RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
WhoKnows

Megs Me Mum

When are the stipes going to do their job and put this bitch out?

Evey start it has it jumps and looks to the right looking for other dogs and again up the home straight, it has caused trouble nearly every time and it is only a matter of time before it hurts someone else's dog.

You would think the trainer would care about the welfare of other dogs in the race.

16 hours ago, WhoKnows said:

Evey start it has it jumps and looks to the right looking for other dogs and again up the home straight, it has caused trouble nearly every time and it is only a matter of time before it hurts someone else's dog.

You would think the trainer would care about the welfare of other dogs in the race.

I've had a look at a few of her recent starts at Hatrick (yesterday not yet available) & haven't seen what you're claiming WhoKnows. No she doesn't appear to want to head down to the rail at the jump like most of the others, but I didn't see anything to lead me to believe she wanted to have a go at any of the other dogs either.

That said, the Stewards report claims she was injured during the race.

"PREOCCUPIED shifted in going into the first corner and caused a check to MEG'S ME MUM which lost ground. A short distance further on, MEG'S ME MUM was again checked and she went back to near the rear and never recovered. She was referred to the Vet for assessment and found to have suffered a spike wound."

https://www.thedogs.co.nz/catch-the-action/11970/stewards-report.aspx

20 hours ago, WhoKnows said:

"You would think the trainer would care about the welfare of other dogs in the race." - This is racing, where anything happens and sometimes it does!

"Eve(r)y start it has it jumps" - HAHAHA!!! Look back at her eve(r)y start, you would know that she hardly ever picks the jump perfectly.

You're an idiot! I don't post as often as I use to because it's like arguing with, again,"idiots" but when I see someone have a go at one of our games true good guys because his dog 'cost you the power money', I can't not say anything, racing is racing! I can name many other dogs whose racing style consistently affects other runners. Looks to me like you've lost your loot on her and I mention this because of the nature of your post. Turn the page and move on. I can sit here, behind my keyboard and be a warrior also but I would like to assure you that her trainer is probably one of the most respected trainers of the CD in and outside of the game.

When are you going to do something better with yourself rather than sit on here 24/7. Get your family together, I hear Family Feud is after a few contestants - kill a bit of time this way rather than ^^ that way!!

On a positive exit, may everyone introduce the New Year safely and may 2016 be another year full of love, life and laughter!

All the very best to all!!

Definitely talking thru his pocket. Far more dangerous dogs running around than her that's for sure.

When you say "When are the stipes going to do their job and put this bitch out" what exactly are you going to charge her with? Because you do know there's rules of greyhound racing and if she isn't breaking any then they have as much right to run their dog as anyone else.

Shes always been tardy from the box's, and has always had a big finish on her, has run some C5 run home times at wanganui in the past but hasn't really fulfilled her potential yet.

I'm still trying to work out how Sheer Miss didn't get put out after Cambridge on Xmas Eve.  Had a decent go on Acamas to run a place with an Aussie bookmaker only paying 1st and 2nd on the place tote and Sheer Miss knocked it over at the top of the straight.  Unfortunately didn't follow my money tonight.