RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Todamax101

Xtravagant

Been told he's the best in the stable, especially if they can keep his manners in check. Full brother He's Remarkable was also very good. I have foals by him and one is the quietest foal we've ever had,yet still has attitude.

Well done connections,he's a beauty.

Guest 2Admin2
8 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

There are a lot who spend it and find nothing too...

How many of the stallion making syndicates from Te Akau have had a successful stallion?

I thought his Trentham run was great but Wow that was brilliant   I see that they shipped him down to Riccarton after Trentham to give time to settle which was good logic.

Well done Te Akau as its good for the industry to have  some of these big purchases pay off so that they keep going back to the sales in search of further potential sires

Guest 2Admin2
6 minutes ago, Insider said:

He's a beauty, maybe the best we have seen in 5 years. Explosive which is want we all want to see. Quality with a capital Q

Better than Mongolian Khan?

6 minutes ago, Insider said:

He's a beauty, maybe the best we have seen in 5 years. Explosive which is want we all want to see. Quality with a capital Q

Yes he was brilliant but last year's 2000 Guineas was pretty good too.  

Yes, I predict that he will be better as a superstar than MK.

OK, I know with a comment like that it's likely to be all down hill from hereon but that's what I think.

I have put my balls on the line, lets now wait and see.

how many million does big D.E spend every sales?? he should be winning these races.......... oh hold on its not his money hes spending. i was told a couple of years ago by a guy that had shares in 3 of the most expensive colts D.E purchased from the sale that year that 2 of them were too slow and they retired them before racing them and the other broke down without getting to the races. expensive yearlings do not mean fast horses but when you spend the millions he does you really want alot of return!!!!! won like a star today however

3 hours ago, nek minute said:

how many million does big D.E spend every sales?? he should be winning these races.......... oh hold on its not his money hes spending. i was told a couple of years ago by a guy that had shares in 3 of the most expensive colts D.E purchased from the sale that year that 2 of them were too slow and they retired them before racing them and the other broke down without getting to the races. expensive yearlings do not mean fast horses but when you spend the millions he does you really want alot of return!!!!! won like a star today however

Race 6 no 5 Hastings tomorrow case in point.