RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
eljay

Jarryd Hayne

Why is it that this guy is commanding so much time in our media.   He is not a Kiwi!    He never played for a Kiwi team!    He is playing a game that 99 pct of Kiwis couldn't give a rats about!      Give it a rest, Media.   And in case you guys didn't realise there is a once in four years event beginning in 4 days.     Oh sorry, of course that sport does not rate with your listeners, does it :unsure:        

OMG

OMG

OMG

Ewe are lucky you are over there over here it's everywhere Radio, Television, Back page front page, flyer's street signs, billboards no longer is 69ers everyone's fav number  49ers has taken over, soon to be produced on sheets of toilet rolls, the Hayne drain is out of control, your Hayne mania is mild more league stars to follow Josh Dugan, Roger Tuivasa Schek  Matt Moylan, Jason Taumalolo  James Tedesco

BTW what starts in 4 days time :rolleyes:

two pages in the SMH about the Hayne Plane and one small pissing article about Rugby U.Haynes over it I'm over it but they media being such  bludgers just milk it for as much as it can.I have no idea why it would be of any interest in NZ.

Hope i don't get sued for using H P.

are you all 101%idoits or morons, no?

this is the biggest story in world sports

almost as big as the last great austrialan to make it BIG in usa, phar lap,no?

if you think phar lap was big then the hayne plane is the biggest

in the words of von crettes , all hayne no pain

even boris says , jarryd hayne :wub: get him up hear now i want to boof him

whats on in four days ?  mad sunday for the cowboys ;)

The Hayne Train is out of control. The first kick comes in, it's high, it's long, the Hayne Train is under it and ...............he drops it. Bugger!

49's Head Coach is heard to say "We should have taken that other guy -  Isreal Dagg. At least he can catch a footy"

Why is it that this guy is commanding so much time in our media.   He is not a Kiwi!    He never played for a Kiwi team!    He is playing a game that 99 pct of Kiwis couldn't give a rats about!      Give it a rest, Media.   And in case you guys didn't realise there is a once in four years event beginning in 4 days.     Oh sorry, of course that sport does not rate with your listeners, does it :unsure:        

Reading about the exploits of Jarrad Hayne in the NFL is far more interesting than reading about All Black wives releasing a cook book or another All Black getting married in some far off island or for that matter carefully worded answers to carefully worded questions.

The Hayne Train is out of control. The first kick comes in, it's high, it's long, the Hayne Train is under it and ...............he drops it. Bugger!

49's Head Coach is heard to say "We should have taken that other guy -  Isreal Dagg. At least he can catch a footy"

UH you must have missed Izzy the other night when he missed one as cold as a spud.Perhaps his mind was elsewhere.Super player.What a luxury to leave him at home.I reckon he would be a gun 10