RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
eljay

Rankings - Rubbish Reporting

Are there too many junketeers at the World Cup on our money?      One who shouldn't be there IMO is Dylan Cleaver.     Have you noticed he has written that the AB's have slipped into 2nd behind the Aussies?      What utter crap, Cleaver.     All you need to do is look up the official rankings to see that.      The pompous Herald appear to be backing their employee as they have given the story headline billing.      And the cunning sods, mid way through the tourney have upped their price by 20 cents a copy (unannounced) hoping that the general public wont notice.     Wrong Granny, wrong!!

Now clown Cleaver is at it again.    Wants two refs for Rugby.    What for Dylan?       I thought dead time in Rugby was one of the big bug bears - obviously you want to eliminate the laundry bill, because we simply wouldn't have any play at all.      Please request your employers bring you home before you make a complete dick of yourself.     Even Netball with their incessant whistling have the ball in play more than modern rugby seems to!

Unfortunately i was at my sons house while Waikato were playing Hawkes Bay for the sheild so was forced to watch it.

After a while i timed from when the whistle went for a penalty untill the ball was kicked for goal or the resulting lineout took place.

Usually it was around 55 seconds of ball out of play.

Thank god i don't watch this drivel very often.