RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Lloyd Vivian

NZ Herald Caption

I hate to bag people who have spent their life in the game, but I was reading the racing section in today's paper and Dillo has excelled himself again. "There's something about O'Racheal - something a lot like Sunline." There's something else about O'Racheal which I noticed instantly - it's spelled wrong! Try O'Rachael instead. What's worse, it's written several times incorrectly and several times correctly in the same article!! But the headline and photo caption are both wrong. Proofreader must be on Holiday, I guess...

Not quite as bad as the effort by some unheard of and unknown scribbler from the fast fading Herald, a guy named Russell Blackstock, whomever he might be.

He decided to write an article on Hasselhoof, then said the horse was running in the "Ritual Mile" next start !!

There's a man who knows his racing.

Guest 2Admin2

Yeah and notice how hard it is to find the racing section on their website manual!!