RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Uriah Heap

Rugby World Cup 2015

It's about to commence.

I know this because my Pommy mate has again begun bleating on about how Richie McCaw is a cheat, Andrew Saville is reporting from London and everyone is talking about that game vs France in 2007 (at least we won't have that idiot McAllister playing for us this time).

I reckon the Argie game will be a close one esp if it is raining, which is very likely.

Nah Argies have a mental block with us.There backs are ITM players so all good.Must admit their forwards are a good pack.

The Poms can keep on laughing all the way to the exit door like they did in 2011.Goodish pack but dont really know what sort of style they want to play..Hope they pick Burgess.

yep UH there are going to be some some upsets .hard to pick where tho.Only hope its not with the ABs

I reckon the Ozis Poms and Boks have all made selection mistakes.We will soon know.

If Quade couldn't handle the pace at Eden Park heaven help him at Twickers in a knockout game.

Hahahahahahahahaha

There's a lot more rugby to be played yet and England will only get better and you can already see how the officials are biased towards them so it's theirs to loose.

Gee didn't see that coming. Japs were superb. Boks poor. They definitely underestimated the Japanese. Some great performances from a lot of the Cherry Blossoms. 

Iteland were impressive. Much more then Poms. If they play each other I reckon the Paddies will smoke the Poms. Hope the upsets are over for the weekend. 

I thought the English and the All Blacks were fairly similar. Both weathered the storm that a passionate opposition brought to the game and by the end were dominant. I can't really work out why the Boks did not kick away in a similar manner. Not only did they lose, but they lost badly. In the final 10 minutes they appeared to have run out of juice. That's just horse racing I guess.

lol

joke competition

is anyone really interested?

maybe the japs are on cobalt.

Personally I think we will see a NZ/Australia final,with us winning easily.

In fact I am going to put my block on the line and say that we will win this Cup in a canter.Our backup/bench will decimate most teams .

Hanson is a clever man. After watching the Argy game it became clear that the last 20 minutes will be the defining moment in most tight games.

No other team has the backup/ bench we possess, the depth is frightening. Grind the strength out of the opposition,then deliver the "coup de grace".

History is about to be made.

Do any of you guys remember the days when the line umpires were just that!    Once they gave them authority to report to the ref on foul play these guys then looked for more and more to the point of, today, they appear to be more important than the ref himself.    

Have to agree with the above. Todays game a classic example. Even the Ref couldn't make a simple decision without consulting the TMO.

With about 10 mins to go he sinbins a Namibia player.They are 40 points down ,not a shit show of getting up for a win ,but NO rules are rules,you might get an advantage and somehow turn the tables or stop another try. FFS, let the game flow and use some discretion. The rule book is big enough to make the encyclopedia brittanica look miniscule without stopping play for some TMO to adjudicate on a simple decision a two year old could make.