RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Irish

LEE SOMERVELL aka TRAINER EXTRAORDINAIRE

I'm told, on good authority (and if you can't trust a vet who can you trust?.  On pain of death do not answer!!)), that one of the nicest blokes in the business is to do an interview with Steve Davis on Monday @ 7.30 p.m.  

We could do with a few more Lee Somervells in this world.  

More than one story I would think Huey.  

Addictive Habit is flying the Somervell flag with great alacrity but don't forget Celebrity Miss, or the lovely Fleur De Lune  - who has recently become a mother with a fine filly foal to Darci Brahma - and is set to visit Per Incanto.  (not that I suggest any of Lee's horses should lend themselves to promiscuity.  Dear me no.  We could have NZTR down on trainers for producing horses with loose morals - unlike themselves of course :) who are absolute pillars of moral rectitude. 

They would probably invent some sort of fine  'encouraging a thoroughbred female into practicing loose morals'  has a nice ring to it.

Besides, that would crank up the NZTR bank balance for the next trip to the Arc would it not???    Ah, dear, what a cynic I have become and I was once such a lovely honest simpleton.

Enjoy the weekend children.

He deserves a lot more accolades than he receives and it's really good to put him in the spotlight. He has a small team, gets big results, keeps his horses at a consistently high level of performance over an extended time, trains horses that aren't sale toppers or bluebloods in any way, did a good job for Ada and goes about it quietly and with hard work and seems to be getting better by the year. Good on him