RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Peter Jenkins

Spring Super Comp entries (apologies & new or returning entrants)

Brian replaces the fertile McCooks (congrats) in the Turbos.

Mike and Sasha are the Chiefs' new signings

Betty re-signs for the Kauri Kats and Rosina dons the Red and Black for Canterbury

All looks good I would say.

No-one being blooded in the Hurricanes ?

No-one being brought in for development ? No succession programme ? 

Oh dear ... I can see All Blacks 1991 written all over this ?

Still...John knows best. :D

Hi Craig,

I have been involved in the Winter competition, and posted mostly on a Wednesday or Thursday and ended up with results that I was happy with, whether the team was is another story. Something that I would suggest to you is, add two scratching alternatives with your selections. If you only put one substitute in with your selections, and have two scratched out of your three selections, as happened to me a couple of weeks ago, there is only one horse running for you in the race.

Good luck.

Robert

don't need   new  blood  in  the  babbas 

If you're referring to Sasha then allow me to remind you that she was part of the *original* barbarians team that won the comp in their debut season. Hence her preference to join the team again if any spots were available. Obviously there aren't otherwise she'd be a *must need*. But then I am biased.

cheers

R

If you're referring to Sasha then allow me to remind you that she was part of the *original* barbarians team that won the comp in their debut season. Hence her preference to join the team again if any spots were available. Obviously there aren't otherwise she'd be a *must need*. But then I am biased.

cheers

R

oh   r  i only mean  new  playters  that never been in babas shes allways welcome  

Hi P.J.

Sasha is happy to join the spring comp if you're short. Her preference is the barbarians but if there are no spots there then any other team is fine.

cheers

Ray, we have had two veterans return in Craig and Rees so I would like to fit them in if possible so I am going to pop Craig into the Chiefs. The Barbarians however have a spot for Sasha for the first few weeks of the Spring Comp (Steve P will be away temporarily) and more importantly for the Grand Final this week. Is she okay to fill both those roles ?

Ray, we have had two veterans return in Craig and Rees so I would like to fit them in if possible so I am going to pop Craig into the Chiefs. The Barbarians however have a spot for Sasha for the first few weeks of the Spring Comp (Steve P will be away temporarily) and more importantly for the Grand Final this week. Is she okay to fill both those roles ?

Yep shes happy to cover for Steve.

cheers

R

PJ - I must put in a late apology. My wife is now terminally ill and while this comp has at times been a welcome distraction, I feel in fairness to the team, I should withdraw from the Spring Comp. Hopefully, I can slot back in for a later Comp.

Go well Ferdies. Best regards, Lloyd

PJ - I must put in a late apology. My wife is now terminally ill and while this comp has at times been a welcome distraction, I feel in fairness to the team, I should withdraw from the Spring Comp. Hopefully, I can slot back in for a later Comp.

Go well Ferdies. Best regards, Lloyd

I'm very,very sorry to read that, Lloyd ...praying for you both and for certain all our thoughts and wishes are with the two of you. You're like family to us, Lloyd.