RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
GONSTA

H2H series

Man I'd love to see a decent match racing event set up in NZ in the near future, I understand there's probably not enough people that care to make it possible. Supply and demand as they say. I do think it would be interesting to see the top sprinters/middle distance dogs from each region competing against each other to find the winner. I've named the top 2 in each region I would love to see race, maybe the 4th race could be two wild cards. Obviously whatever dogs have the home track advantage would have the advantage, but if the $ was an incentive I'm sure people would take it seriously.

Just a bit of lighthearted fun anyway, obviously my choices are my opinion and completely subjective, my top picks are the first dogs named. Know Decision probably should get the nod over B2Boom but I love that dog so put him in :P

Manukau-Yeboah vs Nangar Star

Wanganui-Subic Bay vs Allegro Class

Chch- Firemans Galaxy vs Paperbond

Chch-Dyna Vikkers vs Born To Boom
Wang-Skuzi vs Cawbourne Crouch
Auck-Spud Missile vs Joe Joe/Untraceable

6 minutes ago, Gary Sharp said:

You have picked any one from Waikato or the other South Island track. Why is that or don't you feel that there are any dogs that only race at those tracks good enough?

Not at all, just the distance and type's of track are all similar. If I was picking my top 2 at Cambridge it would be Pay Da Trail vs Timmy Trumpet over 375, the 457m one is tough to pick, Spud Missile would probably get the nod and a lot of contenders that none really stand out. Not many C5 races run up there this days...

forbury- Know Decision vs Opawa Shackley / Artic Action... Puma Pants vs ??