RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
THE TORCH

Jacob Oram

...matchwinner back in form.

And yes ziggy, Go the Poms or we're stuffed anyway

why do so many kiwis have such a negative and sour attitude. These guys got up and slaughtered possibly south africa's strongest ever cricket team and jacob oram has a blinder and there is still criticism?

Very sad indeed.

Oram is matchwinner and thats what this black caps team has, several match winners.

Roll on Sri Lanka, we can win this world cup.

Oram is matchwinner and thats what this black caps team has, several match winners.

Roll on Sri Lanka, we can win this world cup.

I agree with the first statement although several equals 5 - Mccullum, Ryder, Taylor, Oram, Vettori.

Second statement. hmmm, Sri Lanka in awesome form and back at home. Beating them will be some sort of feat. Then we'd want Pakistan to beat India to have any real chance.

Guest Quarter horse
oh and by the way George i trust you weren't referring to me. I won a case of wine on NZ beating SA and predicted Oram to have a blinder. Loved every minute of it

So you picked either SA or India to win the WC, yet claim to have backed NZ to eliminate SA in the 1/4's.:D

This sounds like the sort of thing I'd say!:D

And whilst I'll admit I haven't found evidence of you saying Sri Lanka or Paki would win it, you did state that SL would be tough to beat at home, and that you hoped Paki would beat India...so I'll claim the victory there as you clearly had intent.:D

Full credit for your attempt. I work with a South African. Was hardly confident that we'd beat them but not one to blouse out on a wager. Wasn't so good living in OZ in the late 90s. Must be down dozens of slabs of Tooheys from that era