several years ago both my wife and myself had our Trade Me accounts attacked by rival online sellers that resented how successful our accounts were in the relatively small NZ market. Their abuse toward my wife especially was repugnant. Their threats toward me personally were diabolical. I invited them to meet in a very public place but they repeatedly refused. Then a breakthrough. Two agreed to meet with me and bought two supporters. We met at a cafe in Auckland City. As expected neither was remotely interested in repeating anything to my face that they had so bravely said online. Both were extremely nervous and unrecognizable as the brave souls that had attacked us online. They kept repeating the same words "it's all been a big misunderstanding". In a pigs ear. They were cowards who's gonad size increased and shrunk significantly pending on online or offline status. I have nothing but contempt for them. Both were very quiet on Trade Me for several weeks after until they started doing exactly the same thing to another seller until they were both banned. I have spoken with numerous other people who have been attacked online by these brave individuals who are invariably self appointed sheriffs. I felt so sorry for Charlotte Dawson when she was routinely being attacked online by trolls. I just knew face to face these same people wouldn't say boo to a goose. I have noticed people are invariably a lot more careful with what they say if they are saying it via their own Facebook page.

Bias is rampant on this site Ted and I'm confident you are aware of that. If I was to critique a driver on here for a very poor drive there will always be someone who will defend that driver with bias. You just never know who is behind the user name. Here's a fairly typical example. Brodie started a thread about a drive of Henderson or Hamish Hunter. Then someone made a contribution in favour of Mr Hunter pointing out how many winning drives he'd had. Interestingly enough that person called "followthestars" choose to make his first contribution on that subject three minutes after opening their account. Just a coincidence? Their second and last contribution to date was also on the same subject. He asked Brodie how many winners he'd driven and called him a far quit but spelled it correctly. That message was edited later by whoever. So we have a guy opening an account to speak in defence of Mr Hunter and then angrily speaking on the topic. Are we to believe this is just a new member or someone with a vested interest? I point out this one of a million examples that may or may not be bias just to illustrate my point.

One thing I have noticed with people presenting a perspective with a vested interest. They very quickly resort to ridicule. They will happily try and portray you as an ignorant novice who wouldn't know if your arse was on fire. Your perspective will of course being totally devoid of any merit whatsoever. Close to pointless discussing the subject with them as they have a vested interest in their perspective. I will give as good as I get with them. If my perspective is incorrect, I am happy for anyone to use sound logic,opinion and evidence to enlighten me. I'm not threatened by it in any way in fact I welcome it. I've been wrong many times in my life and that situation has not changed the size of my penis or gonads. I do resent the way some people have a crack at you on here. It's so obvious they would never repeat it in the real world. I should just ignore them but I do find myself responding when I should let them make fools of themselves. My preferred method of response is either evidence or banter or a combination of them both. That however is wasted on some. They come across as if you have been having an affair with their wife or burgled their home or beat up their children. They have a real bee up their arse. Once again I will give as good as I get. Then of course you get the passive / aggressive types. Not my favourite personality type.

I've read some of your input Ted and happy to concede I've enjoyed reading bits of it but happily ignore most. I appreciate me describing you as a troll was raw and personal for you.

The way you portrayed my input and your own intent here was creative and amusing. Had you just mentioned the Showgate / Sunline analogy I would have accepted the innocent intent of a different perspective but it clearly wasn't. For whatever reason you set out to undermine my perspective by trolling up previous statements that apparently highlighted how pointless my contradiction was. Why would you want to do that Ted and how is it conducive in any way toward having a positive communication on a positive thread with someone you have a negative history with? You can't with any credibility do that and then lift your arms in the air protesting your innocent intent. At least have the balls to own your stuff and avoid insulting the intellect of other members. If you dislike my input so much and feel threatened why don't you just ignore me? I promise I won't take it personally. On the other hand I'm here and happy to debate any topic with you while using evidence,opinion and banter.

I enjoyed your Abraham Lincoln quote. I have great admiration for the man and have been studying him with my youngest just yesterday. Like me he loves history.

Here's a few of my favourite Lincoln quotes  :

"Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm"

"Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be"

"Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing"

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle"

"The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend"

"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years"

" I don't like that man. I must get to know him better"

"No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar"

"How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg"

and of course the one I read with affection and thought of you Ted.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt". :)  

Oh my god

On ‎9‎/‎01‎/‎2016‎ ‎12‎:‎20‎:‎04‎, Nslram said:

I can't work out why people's opinions are attacked so much on this site unless it is just shit stirring but if we didn't have opinions based on personal observations and experiences it would be a boring old world.

Armalite, Delightful Lady and Adore Me are the best mares that I have seen go around and probably only injury cost Adore Me been recognised as the greatest. The best 3 yo fillies I have seen are Carabella , who again could have been a great but for injury , and The Orange Agent but I admit a bit of bias could creep in with her.

I hope Magic Man is right about her becoming a great and time will tell. Hopefully she can stay sound. I will say I think she would have won the Auckland Cup if she Had Hughie Greens run because I think she is far better than him but that is of course speculation and opinion!! Whether she can begin from a stand is a big question mark yet to be answered.

Fair opinions there John. I was knocked down weeks ago here for saying The Agent is better than Hughie and I rated her better for the Cup even though I under-rated him for it at that time.  His second to Te Kawau was what I thought was his first true show of toughness so I did change my thinking on him for the cup after that.

Just on the best fillies. Bionic Chance had a great record at 2 and 3 but actually against the males as well as the fillies. She won the G1 Sires Stakes Final at Auckland over the males at 2. Beat the males in the Kindergarten stakes at 2 plus second in the welcome stakes as well as third to Race Ruler in a group 1 at Auckland at 2. and at 3 she again took on the males getting second in the NZ Derby to Race Ruler, then third to Race Ruler in the GN Derby plus wins over the males in G3 races. Then there were all her successes in the fillies races as well.

And well Hilarious Guest regularly beat the colts and geldings including the G1 Juvenile championship at Auckland as a 2 year old. Then she won the NZ Derby over the males and of course she won the G1 NZ Messenger Stakes over the boys at 4 which your mare could yet do.

I can't believe there for that any filly today who never raced and beat the colts in the big races can compare with the above fillies.

4 hours ago, JOHNRYAN said:

Fair opinions there John. I was knocked down weeks ago here for saying The Agent is better than Hughie and I rated her better for the Cup even though I under-rated him for it at that time.  His second to Te Kawau was what I thought was his first true show of toughness so I did change my thinking on him for the cup after that.

Just on the best fillies. Bionic Chance had a great record at 2 and 3 but actually against the males as well as the fillies. She won the G1 Sires Stakes Final at Auckland over the males at 2. Beat the males in the Kindergarten stakes at 2 plus second in the welcome stakes as well as third to Race Ruler in a group 1 at Auckland at 2. and at 3 she again took on the males getting second in the NZ Derby to Race Ruler, then third to Race Ruler in the GN Derby plus wins over the males in G3 races. Then there were all her successes in the fillies races as well.

And well Hilarious Guest regularly beat the colts and geldings including the G1 Juvenile championship at Auckland as a 2 year old. Then she won the NZ Derby over the males and of course she won the G1 NZ Messenger Stakes over the boys at 4 which your mare could yet do.

I can't believe there for that any filly today who never raced and beat the colts in the big races can compare with the above fillies.

Gina Rosa was also a good filly who won over $400,000 – good stakes back then. She took on and beat the OC horses in an era when the open company ranks were much stronger than they are now. She won the 1989 Kaikoura Cup beating home Luxury Liner and Reba Lord and she also ran third in the Auckland Cup behind Luxury Liner and Reba Lord. 

11 hours ago, Ashoka said:

Thejanitor...

Her dam led home a Jack Smolenski-trained trifecta in an Easter Cup, early to mid-seventies, if my memory is serving me correctly.

All the best.

Ashoka

Hi Ashoka,

This time your memory was not quite right this time. 

It was not Gina Marie,.........in fact it was the 1974 Easter cup. 1st..Vanadium  Leo May.                     $8.00    $2.70

2nd.Speedy Guest...Wes Butt.                         $2.15                    Quinella  

3rd.  Arapaho..Maurice Holmes                        $1.60                     $21.45

Enjoy your contributions,..........Cheers..                                                                                  Time    4.11.6

Edited by jayar
added time

23 hours ago, Ashoka said:

Thejanitor...

Her dam led home a Jack Smolenski-trained trifecta in an Easter Cup, early to mid-seventies, if my memory is serving me correctly.

All the best.

Ashoka

Not sure about that mate, but Gina Rosa's dam Gina Marie was also an excellent mare who won 10 races. She won the NI Oaks, the Ladyship Stakes and also raced successfully in open company beating Delightful Lady over two miles at Auckland. In fact she won twice over 3200m at Auckland, on another occasion Gina Marie beat home Majestic Charger, Greg Robinson, Miss Pert and Myron all top quality horses. Those were the days! :)

On ‎12‎/‎01‎/‎2016‎ ‎6‎:‎09‎:‎52‎, Thejanitor said:

Gina Rosa was also a good filly who won over $400,000 – good stakes back then. She took on and beat the OC horses in an era when the open company ranks were much stronger than they are now. She won the 1989 Kaikoura Cup beating home Luxury Liner and Reba Lord and she also ran third in the Auckland Cup behind Luxury Liner and Reba Lord. 

yes correct there but I was leaning towards 2 and 3 year old fillies who raced and beat the top colts and geldings. They don't take on the males in age group today like back then.

On 1/10/2016 at 2:15 PM, rdytdy said:

Jim Smith started the K.F.E tread (page 27 on the thoroughbred site) on 2/8/2015 (his first post) 

On 3/8 Kakama wrote:

"Jim Smith has only had about 15 posts, but I think he has posted more words than me over the years. Who was the other poster that wrote a novel each time he posted? I think he got banned. Is this the same guy with another name." 

In that first thread Jim Smith made the comment about being an internet troll and funnily enough so did TMM in his first thread. 

Jim Smith described Puha: as anyone who knows you invariably refers to you as extremely boring, single and being lonely and friendless in the world. 

TMM said to Basil, I bet you are single friendless in the world.

I could go on and on but you get my drift.  Anyone who cannot link Jim Smith and TMM as identical posters probably didn't get past kindergarten, a five year could see it. 

By the way the K.F.E thread ended up locked but you can read through it.    

And Jimmy, I am certain that is not your real name so it's ok to say it is not I believe you...but the rest :rolleyes:  

Oh and I like the way you both use full stops such as K.F.E, T.F.C etc etc  

And now of course we have Trident who joined 21 December 2015 who likes to place multiple quotes eg:

"The majority" is an overused and often valueless phrase.

The majority of Muslims 1.2 billion are not terrorists.

The majority of Zimbabweans 61% voted for Robert Mugabe

etc etc etc.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to reform (or pause and reflect).” 
 Mark Twain

“Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it.” 
 Leo Tolstoy, A Confession

“When you're the only sane person, you look like the only insane person.” 
 Criss Jami, Diotima, Battery, Electric Personality

“I don't imagine you will dispute the fact that at present the stupid people are in an absolutely overwhelming majority all the world over.” 
 Henrik Ibsen

“The only tyrant I accept in this world is the 'still small voice' within me. And even though I have to face the prospect of being a minority of one, I humbly believe I have the courage to be in such a hopeless minority.” 
 Mahatma Gandhi

“The existence of a majority logically implies a corresponding minority.” 
 Philip K. Dick, The Minority Report

“The majority merely disagreed with other people's proposals, and, as so often happens in these disasters, the best course always seemed the one for which it was now too late.” 

And also uses the term "boring" to describe someone. Again, you get my drift but you can all make your own minds up regarding any link to the three and all the other user names mentioned by others ;).     But for mine Jimmy, it would appear that have more persona's than what David Bowie ever did.

But this cracked me up, a post by Trident who joined 21/12/2015 earlier in this thread:

Go well Jimmy. :) 

On 1/9/2016 at 8:00 AM, rdytdy said:

Unbelievable. You are in desperate need of a life Ted. Well off the mark of course.

the shue25 I've gone and checked out how many times you have liked a message that expresses disrespect toward me or the person he believes is me. You are incredible. 

I had a look for you on Google. It came back saying "Eunuch" with pictures that are not appropriate to post.

I feel I better understand you and your likes now.  Stay strong mate.

2 hours ago, themagicman said:

Unbelievable. You are in desperate need of a life Ted. Well off the mark of course.

the shue25 I've gone and checked out how many times you have liked a message that expresses disrespect toward me or the person he believes is me. You are incredible. 

I had a look for you on Google. It came back saying "Eunuch" with pictures that are not appropriate to post.

I feel I better understand you and your likes now.  Stay strong mate.

I can only agree with people  when they reply to your overbearing and know it all atittude.You are nothing short of a bully and a goose.Your next user name surely has to be google as there is obviously not a thing you dont  know about horses and horse racing. Obviously again you must have far too much time on your hands to be worried about whom likes and dislikes your comments.Anyone that  has a opinion different to yours is shot down in flames immediately.you must think you are the messiah or the guru,when in actual fact you are a total jerk off. Await your  usual pathetic reply,as we all know you like to get the last word in  as most bullies tend to do.