RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
henry30

Dargaville Races today

I always love this meeting, the Wallace stable always seem to have a good day and have won 2 already today.

My big bet of the weekend came unstuck in Supreme Edition, went great races behind top horses as a 2yr old, bolted in in a trial, had the trail the whole way today and was gone before they hit the straight, terrible performance, back to the drawing board!

4 hours ago, hedley said:

The crowds turn up as they aren't told where they're not allowed and where they're not allowed to drink and all the other 'big brother' marshalling

...the good weather also a factor

Too right Hedley makes a huge difference in a relaxed atmosphere  without the likes of Red Badge security strutting their stuff around the stands. Long live country racing. 

MM piss up was Hawkes Bay,  Te Atute pub to be exact . Get your point though how they got a license is hard to fathom . Was only a couple of years ago the police were opposing  BYO license at the Xmas races at Waipukurau . Unbelieveable!

Glad you are posting again Hedley after I spotted you loitering in the Racecafe shadows! Always cerebrally challenging to work out WTF you are talking about but then again most of the posters are fringe-dwellers in the world of racing.