RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
bestbets

Foxton Trails

I have a friend in Auckland that has a ownership of a horse and it races in the central districts.

His horse was trailing at Foxton and he was going to head down around 2am until I told him why don't you watch it on NZracing website the same night.

Well I have egg on my face as the results are there but no video at 12pm the following day. I do notice that video results have been up the same day from other trails in the north example been Te Teko last week.

Is it that the central districts run things a bit different like they don't give a .... about owners in the day of advance technology or did they run out of tape and screwed up, or does the owner have to wait till the Trackside screens it on during the week.

If anyone can shed some light as I have a lot of shouting to do and explaining to my mate this afternoon and what can I say.

Search this site for trial videos, there has been endless discussion and complaining, that boils down to no videos for at least 3 or 4 days, unless things have changed in the last 3 months.

It all takes time.

Filmed yesterday, they have to be edited and what not I guess then sent to NZTR probably by snail-mail because NZ has third world broadband which would be overloaded by all of that data.

I presume the Trackside staff come from Palmy and it would depend if the trials ran to time, that would determine of the footage made the courier on a Thursday night.

Not all that straight forward I am picking.