RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Midget

Chris Cairns

Guest 2Admin2

6.  CEO NZTR - knows his way round all the junket centres.

7.  Track fixer.

8. Donald Trumps running mate (vise president) in the 2016 American presidential election.

9. Helen Clark's replacement at the the UN.

10. Bruce (Caitlyn) Jenners new boy friend & co-star in a new television Sitcom. 

Bloody hilarious fella's. Give yourself a huge rap.

The guy has had everything to do with himself dragged through the mud while under the considerable spotlight of world media attention and scrutiny. He's been pursued with more vigor than some murderers and terrorists have been pursued. Why? For Justice? In a pigs ear. That trial was 100% all about revenge. The revenge of a very wealthy Indian gentleman who hates losing as much as the rest of us hate being devoid of oxygen. 

Every aspect of that trial was farcical and centered around the highly dubious and farcically named Indian Premier League where punters would sell their own mother to have a few thousand rupee's on someone being stumped on the third ball of the ninth over or someone else being run out after scoring between 6 and 11 runs. It's a bloody joke. Nothing whatsoever to do with sport. Everything to do with everyone involved trying to score money out of the game. In that climate some went too far. Did Chris Cairns? Two courts and two jury's have said NO.

So now he can finally breath again despite his reputation being utterly destroyed. 

I hope he can move on and all this bullshit negative focus on him can be redirected to arseholes who strap explosives to themselves and walk into Cafe's full of innocent men,woman and children and yell out ALLAHU AKBAR and then pull the plug on their own worthless arse while killing a dozen beautiful people in a heartbeat...or those who molest and murder children for their own pleasure etc etc. How cool would it be to actually have perspective?

If Chris Cairns was guilty then he's more than paid the price in this witch hunt trial that was 100% motivated by pure revenge of a very powerful man. The courts however have decided he was NOT GUILTY. 

I hope he can rebuild his life and somehow find a way to put all of this bullshit behind him. I sincerely wish him well.

Meanwhile corruption and rorts will continue daily in the .I.P.L exactly as if nothing happened. The same will happen across almost every sport on the planet. Horse and dog racing will continue on with it's rorts while people high up in their Ivory Tower will look down their noses at Chris Cairns and bravely throw their fluff at him.

What was that little phrase the carpenters son said:  "He who is without sin,cast the first stone" or similar? 

Guest 2Admin2

Unfortunately there wasn't enough evidence to say he didn't do it either.  I for one accept that the Court returned a Not Guilty verdict therefore in law he is innocent.

I agree with Jimsmith's post.  Move on.  

You must say that Cairns record outside of cricket doesn't show a lot of smarts - therefore I find it difficult to believe that a super rich Indian and the full might of the British judicial system couldn't find sufficient conclusive evidence to prove his guilt.

Ask anyone in the know and they will all tell you the same thing, he is as guilty as charged (or not in this case), like all aspects of gambling though some will always resort to cheating to make a quick buck without thinking of the long term consequences.

Guest 2Admin2
7 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

Ask anyone in the know and they will all tell you the same thing, he is as guilty as charged (or not in this case), like all aspects of gambling though some will always resort to cheating to make a quick buck without thinking of the long term consequences.

But "anyone in the know" didn't provide any conclusive evidence.  I'd also suggest that if they were "in the know" then maybe they aren't as clean as they make out.

15 minutes ago, 2Admin2 said:

Unfortunately there wasn't enough evidence to say he didn't do it either.  I for one accept that the Court returned a Not Guilty verdict therefore in law he is innocent.

You must say that Cairns record outside of cricket doesn't show a lot of smarts - therefore I find it difficult to believe that a super rich Indian and the full might of the British judicial system couldn't find sufficient conclusive evidence to prove his guilt.

is it the 1st Dec or 1st April????? this must be a wind up

If they are or are not match fixing who are they ripping off, some scum bag back street bookie in Mumbhai or some other shit hole.

Think about how many pensioners have been ripped off by so called businessman in dodgy deals in this country, and they are walking free living in luxury protected by trust accounts.

9 minutes ago, 2Admin2 said:

I have never said Chris Cairns was innocent of what he was charged with and will never say that. He was however found "NOT GUILTY" by two courts and two jury's. As we all know there can be a grand canyon of a gap between being not guilty and being innocent. Just ask Orenthal James Simpson. I do however allow for the possibility that Chris Cairns was actually innocent as well as not guilty.

This trail only needed a basket of burning cats to complete the whole picture.

As Admin points out you have one of the richest most powerful men in World Sport Lalit Modi unable despite all his focus and resources to achieve his main 2015 goal of convicting Auckland bus shelter cleaner Chris Cairns. That is also despite having NZ Sporting legend Brendon McCullum giving evidence for the prosecution.

The difference in this trail came down to one man and he wasn't a lawyer. It was Lou Vincent. I've met Vincent numerous times over the years and got to know him well while he was dating a friend of ours "Jeneene". Her father Gerard a long time family friend. Only those who know Jeneene and or Lou Vincent know about that relationship. Love is the child of freedom etc etc. At least some will get the reference. I will add to that by stating I met none other than Mick Guerin through the same connection. That is not meant as a slur on Guerin. He just happened to be a good friend of Jeneene's ex who topped himself. Mick you know how I'm referring to. Our friend from the Balkans who you were a pallbearer for.

Lou Vincent is a human worm. I wouldn't trust him with looking after a pet hamster for the afternoon let alone be the key witness in the most high profile court case on the world stage in 2015. 

11 minutes ago, Robert Best said:

If they are or are not match fixing who are they ripping off, some scum bag back street bookie in Mumbhai or some other shit hole.

Think about how many pensioners have been ripped off by so called businessman in dodgy deals in this country, and they are walking free living in luxury protected by trust accounts.

You're onto it Robert. Some perspective is always helpful.

Guest 2Admin2
19 minutes ago, cantab matt said:

is it the 1st Dec or 1st April????? this must be a wind up

How is it a wind up?  I don't know if he is innocent or guilty just that a jury found him twice NOT GUILTY.  Go figure.  

Guest 2Admin2

To try and bring this back to the forum subject - Thoroughbred racing.

Would Chris Cairns have been wiser to ignore the tweet from Lalit Modi in the first place?  Just as one GP may have been wiser to ignore the "where are the 90 horses"?

9 minutes ago, 2Admin2 said:

Would Chris Cairns have been wiser to ignore the tweet from Lalit Modi in the first place?  Just as one GP may have been wiser to ignore the "where are the 90 horses"?

Lalit Modi put out there that Cairns was a liar and a cheat. He had to do something. Sitting on your hands when someone does that to a high profile person is exactly the same as accepting the allegations are true and correct. Cairns was stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea. He had to act

2 hours ago, Midget said:

And I'm a Man U slut since about 1978, when I switched from Spurs because they were never going to win anything.

Yep - most of their fans have never been to the slums of manchester and just follow them because they won (and because they like prawn sandwiches)

To be fair happens in lots of sports and countries (refer NY Yankees, Barcelona, ABs, etc etc etc)