RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ashoka

Football (Soccer)

Is it possible for a Football thread to be added to the itemised list of particular sports?

I want an appropriate venue in which to tell chelseacol my opinion of his favourite coach. My language, but not my intention, will be temperate.

Thank you.

All the best.

Ashoka

What the hell is going on with the A League supporters? They're walking out at half time and this weekend they're not showing up at all.

It's "Punter Power", "Stick it to the Man", "Show them who keeps the whole show afloat". 

Well " Giddie Up"  Gallop and his cronies have banned about 200 fans who have been given no hearing and no right of appeal and to boot their names have been published in the media for all to see.  Some of those banned have lost their jobs as a result.

If they are bad buggers well fair enough they need to be punished but  surely they should have had a fair hearing.

crustyngrizzly...

I have to take umbrage at your comment on the nature of the current Chelsea players.

If a Manager shows you that he cares nothing for your welfare, if you go on putting yourself on the line for that Manager, you have no self-respect.

Such a comment could never be justifiably made against you...you tyrant! :):):)

Long may you reign!

All the best for the coming year to you and yours (and for the rest of this one, too).

Ashoka