RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rdytdy

Te Aroha Today

Come along this afternoon and watch some excellent jumping at Te Aroha.

The rain has stopped early this morning as forecast to do so and the sun is now out and a blue sky.

The track is a heavy 11 and will indeed be deep with all the rain the Waikato has received but it will be loose and the horses will be able to get through it ok.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Well Forrest I would suggest that if you couldn't find a winner at Te Aroha today then perhaps one should give up. The longest price winner was in the open Steeplechase which paid $12.50 (probably fortunate that the favorite fell at the 600m when in front) and the second longest winning dividend being $5.80.

The form stacked up very well indeed and I know there were plenty of happy punters on track.

We are ready Eddie

See you see you there, what number bus goes to the track?

. Hope you enjoyed your day under the mountain guys.If I 'd known you were going could of supplied you with a bucket of paint and brush to leave your mark on the public stand between races.Did Ted give you a couplevofvwinners?

Awesome day puma

Boris met the famous kiwi tipster , I saw Kyle Minogue singing in the tent in the birds cage, I saw people's wearing gumsboots in the members stand , I loved the ham sandwiches and the free warm mullet wine BUT seriously why did some idoit put there portable 27inch TV in the infield, that's gotta be a joke surely, no?

Kiwi racing has potentials

Looking forward to the grate northern slugs race

Come artie come artie

Home to sharks park tomorrow, Boris says it's that hard he can crack fleas on it

I think he saw Harold holt at mount $mart

We trust you and Boris enjoyed your time in NZ Zelda and that you both have returned home safely. Glad to see that you have taken the rain back with you, it is a cracker day in the Waikato at present. Clear blue sky and the sun shining.  

High Forties all round.  NZ awaits your next visit.

We trust you and Boris enjoyed your time in NZ Zelda and that you both have returned home safely. Glad to see that you have taken the rain back with you, it is a cracker day in the Waikato at present. Clear blue sky and the sun shining.  

High Forties all round.  NZ awaits your next visit.

thanks steady, unfrotunately boris heart yes he has one starting racing faster than valentine homes the nite before we left waikikafatkau to go to the airport

must have been the shocks that nz was the most beatifull place to holiday , no?

or the shock of meeting famous peoples or of seeing all those fred basset dogs in the bird cage in riccarton, maybe it was the red wines

anyway ill nurse him back so he can get to te aroha next time

the 101% idoit , pogo was right new zaeland :wub:  has SCS

special country syndromes ;)