RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Pottsie

Waverley Winners ?

Any one got some winners for todays local meeting at Waverley.

Will it be All Razzle Dazzle in the 8th Ted ? or will Hi Fiver run it down.

See a few northern and H/Bay horses, come to take on the Naki runners.

Turkey Lowe a roughie in the 4th and Perfect Suggestion in the 5th.

A couple of cryptics:

R5      A successful prima donna.

R8     Hopefully this horse can do what Richard Gere did with this song from the movie Chicago. 

Haha - does it take as long to work out the cryptic as it does to select the horses Ted :P

Must admit when I read the one for race 8 i was assuming there was a horse called "He slaughtered it"

I hope that wasn't your $60k on ARD Ted.....!!

She looked to have a bit on them, but you never discount a Myers runner with a claim...!!

Track probably worse than she wanted too...the third filly looks promising.

Crazy bet. Wet track (although placed three from four on wet tracks), rain on the day and 2nd run back from a spell.  Stay well away.

Good bet next time in a similar field.

She had no chance on that track after the rain all day. She is not a heavy tracker. Whoever had that bet John, I said before the race "Well he/she can kiss that goodbye." In all honesty I was hoping she may have been a late scratching. Pick out a nice bonus race and go all the way down to race on a dead 5 track and we end up with shit footing after all the rain through the day.  

WOFTAM

On a dead 5 track I was pretty confident Hesi and thankfully when I rang the TAB first thing to back her they opened her up at $1.90FF. I left those odds well alone and didn't take the bet. Then as it rained throughout the day and the track got worse and worse so did my my confidence. When Bevan (stopper) Sweeney made her bet of the day and then mentioned the track was heavy it was watch only for me. 

Ironically, when I e-mailed the other syndicate members a couple of days ago I mentioned the only one I was concerned about after looking at her trials was the eventual $24 winner.  

She went an honest race again on a wet track that didn't suit for fourth after losing a front shoe turning in and being down on the inner in the worst of the ground whilst the first three home came very wide out n the better ground. It was very noticeable in the head on film the track was way better out wide. Very frustrating but we do live to fight another day. 

Sounds like theres a crazy punter on the loose, 100 k bets,40s,now a 60 !! Cant be Mad Mark,hes changed his name to One bet Eddie and reckons he only punts weekends ;)  ...Theres a couple of very live chances running Sunday at Te Awamutu :rolleyes:...always another running to re-coup funds

She had no chance on that track after the rain all day. She is not a heavy tracker. Whoever had that bet John, I said before the race "Well he/she can kiss that goodbye." In all honesty I was hoping she may have been a late scratching. Pick out a nice bonus race and go all the way down to race on a dead 5 track and we end up with shit footing after all the rain through the day.  

WOFTAM

What planet you on if they went looking for a dead 5 track then gets rain on the day ,some 10mm which puts track out to a slow 8  not heavy why did they start as they do have option to scratch. Why bagged the track just because it rained bet you were first in queue to bagged Hastings the other day and they couldn't even continue to race.