RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
racingsouthdude

Shares avaliable

Shares avaliable in Horse going to central districts horse is based down south at the moment.

Shares are $1000 25 shares this covers purchase of horse plus grazing till it goes up north transport to the trainer and insurance and gear. Then it is  $100 every 4 weeks got any more Questions or keen to buy a share be keen to comment below or message me.....

Thanks for youreading time the dude.

This may well be a sincere offer of shares realistically priced but it has a very familiar ring to it that reminds me of many of the rorts offered to unsuspecting mugs in the 80's. I wonder how many of those mugs were lost to the game?

First thing they did was grossly overstate the value of the horse in question. Then they would leave out crucial information regarding the percentage the major shareholder / trainer retains. You could well have a situation where 50% of the horse is retained and the other 50% offered to mugs for say 25k = a total value placed on the horse of 50k.

The syndicator invariably and very deliberately kept their descriptions etc of the horse in question very brief to avoid being exposed. Is this horse here even a gelding of mare?

Another big part of the rort involved grossly inflating monthly training fees.

The next part was to mislead the mugs that bought in with glowing reports from the training track ensuring the mugs stayed with the ship for as long as possible.

Perhaps the horse in question is the very promising mare Nicole Vaidisova :)