RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
N1MUE

LGL Results

2 hours ago, mooseman said:

Haha Ian the great Admiral Soanai & remember all that head gear they put on him..like something out of star wars. Claudelands & Hutt Park were both super small

turning tracks, i'd say 50% of all leaders ended up winning the race.

I will forward your $25 to the next LGL pool if you wish Ian..nice gesture as was Steve in last LGL...great sports.!:)

Yes unforgettable head gear similar to Predator's hairstyle.

If you could forward that onto the next LGL comp that would be appreciated.......cheers

10 hours ago, hesi said:

Likewise Ian, used to always go to Claudelands and Cambridge, Claudelands was a small turning track.

Went out with Peter McMillans daughter for a while, he stood Scottish Command, down Mowbray Rd in Waharoa

Used to often see Rogie at Claudelands, he was often spotted at the $50 window:)

So that was all of a sudden......come inside from mowing the lawns then the Mainland Rookie txts 4mins before Race1 wanting 50 on the nose on 'Enough' ff odds..

Well done to the Rookie alright.!

So that's $130 straight back in the next LGL pool and $50 into the Mainland Rookie pocket I believe, with $80 free betting still remaining for Rookies pockets to fill..

Can you confirm that's correct John..Cheers

2 minutes ago, mooseman said:

So that was all of a sudden......come inside from mowing the lawns then the Mainland Rookie txts 4mins before Race1 wanting 50 on the nose on 'Enough' ff odds..

Well done to the Rookie alright.!

So that's $130 straight back in the next LGL pool and $50 into the Mainland Rookie pocket I believe, with $80 free betting still remaining for Rookies pockets to fill..

Can you confirm that's correct John..Cheers

Nice rookie.

Mooseman, pretty sure rookie gets the $130 and the stake (50) into the next LGL pool. Thanks for sponsoring the comp moose!! 

Good thing you could get the bet on so quickly Moose!

Gonsta is right - Rookie gets to keep the profit ($130) and you keep the stake Moose ($50).  Up to you if you want to recycle that back into next comp.

39 minutes ago, N1MUE said:

Gonsta is right - Rookie gets to keep the profit ($130) and you keep the stake Moose ($50).  Up to you if you want to recycle that back into next comp.

Sorry this is a little bit misleading.

We need to look at Rookie's bets in total, not this first bet in isolation.  If Rookie's remaining bets return nothing then Rookie will have bet $130 and returned $180.  In that case Rookie gets to keep $50 and Moose keeps the original stake of $130.

Sorry Moose you were dead right - my bad.  

54 minutes ago, N1MUE said:

Correct Rookie only bet $50 so still had $80 to spend.

Rookie has $50 in his pocket at the mo, $50 to spend as $30 multi went down the tubes.

LGL $130 for next round in the bank.!:)

2 hours ago, N1MUE said:

Geoff gave me a little bit more notice with his bets.

He has a $20 multi that started on Hardcase to place at FF odds of $2.20.  Next two legs are Xiong Feng to place and Melbourne City to beat Phoenix.  

Geoff will collect $170.60 from this multi should Melbourne City win.  He will collect a further $71.50 should both Melbourne City win and the Patriots beat Denver in the NFL play-offs tomorrow.

Rookie gave me a sport/horse multi for his last $20 bet...Antonio Giuseppe ..no go.

So final pays...........(my two)

Mainland Rookie................$180  Return........$50 Profit..............from $130 invested.......=  $50 M/Rookie pocket..........= $130 Reinvested LGL next round

Von Cettes ...........................$25   ''   ''   ........ $Gift....................thanks man....................................................................= $  25   Reinvested LGL next round

So there's that magical number $155 heading straight back into the next LGL the cauldron pot '0' gold

32 minutes ago, mooseman said:

Rookie gave me a sport/horse multi for his last $20 bet...Antonio Giuseppe ..no go.

So final pays...........(my two)

Mainland Rookie................$180  Return........$50 Profit..............from $130 invested.......=  $50 M/Rookie pocket..........= $130 Reinvested LGL next round

Von Cettes ...........................$25   ''   ''   ........ $Gift....................thanks man....................................................................= $  25   Reinvested LGL next round

So there's that magical number $155 heading straight back into the next LGL the cauldron pot '0' gold

Great result - well done Rookie, thanks Ian and especially thanks Moose.

Win win - Rookie gets some free cash and we have "enough" for another great prize for the next comp.

Looking to kick off LGL III on Waitangi Day (6 February), running through to Easter handicap day at Ellerslie.  Perfect timing before the onset of winter tracks.  Format seems pretty good to me so not proposing any radical changes.  Maybe a plate comp for those knocked out who want to soldier on.

Geoff collected $170 from his $50 investment - top effort. With returns like that, the Blues might want to recruit him - oh wait .......

As well as recycling the $50, Geoff has kindly offered to put $45 of his profit into the prize pool for LGL III.

That gives us a total prize pool of $250 - watch this space.