RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
GONSTA

Cawbourne Bright

Running at Wentworth park tonight over 720m, trained by Glen Quirk. (R6 @ 11.08)

Absolutely cracking bitch, have followed her closely since her first start and I think the best is very much yet to come for this dog. Doubt she would have seen the track before so it won't be easy. 

Paying $3.80 fixed on tab.com.au

GOOD LUCK!

14 hours ago, GONSTA said:

......trained by Glen Quirk.

Is he the same Glen Quirk that either lost his training licence here in NZ or was denied a training licence by GRNZ & was working in the CD with a handler's licence for the Ahern kennel?

If so it's interesting to see that Australia granted him a public trainers license.

Anyway, I thought it was a very good first up run.

5 hours ago, Yankiwi said:

Is he the same Glen Quirk that either lost his training licence here in NZ or was denied a training licence by GRNZ & was working in the CD with a handler's licence for the Ahern kennel?

If so it's interesting to see that Australia granted him a public trainers license.

Anyway, I thought it was a very good first up run.

why was he denied a licence

Thought she went a really good race sweens.she has developed into a real stayer now as she seems to have lost a bit of her early pace but is strong at the finish.

I know Matt was trying to convince Stu to get her to Melbourne for a trial and if good enough put her in the group 1 heats there coming up.

13 hours ago, sweeney said:

What makes you think he:

a. Lost his trainers licence or

b. Was denied one.?

you are way off the mark.

He attempted to renew his NZ trainers license (as it was about to expire), however GRNZ would only grant a handler's licence in its place.

Hypothetically, if I had attempted to renew my drivers licence, but was unable to pass the vision test & denied a renewal, would I not have lost my drivers licence?

Far from "off the mark".

Glen used to be a fairly regular contributor on Racecafe using "Punkrock", wasn't he?

Maybe he'd like to comment?

:(if you watch carefully the replay she was nearly put over the rail and knocked around and has pulled up sore very sad for any greyhound especially such a good young bitch with a very big future All the very best to the greyhound and connections 

SKY BOOK (6) jumped smartly and led all the way. SKY BOOK (6) checked OLLI CHARLYN (2) and CAWBOURNE BRIGHT (1) on the first turn, hampering CYANIDE (4) and SHE’S AYCE (5). CAWBOURNE BRIGHT (1) shifted out passing the catching pen and came together with OLLI CHARLYN (2). CYANIDE (4) hampered CAWBOURNE BRIGHT (1) on the home turn. Shortly after, CAWBOURNE BRIGHT (1) and OLLI CHARLYN (2) came together. CAWBOURNE BRIGHT (1) and PRECIOUS QUALITY (8) collided, entering the home straight. CAWBOURNE BRIGHT (1) was examined by the club’s veterinary surgeon after the event and no injury was found.