RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Irish

Has the TAB asked

anyone to log into the www.tracemyip.org website and email them all the information that shows so they can trace the problems they are having with the TAB site?? 

Don't know Irish..but i have no divies to pay / the market, showing on the t.a.b. betting font.

the whole field's there but no prices are showing out to the right of the page

Me either.  I could see divvies if I wasn't logged in but not when I logged in.

So I emailed to ask them.

They tell me it's a problem that's been on-going for some time and is affecting some punters but not others.

They are trying to get as much information as they can in order to establish a pattern.

I don't know if I'm becoming paranoid Hedley but emailing my IP number and all relevant details doesn't sit well with me.  

Not that I am casting aspersions on the integrity of the NZ TAB.  Heaven forbid. If you can't trust the TAB who can you trust?   :)

Monday evening and it's still not fixed.

i'm having the same problem Irish is having..when i click onto the page, the divies and results bar along the bottom are all showing..then when i log On, they all disappear :o

Thank you Von S. for you witty contribution to this thread.   :)

However, as per my original post, I'd be interested to read if any of you have emailed the Help Desk - which obviously hasn't helped or this thread would be closed - and been asked send your IP address in order to help them find a 'pattern to the problem'. (quite a nice turn of phrase I thought)

On a serious note, how can the NZ TAB bleat about leakage (which conjures up unpleasant images of personal problems) when their site continually collapses in a cloud of technological disaster?? 

Hedley my treasure, I hope you have an off shore account.  If not, smarten up the footwork and open one.

Remember,  the joys of Spring racing are waiting in the wings.

it's the following Saturday by now and it's still not fixed.

i've refreshed my browser and have crisp function on all sites i usually visit including Facebook

when i go to the t.a.b. page [before logging in]..there's only the win&place odds showing with no fixed odd final field divies showing to the left of the win&place divies.

i consequently...can't bet properly without the fixed function, it's too time consuming even reading the odds off'f the watch&bet divies visual

Come on T.A.B., fix this problem that i and others are experiencing [others don't post at chat sites]

Doesn't work Ligerzero.  

As of last week my computer has a new hard drive (not because of the shortcomings of the TAB of course), is cleaner than a nun's undies  and I still have the same problem as Hedley.  

Luckily, unlike Hedley, I can bet offshore.  Damn!!!  There's that 'leakage' problem again.

I'm surprised there are not more comments here.  Perhaps the problem is isolated??

Hedley, Betchoice is a good, easy, option.  Come on mate, you can do it.   

Sorry it didn't work Hedley.  Have you tried another browser?

You could try copying the URL in here and see what comes up: http://browsershots.org/ 

If you did take Irish's advice at least you could take advantage of things like the $3,20 and $1.55 fixed prices UBET were offering yesterday on Spoke To Carlo instead of our $2.80 and $1.30.  Thanks for getting him home Rosie.

i copied and pasted the t.a.b.'s URL in the "browsershots.org" link you gave me Bimbo...here's what came up;

" There were already 141 screenshot requests for tab.co.nz today.
Please create a user account for more screenshot quota."

:o  141 !!!!!

the problem must be widespread if 141 bothered to 'try' this facility

my Firefox browser was working fine untill the t.a.b. had THEIR problem last Saturday..and now I have 'their problem'

i don't know how to try another browser without contacting a computor technician to come around to Do so

i recently 'got' Firefox so that Facebook would work properly..a computor technician installed it for me and did other sorts of 'wizardry' to get compatibility