RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
jimsmith

Dan Carter

What a fabulous game of Rugby that was. Very likely the best I've ever seen. Without doubt the game of Rugby was the biggest winner. You could see from the kick off that the All Blacks were a high speed train with only Australia in the way of their destiny. The respect shown toward all players before,during and after the game was a sight to behold. The All Blacks especially covered themselves in class and glory. Made you feel proud to be a New Zealander.

Felt a little sorry for the Australians late on but only a little bit. They had worked like trojans to get back into the game only to have their last three attacks snuffed out by soft cock knock on's that led to points being put on at the other end. Would have been a nail biter if one of the first two knock on's had not occurred but very clearly the best team won.

An aspect of the game I especially enjoyed was early on when the All Blacks turned down a gift 3 points to go after maximum points. That fitted perfectly with their attack the opposition mindset they came with. Very impressive.

On a negative note. How boring was the third,fourth playoff between South Africa and Argentina. Many have been impressed by the way Argentina played the tournament but I felt there was nobody home when it mattered in their last two matches. One action especially summed up the fact they did not belong in a World Cup Final. They were trailing 24-3 late on and got a penalty. Getting 3 points would mean absolutely nothing. Attacking the Springboks and getting some momentum as well as maximum points had to be number 1 priority. This was something they were unable to do against Australia and in the rest of yesterday's game. Instead they put up the white flag and took the 3 points which was all she wrote. That said they were more interested in getting a tiny bit of scoreboard respectability than anything else. I wouldn't be disappointed if they did away with the third placed playoff. So pleased today's final was a million miles away from that snoreathon.  

Don't think they turned down a gift two points old son. More like a brain explosion by the half back which ended up with a turnover. 

Never feel sorry for an ozi as they don't feel sorry for us  

great game though and deserved winners  . The last try made it the correct margin  . Great that all the champions who have served us so long went out winners  

On 01/11/2015, 11:37:17, jimsmith said:

What a fabulous game of Rugby that was. Very likely the best I've ever seen. Without doubt the game of Rugby was the biggest winner. You could see from the kick off that the All Blacks were a high speed train with only Australia in the way of their destiny. The respect shown toward all players before,during and after the game was a sight to behold. The All Blacks especially covered themselves in class and glory. Made you feel proud to be a New Zealander.

Felt a little sorry for the Australians late on but only a little bit. They had worked like trojans to get back into the game only to have their last three attacks snuffed out by soft cock knock on's that led to points being put on at the other end. Would have been a nail biter if one of the first two knock on's had not occurred but very clearly the best team won.

An aspect of the game I especially enjoyed was early on when the All Blacks turned down a gift 3 points to go after maximum points. That fitted perfectly with their attack the opposition mindset they came with. Very impressive.

On a negative note. How boring was the third,fourth playoff between South Africa and Argentina. Many have been impressed by the way Argentina played the tournament but I felt there was nobody home when it mattered in their last two matches. One action especially summed up the fact they did not belong in a World Cup Final. They were trailing 24-3 late on and got a penalty. Getting 3 points would mean absolutely nothing. Attacking the Springboks and getting some momentum as well as maximum points had to be number 1 priority. This was something they were unable to do against Australia and in the rest of yesterday's game. Instead they put up the white flag and took the 3 points which was all she wrote. That said they were more interested in getting a tiny bit of scoreboard respectability than anything else. I wouldn't be disappointed if they did away with the third placed playoff. So pleased today's final was a million miles away from that snoreathon.  

It's a very good Australian team and for a brief second I felt for them. Then I thought, "If the Wallabies had won would any Australian feel sorry for the All Blacks?" The answer to that helped me move quickly past my moment of weakness.

No need to feel sorry for the Aussies.OK so they didn't win the world cup so what.

They still own our 4 major banks

ASB,ANZ,BNZ and WESTPAC year ending 30/6/15 profit $5 billion

Tiwai Point

Glenbrook steel mill

Bunnings

The makers of Falcon and Commodore's

Numerous forest plantations

Numerous dairy and beef farms

and countless other companies. so no need to feel sorry for them,nz won the world cup battle but are losing the war.

Not to mention Countdown now has a 52% share of our supermarket trade.