RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
jimsmith

Waylade will win the 2015 Inter-Dominion Grand Final

Many punters are cold in this years Inter Dominion. I don't blame them. That is until all my homework pointed to one horse and it's not Lennytheshark.

Waylade will be the boom horse in this series. By the time the final is run I wouldn't be surprised to see him start at less than $2.80. That makes the $8 he's at now VERY attractive. Not as attractive as it was several weeks ago but still very attractive all the same. I strongly suggest you get on board and enjoy the ride.

Arden Rooney was excellent value a couple of weeks out from the NZ Cup.  Waylade has exactly the same flashing lights,bells and whistles going off to my eye.

Waylade was unlucky on Tuesday night but it appears as though Lennytheshark and Philadelphia Man can win from anywhere and are just better than the rest.

My Hard Copy looks to have the speed to threaten if handy with a sit and Waylade would be a strong chance only if he leads in the final. Draws will determine everything.